>>80740781

You! You're a woman now!
After a couple hours of relearning how to walk and getting used to your decreased strength and sex drive you learn every human on earth has switched sex. Global chaos is happening as once oppressed new men in third world nations start to exert themselves over the weaker but more organized female oppressors. The upbringing of former women combined with the influx of male hormones lead to the new men being more prone to violence, lacking restraint and being more prone to abusing and raping former men, with some former feminist groups justifying it as revenge against the patriarchy.

The slow societial breakdown will take several weeks to full reach that state. What do you do (Besides fap of course)? How does Sup Forums react to the reverse gender apocalyse?

Other urls found in this thread:

dsm5.org/Documents/Gender Dysphoria Fact Sheet.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>besides fap

fap

Do the sensible thing and get sex reassignment surgery.

Shitpost on Sup Forums

>women project about being pieces of shit
Oh look, it's another, "Men are Oppressive to Women (The Myth)!" episode.

>decreased sex drive

They would all castrate themselves and do insane shit like that, problem solved.

Honestly everyone's immediate reaction would be "lol you hate women, now you are a woman what now?" while feminists try to enjoy privilege only to find they have to forage for food now and fight all the wars. You saw how butthurt they got about women being in selective service, imagine women now having to do everything. A lot of them could handle it but a lot would chimpout and smack a bitch for back talk, and we're that bitch.

I do the only sensible thing a /pol can do.

Fuck the BBC.

You forgot the part where they have a biological imperative to literally be nice to women. And then they have to deal with sexual selection.

Let's say hypothetically women are the more stable of the sexes and men are the overly emotional unreasonable ones.

FtM would beat and rape MtF because if you've had significantly less consequences your whole life then suddenly have more strength, a quicker willingness to resort to violence, and more ambition than you had before you'd STILL end up abducting and raping. Doesn't matter if libtards are completely right about everything, shit would still go to hell. All things considered it might be safer to flee to China since it would be female dominated.

Then the only thing this proves is women are shit. Like all gender swaps to try and prove the patriarchy or whatever.

Idk I'm pretty sure we'd be shit too

>mom why do you hate me
>because you're a girl and girls ruined everything
>b-but mom aren't you a girl
>shut up bitch or I'll give you to those pedophiles at the Sup Forums camp

Pretty much this.

I would become a huge slut and take advantage of as much AA as possible before they changed the rules.

Women with actual problems would be cool as fuck about it. If anything we'd have a better understanding with them than ever before since they can actually empathize. College sluts not so much, they're permiscuous as it is, imagine a man's sex drive on them.

but they are now 99% girls too

What are you talking about. Either situation, (men being stoic and women being destructive or women being stoic and men being destructive) WtM would, in both hypothetical situations, not be able to handle themselves and turn into monsters. And men, as they stand now, are not monsters. There isn't a situation that exists that "proves" the patriarchy that doesn't undermine women's moral authority on the subject.

The only hypothetical that works is the patriarchy doesn't exist and society does NOT break down with the swap. Which is ironic.

My perversion is cognitive as much as it is biological. Moving me to a female body wouldn't remove my sexual curiosity. I literally fap out of boredom, not usually because of an urge so I'd probably still want to fuck.

I'd probably try /ss/ desu

but will you share the same path as her?

This has been discussed. /k/ and Sup Forums forms a lesbian colony in the woods and uses POW's for artificial insemination.

this is my fetish

>bunch of trained women. fighting, lifting technique, engineering, etc.
>bunch of untrained men who only know laundry, household chores and cooking

Prepare for womanworld bitches.

Anyone born after the fact would be persecuted as shit. Women (us) would likely not be inclinde to trust and boys after what happened, I have to agree with the other thread that we'd probably teach boys not to rape. What would be interesting is how the feminist patriarchy would treat newborn girls. They'd probably police it harshly in some places but horribly in others, with girls getting raped constantly and Saudi level punishments for it.

>In this situation with the swap both people retain their sizes and intelligence.
The only way Amazons exist is if they're men. :^)

>lesbian
So is that a subtle way of saying that both Sup Forums and /k/ are gay?

>mfw first reply to every thread is "back to the kitchen"

There would probably be a lot of self depreciating humor going around. Femanons mocking other femanons and shit.

Female attempted suicides would plummet and suicide rates increased.

I would be in heaven.

And finally know what it feels like to have my pussy rammed by big fat cocks

It would kick in eventually but we'd likely all have some hardcore cognitive inertia. Being used to letting someone else handle everything would be something that would take years to outgrow. Only assertive women would try to protect us and like it or not we guys do more easily fall into gang mentality. Women already hate each other for trivial reasons, add our higher tendency towards violence and any good ones out their would be killed or at best badly bullied. Best analogy I can think of is the way the men in the prison system act, almost like tribal apes.

mfw i know female hormones just wouldn't to any good to my body

>The average women is no more mentally developed than a repeat criminal.

