Is the age of the white man over?

Is the age of the white man over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zP9WDS0X5x8
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqwh77OLDfg
nytimes.com/2017/05/04/magazine/what-does-it-take-for-a-k-pop-band-to-blow-up-in-south-america.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

Truly over

the 'Age of the West' was over in 1980s when China enacted market reforms. You can see in Sup Forums in the below threads :

The biggest boy band in the world right now including in the West is a kpop boy band. Millions of White girls worship them.

White models in Japan and their Asian boyfriends

I want an asian girlfriend so bad, not memeing I'm for real

I want Pyccиa gf, pls gib

i'm into slavic milf pls gib

you are a jungle asian, so no russkie for you. only northern asian men can get one.

>tfw Asian centuries coming
>Japan is already over with the West

>tfw no qt green eyed red head irish gf to drink whiskey with before spitting out a litter of 12 children

Slavs aren't white.
East-asians have white skin does that make them white?

>poor Ukrainian whores are selling pussy to chinks who are getting rejected everywhere else
>le white man is over

Ukraine needs to be accepted to the EU so this travesty would stop.

>triggered

>he's a slave

If you were chinese or korean or japanese then I would've said you should come here and just come here take one. But you're from Malaysia, russian girls don't like your kind. If you're not rich of course.

Russian women over 40 all look the same. Overweight with wrinkles and veiny legs. Only rich women can afford being beautiful in their 40s. I'd say there is no chance for a korean to have a good looking russian milf.

no one to blame except for Japan. they keep trying to suck American dick while pushing away China. If Japan was smart, they would embrace the rise of China and try to ride the wave like Korea is doing right now.

only idiot would marry ukrainian or russian.

Chinese are subhuman. If some poor cowmilking whore here decides to sell her pussy to a chink and gets a halfbreed child, I'll specifically instruct my white child to bully the mongrel at school.

We smacked their tits off and became their daddy

That's rich(poor, just like Portugal) coming from a literal shitskin.

A white girl with a asian boyfriend must be shallowness 22

Why are White men so jealous??

why?

>shallowness
That's because small asian dicks can't penetrate deep enough?

If you were an attractive female in some Eastern European shithole surrounded by alcoholic Slav men and a wealthy Chinese man came along, you would take the offer also.

>hapa subhuman

>Moortugal

HAHAHA CHING CHONG SMARR PEE PEE

ITT

That's rich coming from a country who was literally a slave and toy for neighbour european countries.
Tell me about the polish empire,how many people speak your language and your victorious history please do

>all that sacrifice to fuck a basic bitch
What a fucking numale retard.

The last guy who tried it didn't end so good.

Not really. Where you see a car, a house and money, I see a short, passive-aggressive, dirty, insect-minded Confucian subhuman.

Does your teenage rant take away the fact that you're literally genetic trash?

What I said is a fact,what you post is speculatory ''scientific'' garbage with sample size as big as your dick

>tfw this post is always the only active one during yuro posting hours

That's cute, but Portugese are literally North Africans, Slavs on the other hand are European.

Based poland
I wish to impregnate your women. I am 25% polish by the way dzienkuje

>''That's true,but let me disregard it nonetheless''

You're Slaves,you were slaves to the tartars,to the russians,to the turks,to the mongols you're literally meat bags and your women were one of the most trade items in arab and ottoman markets

What I realized in my experience with Slav females.

They usually smoke cigarettes which is a massive deal breaker. Nope.

Also they aren't that bright. Most don't have a degree. I want my kids to be smart as well.

After I ran the numbers it wouldn't be worth the investment. The pretty face isn't worth the eventual financial drain.

CMERE ASIAN BOI
ME AM UR WIFE NOW

>tfw fell for the yellow jew
>have Korean gf
>tfw gonna breed out my white genes that have been pure for 1000s of years

JUST

Amerika cyкa

I-i have chinese blood, desu ;-;

if only

HOW?
TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME NOW

This rustle my jimmies

>I wish to impregnate your women.
Yeah mate sure, we're in dire need of even more ugly people with bad genetics.

