Can we all agree that if you don't like classic rock, you're a disgusting degenerate non-white?

Can we all agree that if you don't like classic rock, you're a disgusting degenerate non-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qPUJhy0Dz4
youtube.com/watch?v=vCXwRuRbhxE
youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18
youtube.com/watch?v=tLLx4zKyKwk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqbv4G25jk4
youtu.be/Yw7ffJDHPCs?t=74
youtube.com/watch?v=ASAGphbj00Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z_m1Or8Flw
youtube.com/watch?v=xeCnE2LQZik
youtube.com/watch?v=3PE50PZG5aw
youtube.com/watch?v=nWd5S0sGsFU
youtube.com/watch?v=j4OSxc9XYRc
youtube.com/watch?v=GVgMzKMgNxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off

Classic Rock is the cause of much degeneracy among white men. Please avoid it, it's not cool.

>He likes dadrock
People who only listen to one genre of music should be genocided, especially Country.

>rock
>classic

Pick one.

Ayyy good stuff

I love classic rock

But ive been getting more into alternative like
Elton John
Phil Collins
David Bowie

Good stuff good stuff

> muh degeneracy
Is Ted Nugent redpill?

>symphonies

We get it you vape

Dad core is very fun to listen to. Also Eric is based as fuck.
>implying that's the only genre I like

David Bowie is pretty degenerate kek

but he was also a stormfag

Agree user

Ehh dude I dont give a shit.

Music I enjoy is what I enjoy

WHAT ARE DADCORE ESSENTIALS I NEED MORE MUSIC

does it still count if I used to listen to classic rock, but don't anymore although I respect it?

I wish I still liked dad-rock. I wore it the fuck out in high school/college. The only thing that gets me off anymore is obscure electronica, beat heavy hip-hop, or indie rock.

that junkie Clapton got stoned and let his baby fall out a window

>Elton John
>Phil Collins
>David Bowie

fuck those queers get some Hall & Oates

He wasn't even there when it happened.

I felt the same way.
There's plenty of old stuff I'm sure you haven't heard of that is actually really good
Also the classics never get old. Go back and listen to the stuff you will see you never stopped liking it.

Dadrock is left-wing as fuck.

dat song doe

Also, pretty sure he wasn't there. His nanny was watching the kids if I remember correctly.

>implying Danse Baccanale isn't metal as fuck
>implying Scheherazade isn't epic as hell

So you're a 19-year-old girl who also listens to rap, right?

Captain beef heart

What about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=8qPUJhy0Dz4

I still enjoy it. I just don't seek it out. It's like a girl you've fucked too many times. It's better when you find it on the radio. Also, I still dig around for old music. There is no shortage, but I've been desensitized by sub bass.

>Hall & Oates
>not massive queers
Watch any music video by them and you can literally tell they've stroked each others cocks

Eric's a fag. To bad SRV won the coin toss for the 'choppa

>I've been desensitized by sub bass
I feel you, in a way.

I've been desensitized by actual interesting rhythms and instrumental skill.

This. With the exception of niggers and rap, music is the one thing I don't really care for wether it's degenerate or not. When you hear a song, you either like it or you don't. That's how I feel about Pink Floyd. The Final Cut and Animals are massive left wing sperg albums, but they are absolutely wonderful

youtube.com/watch?v=vCXwRuRbhxE

Relevant, a song impossible to wear out.
Thank you, Extract.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18
>tfw born too late

This song isn't terrible, but does it not strike you how boring and bland it is?

It's hard for me to listen to anything in 4/4 time anymore.

>Watch any music video by them and you can literally tell they've stroked each others cocks

Don't care if they did. Rich Girl is still a good tune. Used to fuck a milf that loved that song.

>Also, pretty sure he wasn't there.

no here was there all stoned on junk like a fucking degenerate

relatives in NYPD confirm

Listen to some Dr. Hook bro.

>ericclapton fanboi

still rockin in the closet i see

30 fucking years ago. Now it's a time for civilized people to embrace progressive metal...

This.

Canada, you've been real shitty lately.

At least you gave us Protest the Hero.

It almost makes up for Bieber.

>Can't listen to 4/4?

What?

I hate the house beat in top 40 pop today as much as the next guy, but I don't hate time signatures kek.

Thanks, user. Currently doing.

Yikes

That was a character

I'd be exaggerating if I said the majority of music I listen to isn't 4/4, but once you've heard the fun things that can happen in 13/8 or 7/4, it gets tedious when another artist only puts out similarly timed/composed songs.

Hell, even Tool managed to make a song that uses the Fibonacci sequence as a beat, and it still manages to groove.

They also gave us Devin Townsend and Alexisonfire, that helps

Give me a non-Tool example.

