How come no one is talking about this movie. It was awesome

How come no one is talking about this movie. It was awesome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FIUiW4jVwKA
youtu.be/61b9SvAlE10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. 16 year old

t. 16 year old

youtu.be/FIUiW4jVwKA
This is probably the best movie trailer I've ever seen the last two years.

I loved it, and not just because the Orion logo makes me feel all nostalgic inside. I'm a huge fan of Gunns work primarially "Slither" and "Super" so I was already excited for this.

I really liked how no character felt disposiable or 1 dimensional. The writing and personality of everyone was supurb which made you feel genuinely upset whenever anyone died. The action was tense and the big execution scene had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I really appreciated that they went for the more dark "realistic" tone rather than the more standard tounge and cheek style, while this movie would have succeeded as a campy romp the seriousness with which it is taken really helps draw you in and build this world. John C Mcginley was especially fun to watch and the violence was gratuitous, over the top, and an absolute blast. Ending is iffy but otherwise fantastic film 9/10

so you're two years old?

Yeah I'm two years old, has nothing to do with the fact that the creativity and effort that went into the video.

youtu.be/61b9SvAlE10
>Turn up the fucking music!
That scene with the music is so fucked up it's perfect.

because it's a meme movie tayor made for reddit

How? What do "meme" and "reddit" mean in this context?

Any movie that uses that font is certified trash

Because James Gunn makes movies for Highschool Freshman.

When I seen the word reddit I imagine a country Christian rock band pretending what everyone else likes.

Torrent where?

So I'm guessing that the people that are bitching about this movie are the one's that haven't seen it. I'm calling it right now this movie is underrated and when this movie comes out on video or torrent everyone on Sup Forums is going to love this movie.

You are literally no older than 19 years of age. This is not a guess. This is a FACT.

guess.

Looks to me like a 19 year old would post something like.
> fact

But it's not even that creative. It's just typical Lee Hardcastle.

>But it's not even THAT creative

You sound like the whiniest little soiled baby.

>Office Space meets Battle Royale
>Stars John C Mcginley

What did they mean by this?

Do we need further proof there are shills on Sup Forums now?