Like white girls. Surely there are a lot of Asians in Russia? Foreign students? Mine studies here

Also remember on interpals seeing a Japanese girl and a Korean girl being massive russiaboos. Pretty funny

>inbred = pure

> Like white girls.
Oh... well I guess I'll just keep being alone then

i'll take it

White female and Asian male are still extremely rare. Even in Commiefornia I have barely seen any amwf couples at all whereas wmaf are almost everywhere. Honestly I think theres more wmbf couples than amwf couples in the US

wew

that looks like a dude

Yeah, getting a Ukrainian girlfriend is the hardest thing you can ever do

Can confirm, live in chink country with large expat population and WMAF are everywhere.

Why would a white woman get an Asian man? It doesn't make sense. Why would a woman get a more feminine person, with a small dick, a short height, a small frame etc, when they could just get gangbanged by Chad in the locker rooms during the football match or getting gangraped by four Tyrones?

>Is the age of the white man over?

All memes aside, white women are the least likely to marry/date someone outside their race, at least in the US. White men have the highest social status, on average richer and taller, and more good looking if going by the typical western beauty standard. If a white female is at least 6/10 or higher and has no severe daddy/mental issue, she would date a white guy 90% of the time.

White girls simply aren't attracted to Asian men of any type, especially Indian and East Asian. White girls who date Asian men are dominant girls who want to have control over their partner and Chinese and Japanese men are very submissive. It's about control not attraction.

Cant tell if this pic is real

Southern Poland confirmed for niggers.

Taylor is 5'11, plus a 2 to 3 inch heels would make her around 1.85m, while bruno is 1.65m

That's the joke, yes.

we arent talking about the US

The mars bar versus the TAYLOR pocky stick

>White female and Asian male are still extremely rare.
Not really as it is the most common interracial relationship in the world.

You're retarded.

No one wants Asian men, not even Asian women.

I live in London (not a brit)

Take a Tube one of the days and count how many WMAF you see - it'll be around 10-20

You won't count 1 AMWF unless you count Pajeets

Proof?

theres no way its more common than wmaf

slavic women age badly
good for fucking in their 20s
after 40-45 you have to throw it away

Top kek. Very easy to bait. Haha

>I'm only pretending to be retarded
>i-it was just bait
Lmao Asian """"""""intellect""""""""

There might be plenty of eastern euro female/asian male in the world, but a Western white female in relationship with an Asian dude in the West is a rare sight. Not that its a bad thing since most non-white guys don't want to put up with white women's shit anyway

No, no. The age of white women are over.

Are you so fucking stupid you think your country = world? There are 7 BILLION people on the planet and your small shitty country doesnt make a dent in the worldwide population. FYI : Russia and China share a border longer than US & Canada. The entire Central Asian population is where people who are East Asian and White interact on a daily basis. What do you think happens there?

>No one wants Asian men
Why do you keep saying that when every female teen girl in Brazil loves kpop and worships East Asian men?

Your bait used to be more believable

When someone writes something so absurd i just can't ignore. Mental illness is a serious problem in the internet, we need to bully mentally sick people to guarantee that they will stop living in the delusional bubble worlds. This is how it in real life and this is how it should be on the internet as well. Ignoring a mentally ill person will just result in more delusions.

>Why do you keep saying that when every female teen girl in Brazil loves kpop and worships East Asian men?

If anybody here listen to kpop other girls would probably laugh at them. Brazilian girls like white men singing sertanejo or funk with shirtless black men with six pack abs.

B-but muh kpop

>but a Western white female in relationship with an Asian dude in the West is a rare sight.

Any stats about "Asians" in the US mixes East + SE Asians + South Asians into a category called "Asian-Americans".