>How does Sup Forums react to the reverse gender apocalyse?
Buy an AR-15, Glock 17 and find a nice man of my race.

gg no re

I love a good hypothetical, so I'll indulge you OP.

With the given constraint that all people have their memories from before when they were the old gender:
The new men now have a lifetime of special snowflake social conditioning telling them they are valuable just for existing and deserve only the highest quality of whatever they want. But they also have male brains - which means male concepts of dignity, respect, and aggression. Combining these 2 concepts you will have a ton of men who perform at the beta level, but aren't used to dealing with frustration or rejection. When they realize how the new Women don't care for them, nor the new Men (who never did beyond team woman), and how society in general treats them as worthless worker drones with no respect (and them dealing with the feeling of disrespect without a lifetime to temper it will be HUGE) they will turn to severe depression and mass suicide (just like men today) or violence.

Since other new Men are likely to have a high proportion of betas, they won't know how to deal with other new Men using physical force appropriately, they will think it is barbaric and savage, and enact a ton of laws or extreme measures against male physical ways of expressing frustration (again very similar to what real men encounter today), which will further fracture the solidarity of new Men as a group.

While they will bring over a lot of anger and delusions from their old female lives, we all know what happens when a man is somewhat angry at a woman, but EXTREMELY horny. He can let go of some issues, or temporarily let them pass if his desire is extremely high and the girl is extremely attractive. The new Women having inherited the rational brains of men from their old life, won't fuck up their bodies by getting fat, tattoos, piercing, or stupid hair colors. They will know how to dress and act feminine.

They will know how to do their hair and make-up in a way to appear innocent and helpless to appeal to men's instincts. They will all be 8's and up, with easily 70% beings 9's and 10's. When the new Men who have never experienced actual sexual desire before encounter the new Women who will be at the peak of desirability, it will be a complete slaughter. The new Men won't stand a chance. When they were women, they knew that showing some extra leg and stomach were effective at getting men's attention, but they didn't understand WHY. Now that they're on the recieving end of the rush of hormones that happen when a man is visually stimulated they can't just try to rationalize it away, they are done for, they will be completely whipped. The new Women will have them wrapped around their fingers and completely at their mercy before long. They can have them fight other new Men who were doing the initial raping, or just on a whim, the new Men will have the self-control and restaint of 13-year-old boys.

Countries will turn into (more) 3rd-world countries as the only people with the physical ability to run many industries don't have the skills, and the people with the skills don't have the physical ability. Even with the new Women enjoying afirmitive action jobs and opportunities they never could have dreamed of before, there are still physically demanding vital jobs that need to be done that new Men won't want to do because they're dangerous or not as social as they want (we're assuming they retain some of their old personality, just with male brains and male hormones now). Society would grind to a halt, but with not fucking retardied new Women behaving as loyal cheerleaders to men like they are supposed to, the new Men will slowly be encouraged to do what needs to be done for society.

Some of the new Women will probably get tired of most new Men being pathetic worthless betas with the worst qualities of men and women, and will appreciate the few new Men that are more alpha (we all know some women like this, but also all of the butch ones would transfer to alpha pretty easily) enough to be competent and get things done. Dare I say, but I think some new Women would slut it up for the new Men alphas and encourage all the wrong, degenerate behavior that we see happening today. The beta new Women would see being polite and respectful doesn't satisfy their urges, so some would stop supporting society and instead do whatever gets them new Women. The other new Women wouldn't just shame them, as emotional coercion can only go so far and they have a lifetime of rational logic to draw on. I am not sure what they would do though, the majority of new Men would be smart enough to know that letting sluttiness run rampant is the death of a culture and it's the slut's behavior that must be stopped, not the men's.

Do We still keep our male intelligence, objective reasoning, and aptitude to be instantaneously more skillful than women at literally everything?

We'd take over again within a month and build up that matriarchy.

I am very spiritual and religious, but I am about to get scientific as fuck for a second, so hold on.

I don't "believe" in gender. Sociologically, gender is literally a cultural interpretation of how a sex should act, and what roles/duties they should fulfill in society (who will take care of babby, who will hit a buffalo with a spear and bring it home, and so on).
Biologically speaking, there are: males, females, female pseudohermaphrodites, male pseudohermaphrodites, and a true hermaphrodites. But basically, there are males and females.
Humans are multicellular organisms; we have many cells. Cells form from chemical reactions (the right ingredients [carbon and what not] and the right amount of heat/energy [like natural 'global warming' and the correct chemical and elemental composition of earth's atmosphere, etc]). Multicellular are just hordes of these cells placed together in the same place. It is only chemical reactions that cause evolution. It is chemical reactions that cause humans to want to fuck each other and use their reproductive organs. This specific form of chemistry I am referring to is called "Biology."
Thinking you are another "gender" is a psychological disorder called "Gender dysphoria.". the Marriam-Webster 2016 defines dysphoria as "a state of feeling unwell or unhappy."
Go read this, too.
dsm5.org/Documents/Gender Dysphoria Fact Sheet.pdf
It's a mental disorder.