>Not liking classic rock
>Not liking progressive rock
>not liking 1950s and 60s pop
>Not liking alternative rock
>Not liking 1970s-1980s heavy metal

Can we all agree that if you don't like country music, you're a disgusting degenerate non-white?
>ftfy

Cream was the shit but solo Clapton fucking blows. Also I read his autobiography and he spends a good chunk of it talking about fashion. Pretty fucking gay desu.

>Devin Townsend
Fantastic, forgot about this.

>Alexisonfire
Meh.

Anything by Gavin Harrison is fun (11/8):
youtube.com/watch?v=tLLx4zKyKwk

13/8 in this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqbv4G25jk4

Vanden Plas does good jazzy rock groove, this one is 7/4:
youtu.be/Yw7ffJDHPCs?t=74

>Though Eric Clapton was part of a generation of British musicians who were heavily inspired by American blues, some comments he made in 1976 seem to contradict his love of black culture. During a concert, Clapton voiced his support for anti-immigration politician Enoch Powell, going to so far as to use racial slurs and shout "Keep Britain white!" Clapton would defend his comments by saying they were intended to be funny, but he's never retracted or regretted his support for Powell.

Clapton was based as fuck tbf.

Clapton has a hand full of legendary moments like the Beano album. But what happened to him? It's like he started playing a Strat and became a lil pussy.

He did drop it like it's hot once in the 80's though over some corny pop synths

youtube.com/watch?v=ASAGphbj00Q

Are you fucking pirating my music?

Don't listen to these autists 60s-80s Rock is the shit, but yeah try to listen to more than one genre of music

>Elton John

m8 Billy Joel is way better.

I could also name multiple bands that constantly change time signatures within a single song.

Between the Buried and Me is particularly masterful at this, especially with their latest stuff. Pain of Salvation, Protest the Hero, The Human Abstract, The Contortionist, Periphery... There's plenty to go off of here.

Anyone else here listens to Pink Floyd? Godly music

if led zeppelin is in your top 10 you dont know shit about classic rock

Classic rock is mediocre, can't say it's bad.

Here's some actual patrician post-rock music recommendations. Early post-rock is objectively the best scene/movement of experimental music, it encompasses the best of multiple genres (progressive rock, classical, ambient, drone, shoegaze, jazz, the list goes on) into one

>Dirty Three - Ocean Songs (heavy driven by piano and violin, has some obvious classical and jazz influence)
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z_m1Or8Flw

>Rachel's - The Sea and the Bells (post-rock heavily influenced by chamber music)
youtube.com/watch?v=xeCnE2LQZik

>Stars of the Lid - And Their Refinement Of the Decline (post-rock heavily influenced by drone, ambient and classical music)
youtube.com/watch?v=3PE50PZG5aw

>Labradford - self titled (post-rock heavily influenced by drone and ambient, one of the most influential acts of their era)
youtube.com/watch?v=nWd5S0sGsFU

>Bark Psychosis - Hex
youtube.com/watch?v=j4OSxc9XYRc

>meme classical
>good

Only good classical is minimalist classical, only non-minimalist shit I like is Oliver Messiaen and the Clevelant Quartet.

listen to achilles last stand again then say that to my face

dat fuckin solo

the original is probably better you know the person that they copied it from. most their catalog is stolen

i like you OP and i agree with you too. ride on

>Can we all agree that if you don't like country music,

only if we can agree that country music died with Hank Williams in 1953

>Between the Buried and Me

you can tell how bad they are just by the name

Heh

I listen to country and western.

>dadrock

>only australian in this thread
the rest are too busy listening to meth addict gay club music

That's not classic music, you filthy pleb, that's erudite music.

>I don't like it so it is bad
Messiaen is for literal autists.

Bitch please.

i gave pink floyd a shot, went through all their albums and man all of it is so fucking boring.

Try again when you turn 13 bud.

>not choosing a path that's clear
>not choosing free will

I never got into Clapton because most of the stuff was too slow or too dragging for my taste. I listened to The Yardbirds and also Jeff Beck and it just ain't my thing. Chuck Berry had much more tempo and swinging than those guys. It's no wonder Angus Young picked up on him.

Are The Kinks counted as classic rock in any sense of the word?

Frankly yes. I appreciate all your live stuff you're putting out now but it's mostly bootlegs anyway and all those boxes you put the stuff in!

Thank you Canada for this holy trinity

>his parents were polish holocaust survivors

oooooOOOF SALESMEN!

All their albums? I really doubt it because they have songs of multiple styles. Faster songs with guitar solos and slower relaxing ones. Theres no way you didnt like any. Listen to "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" or "A saucerful of secrets Ummugumma version". Those are my personal favorites.

What does eric clapton do after a bad concert? Throw his kid out a window

What has seven arms and sucks?

def leopard

Beat this faggots

The doobie brothers will never get old

>youtube.com/watch?v=GVgMzKMgNxw

Whats the difference between the 2?

Which one has banjo? banjo has an awesome sound