1. A White guy married to East Asian female is a rare sight also as the majority of White men are with SE Asian females.
2. In the US there are 250k Asian guys married to White women and 500k White men married to Asian females (who are mostly from SE Asia). It is right there in the wikipedia article.
3. I said the following about Asian men with White women = "it is most common interracial relationship in the world." Which is TRUE STATEMENT and I never said anything about any single country but in the world.

Geez I can't wait to see that anti-AM Brit come out of the woods and start another autist war

>If anybody here listen to kpop other girls would probably laugh at them
youtube.com/watch?v=zP9WDS0X5x8

I actually laugh at you

Of course there will be asian guys with white women, but usually these guys are 10/10 alpha Asian chad. A weak r/asianmasculinity poster doesn't even have a chance with a 4/10 Asian girl, let alone a pretty white chick.
Does posting amwf couples make you feel like you are wanted by white girls?

You are the delusional and insecure idiot, You fucking mongrel. I guess you’re nigger but it’s pointless tho

More vids
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqwh77OLDfg

NYTimes article
nytimes.com/2017/05/04/magazine/what-does-it-take-for-a-k-pop-band-to-blow-up-in-south-america.html

It is hilarious you call me delusional when you are the one who is separately from reality.

Let's be honest, white guys are mostly with shit tier asian women that no even asian men find attractive, while asian men are with decent non-trashy white women unlike niggers.

It is also hilarious that this Brazilian is delusional when his entire country is dependent on China / Chinese trade. Without China and its $$$, his entire country would be like Venezuela

>but usually these guys are 10/10 alpha Asian chad.
As opposed to all those alpha White guys with mail-order brides from Phillipines? You do know when a White guy buys a girl from Thailand, that counts +1 on those stats you all love to bring up all the time.

Also again, why do you think US = World?

it's not even that

International dating can't cure your own issues, dating a 10/10 will not cure your autism/lack of will/retardation

This is simply one aspect of the best dating the best and the worst dating the worst

Honestly i'm into every kind of race, but to cheaply jump into the arms of some random girl because she looked at you for a relationship is just a flag for "im the future underclass waiting to be slaughtered"

This is why I cant shit like this seriously. Look at the chart in your pic about "Which Couple Makes More"? See what is omitted - Asian Husband & White Wife. AMWF Couples make the most of all interracial couples

Here is the real unedited chart

Honest I feel bad for you m8, keep looking at those amwf couples and maybe you will start to believe that someday some white girl will love you
>also any white guy with a mail bride is a sad beta

Because some of them are rich, that is enough to get some women. Because some of them are famous, that is enough to get some women. And being rich and famous with the added bonus of not being deformed they will have quite a bit white slags who would love to have them. Bernie ecclestone is 151-159 depending on what source you use and is dating a model who is literally not even half his age.

>Here is the real unedited chart

Also not shown in your pic is the reason why White husband & Asian Wife have a higher income. It is because the average White husband is much OLDER than his Asian wife (and men who are older earn more $$$). The age gap of an WMAF couples is huge as compared to others because

1. Older BETA White guy in his 40s getting a mail-order bride from SE Asia
2. Divorced White guy getting a mail-order bride from SE Asia
3. Money-hungry Asian females going after older men with $$$

>2. Divorced White guy getting a mail-order bride from SE Asia

See chart for proof of this. Again, I provide proof while shit like this here is fake bullshit.

>This is why I cant shit like this seriously
Yeah definitely some random bitter loser who has been posting AMWF on an anime image forum for years on a daily basis and frequents "asian supremacy" subreddits is someone to be taken seriously.

>fake bullshit
Get mad, autist. Nothing is fake. Information that novody cares about, that being Asian men, was removed. We are white men here by majority.

you got me confused with somebody else

In the US, most White men with Asian females are to SE Asians (mostly flips). In Europe, most White men are with Asians females who are Flips (like the Faroe Islands), Indonesian (like in the Netherlands) or Thailand (like in Germany). Meanwhile most White women with Asian men are to East Asians.

See the difference ?