Your daughter comes home with a black guy, or your son tells you he's trans

You must pick one Sup Forums.

Trans son.

It'll be easier to make a new one when he eventually kills himself than to deal with a life time of a half black baby with no father

daughter comes home with a black guy obviously

>You must pick one Sup Forums.
You forgot to post the list with ways to kill yourself

Trans son.
If he can be like milo I'll still love him

What if my trap son comes home with a black guy?

Fpbp

trans son, with medication can probably fix it, can't fix coalburners

If my son let my daughter bring home a black guy, he's obviously already trans, so I guess I just choose "trans son" and attend rallies and parades supporting his choice.

The lawyer to rewrite my will and the Wife to try again.

This is the future the liberals chose for us.

Trans son. The trans cant reproduce.

Trans son.

Least I'll have something to fuck when his mom goes out of town.

if i had to choose??

trans son any day of the year.

I'd fuck OP's pic. How does that make Sup Forums feel?

What the fuck is that?

Kek

Double kek

black guy, easy peasy

It's easier to make a daughter renounce the black cock, than a tranny son do the same with all cocks.

>well son/daughter.... so you chose emancipated to early, good, get your stuffs and get out of mi home... today!,

>and you linda shut to fuck up, all its you fault liberal bitch, i want the divorce.

I take both, disown the nigger loving bitch and embrace my son as my new daughter.

Flip a coin, the result is the same either way: murder-suicide

FPBP

Trans son. I would punch the bullshit out of him.

To both of you wonderful children

OUT OUT OUT

/thread

>You must pick one Sup Forums.
Daughter

>Daddy, Daddy! Look what wild animal I cought! This is soooo much better than Pokemon Go.

Where else would you put this you flaming faggot? This is all politically incorrect conversation

trans son. because that would be mental illness. the other would be bad parenting

a very confused and photoshopped boy

Trans son, he can still be fixed by the right psychiatrist. Or a twelve-gauge.

Nothing is worse than having your sweet daughter corrupted by filth.

Both mentally ill, but gay is much less mentally ill than tranny.

.t racemixing faggot

Trans.
Disown him, he'll off himself.

non-issue. his black boyfriend is likely to kill him.

trans son
every single time

>Disown him
You say that to sound like a tough guy on the internet, but you wouldn't do that to me, daddy. I know you wouldn't!

Sounds to me like you don't need the black guy for this.

If the negro is a muslim then that's worse than the tranny. Otherwise nig is okay, if she gets pregnant and dumped she probably gets a beta provider for my grandchild anyway which results in less total suffering than having a tranny son

Trans son. I rather my failed line die than turn black.

>your son becomes a trans and ends muh heritage
>your grandkids become niggers or fuck them no matter which option you pick\

Eventually all US kids will be mongrels and genetically modified ones at that

librul with false dichotomy detected

Son so I can fuck some boypucci

I'll take the first option and tell Uber to stop hiring niggers

Either your bloodline just goes out and disappears with your Trans son, or your bloodline continues with mixed blood that'll never ever disappear. What does Sup Forums choose?

Daughter.

Trans son because then it's a biological dead end and I could utilize him like a weapon by making him spread AIDS and promoting race mixing

Why does this tranny kid look so slutty?

the trans son, at least hes not a fucking traitor hes just mentally ill

At least the daughter can break up with the nigger. the trans son is forever a faggot

the makeup

trans son.

Trans son. Very high rate of suicide.

I wouldn't mind, I'd shoot them either way.

I think shooting a coal-burner would be better politically though, to show there are still some non-cucked whites out there.

Trans son. science and shit will make it possible for him and his lover (hopefully normal female) to have a normal child together. Whether that's manipulating the X/Y's of a sample of the parents DNA or some shit to make both partners genes compatible for babby and a surrogate mother or otherwise.

At least I wouldn't be taking care of little Jamal while my daughter pays the toll.

Are we talking a Blackman or a Nigger?

trans son

No. A women is forever soiled by the negroid dick. It is engraved in the spacetime fabric.

Pick Trans son.
Get son's sperm and give it to a bank.

there's no difference you fucking cuck

all Sup Forums hypothetical situations involve niggers, not the upstanding job-working blacks.

Daughter/Nigger. Because when the nig enters my house I will lay out the booby traps

Is there more of this semon demon?

Either ones an honour kill desu

Trans son. 1000%

trans son, that way he'll bring home a cool alt righter son in law

trans son.

pump him to the brim with hormones.

then semen :3

Daughter comes home with a good black guy.

trans son fixes itself. BLACKED daughter has reprocussions down the generations.

:^)

Honestly both are really bad. But to be honest, I'd rather have a trans son.

Son

damn realy make u think

What if he comes with a trap who is black?

I feel like that's a win-win

Son. I'd then to proceed to kick his ass out of my life and to fuck off until he becomes sane

Why can't I have both?

why are you such a faggot?

I choose to kill myself

daughter bringing coon.

I can always murder a nigger, dont think I'd be able to murder my son.

X100 this

daughter comes home with black guy.
murder both.
kill self.

trans son, at least he can't make kids with tyrone

>tfw she had been seeing him behind your back and already got knocked up before you met him

trans son, just keep my father's prized sword for myself or pass it on to a second child

A nigger, obviously. He could even be white in theory, if he was sufficiently niggeresque.

Abortion, adoption, murder.

Niggers aren't people. Even if its half nigger.

bump
/thread

Nigger bf. I beat him bloody, break both his arms so he needs assistance shitting like a fucking geriatric, and she loses any respect she had for him. It's that easy.

Trans-son

Both are worthless, but I would much rather much rather have a trans-son who lets my bloodline die out than a fuckin cuck who would share his wife's last name or have mine hyphenated.

Trim and cut off branches from the family tree so it doesn't get infected. Your ancestors will thank you for the sacrifice you made.

Kill them both.

fpbp, /thread, this, etc.

Trans, so I can pound that boi pussy.

How about on Reddit you dumb cuck

You have mental issues.

Black guy, cos the only niggers here are usually well educated doctors and stuff direct from Africa. Our dindus are the Maoris.

>Thinly veiled attempt at normalizing either
Fuck off.

I'm afraid I'd actually get unironic responses

>le black man vs nigger meme

I'm talking ALL blacks + wiggers, clear?

You crazy gringos sometimes just play a lot byt he rules simply pick ngger and then kill him without your daughter knowing

"I renounce you as my children, don't attempt to talk to me and try to visit me. You accepted degeneracy with open arms, now live with the consequences. You are unwanted degenerates."

"Boy, shut your fucking mouth or you won't have teeth to eat, nigger."
"Cathy, shut the fuck up. You were complacent with the corruption of our children. You and me are done. You'll get nothing in this divorce, I'll see to it. You deserve no reward. Now go what you taught your daughter to do and fuck niggers like your corrupt, whore daughter."