I don't understand why everyone misunderstands what gender dysphoria is.

That being said, sometimes the gender dysphoric human finds peace and happiness in physically changing their appearance to resemble the opposite sex's genitals. If it makes them a productive person who is happy and what not, then I don't care. But, it's still a mental disorder.

that's one way to end the white genocide, since now the black women becoming single mothers by white men

Pretty much this. If we don't then neither do women and nothing changes. Society moves on exactly as it did now. Fairly.

It's not that man, it's the fact that someone who isn't used to power typically exercises it in an exaggerated manner. If you suddenly gained the strength to punch through walls you'd do it alot before you figure out how to control yourself. Women have it much harder; they're used to following their emotions nearly all the damn time, and male emotions tend to be darker and more violent. What starts as a female circle of friends could easily become a male rape gang when you literally have the worst of both worlds in peer pressure. Guys who become meatheads do it all the time, they start hitting more, using more confrontational language. That's just one guy who's always been a guy, imagine a woman who had no experience with it beating his friend because he "disrespected" me. Imagine this person was raised as a woman and therefore has a tendency to read into language more. When you think about it it really does sound a lot like gang culture.

So basically what you said is: women are immature pieces of shit. Again.

Are you illiterate?

I literally used the example of men who become meatheads in a short time span. They have none of the problems these women would have transitioning and yet they do it, despite the change happening over the course of months it is not uncommon for them to start hitting and insulting in what looks like a massive personality change while people thst have always been a big on the strong side are less likely to do so.

This is that times a hundred. If a guy who works out and gets strong within a year can become a bullyish type alpha guy imagine someone with literally no experience with it doing it over night. It doesn't matter who this happens to, you wouldn't be able to handle it easily. Second problem is that male hormones come with their own set of weaknesses that female culture has raised women to do poorly with. The sad truth is, being a man involves a lot of dark emotions and being a woman means following your emotions. I can't make it more simple than that.

How did this not get a fpbp

I'd flee to the fucking woods to escape my ex-gf from beating me. She is not stable, this would be a bad combination.

Gif related, she isn't that bad but she does occassionally hit

>she isn't that bad but she does occassionally hit
Are you a fucking pussy? If she hits you, fuck her into submission, remind her of her place

I have survival supplies and I imagine to societal breakdown wouldn't be that bad. I could just hid in basement since my granddad had a panic room I've been modifying into a shelter.

Hey buddy... don't copy me.

Hey pal I was here first.

It wouldn't really influence me, I'd still be single

He has excellent taste in anime girls

he aint your pal friend

Mine too

This user has the right idea, but this assumes all systems somegiw stay in place. Unless the change was a transition, the shock would cause people to panic, to think some divine punishment has been put upon them. What happens to babies/fetuses? The population would take a quick stop in its growth as every pregnant woman is now incapable of having a child. None of our systems could handle this.

We would also not be properly educated on how to take care of our bodies, cancers and sex related diseases would skyrocket. Rape would be abundant. Political systems could not function. Social life would be drastically altered. It'd be the final biggest happening before the false rapture, real rapture, asteroid strike and alien encounter

Most of all, anons would fap.

I am very high and computing from the future, using future technology made by my Niponese slave team. The year here is 2022. Ask me about Trump, the Purge , Americas Greatness. Heck, ask me anything.

Question: what are you high on?

I was born as a Hermaphrodite nothing changed for me. What do?

We just use our pussy as a weapon against the new men they won't be able to resits cause hormones and shit then since so many of us were previously military trained before the change we kill the new men in their sleep because we all know men just want to nap after busting a nut

What is your junk situation

fpbp.

I enjoy exploring fapping as a grill

I'd help my newfound male friends with their sexual urges.

When they wonder "Wow is this what being a guy is like?" I'll cum multiple times yellong "Damn, so this is what cumming like a girl is like!"

We want sex more, they enjoy it more. Seems like we get the better end of the deal.

Do we retain our brain chemistry?
If so I'd be wary because women are fucking mental, vicious and will try to hurt us like their fucked up brains told them we supposedly hurt them "all these years".
If no, we're literally new people, don't know how I'd think with brainfucking hormones ruining my capability for logic and sanity.

I imagine it would change. If all we keep is our memories the the nuture vs nature dynamic will really be what determines how this turns out. Ideally we stay "ourselves" enough to keep society together but I don't think I'd ever get used to bleeding out and having moodswings every month due to the fact I didn't grow up with it. That's gotta have an inpact on your personality after a while.

This should be a fucking movie

Get on that

if you were attracted to your fellow nu-females and had sex with them...would that be gay, bro?

i wouldn't judge anyone, i would probably head to the nearest orgy...

Invest in contraception
Because I'm a slut

Kill myself because I had an 8" dick before