Which country is weebest

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_outside_Japan#France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japonism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

belgium tbqhwy

Mexico, Benin or France

Almost certainly france, so much translations and rips come from there and that was in the early days before everyone was on the internet.

>France
Where does this meme come from ?

Taiwan

Japan probably.

Wikipedia has a entire section dedicated to France in the "Manga outside Japan" page complete with eras and "French Manga".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_outside_Japan#France

this

finland

And ? Maybe it was just made by a french weeb

korea is more weeb desu
it's literally china + japan + america

You can't be a weeb if you are from Japan anyway, it would just be regular patriotism at that point.

Fair enough, I'm just saying France is mad into manga and so much shit is sold there and translated into french online.

I don't see it
I mean I don't see weebs or any manifest love for Japan culture here at all

In the words of dubya: absence of evidence is not evidence of absence
You may not see it, but it’s there, France is crazy about Japan and Japan is crazy about France
said, translations, animation studios working with each other on your and their cartoons, themes and whatnot

usa

>I don't see weebs
Just go to any Fnac anywhere and go to the manga section, you'll see some weebs alright
>or any manifest love for Japan culture here at all
There's Japan expo for that, for which there is no equivalent anywhere else in numbers

You'd know better than me but imo I doubt many people admit it or talk about it too much. Even then manga is niche so being a big weeb country still doesn't mean much when like 0.4% reads manga instead of the typical .2%

Hong Kong desu

All other gook countries

why do so many hong kong people go to japan

How can we become more Japanese than actual Japanese?

Spain

because Hongkonger love Japanese culture, food , people, scenery and their product.
no matter cities or villages, both are clean and aesthetic. Also, Japan has preserved their culture and traditional architecture well unlike other asian cities which are over-westernised or cultureless.
Besides, Japan has culturally and economically effected Hong Kong since 1960s. Everyone in Hong Kong grow up with Japanese dramas, anime and manga. I think this is one of the main reason why HongKonger love Japan so much.

I wish I knew how to

FINLAND OR SWEDEN

But France was weeaboo way before anime was even thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japonism

no

USA is literally one of the least weeb countries