twitter.com/AnonBabble

>non-observable
>lack of transitional fossils
>violates the second law of thermodynamics
>controversial among even the biology community
>all promoters of it are leftists
"no"

hey there Teillard de Chardin, how ya doin?

what I don't understand is how you could accurately guess the timeframe of a fossil, like what do you use as a frame of reference that something is 3 billion years old, for example

I can't stand this arrogant nigger. He's used car salesman tier. I'm not sure that he's even a scientist.

>non observable: FALSE
>lack of transitional fossils: American education system failing you there buddy
>Violates the second law of thermodynamics: False
>Controversial among biologists: Wrong
>all Promoters are leftists: Wrong

American/10 try again.

no fossil on earth is 3 billion years old. Radiometric dating can be used to found out the age of something that old however.

>you're wrong because i say you're wrong

Bogan logic. Evolution is a pseudoscience.

>non-observable
????
not 100% wrong but it's a dated argument that loses credibility with each transitional fossil we find.
Earth aint a closed system my dude, we've got a huge ball of energy constantly shining on the planet.
Patently false.
>All promoters of it are leftists
See above.
7/10, you made me reply.

Shut up and go suck monsanto's dick, nigger. GIT ON YO KNEES AND SUCK DAT MUTATED BANAN.

He's a leader of the religion of Science: Scientism. He doesn't do actual science because that would be boring. He just makes broad, sweeping statements about stuff that's essentially impossible to prove or disprove with our current technology and makes science look cool and fun when in reality it's the exact opposite.

Yes, it's scientific fact backed by overwhelming evidence if you're willing to examine it.

i think whatever black science man says the opposite is true

>non-observable
Yes it is. The fossil record is clearly observable and datable.

There are transitional fossils. This point is dumb as fuck because you can forever go "what's between A and Z?" and they can list the whole alphabet and you can come back and respond with "what's between A and B? no transitional fossils clearly"

No it doesn't. KYS.

No it isn't. Even if it was, which it isn't, biology is the shittiest of sciences to go into as it attracts all the people who are shit at math. Dumb people tend to prefer religious beliefs to scientific theory.

>all promoters of it are leftists
I'm pretty fucking conservative.

This bait was too much to pass up.

Doesn't really matter if I believe in it, it's scientific fact.

>evolution is just a theory meme

Proven to exist. Try again next time laddie :)

/thread

Evolution is a well established fact. It does not require belief, only an IQ in the double digits.

>theory
>fact

pick one

Evolution is part of a conspiracy orchestrated by the Chinese aimed at weakening the American industry

#staywoke

Radiometric dating retard.

Theory corroborated by overwhelming evidence becomes fact.

>Evolution is a pseudoscience.

Where in the ignorant fuck do you brainless turds come from?

3 billion year old fossils have actually been discovered on your continent.

Learn what a scientific theory is.

Do you just ignore the fact that retard babies exist? Think of retard babies as evolution gone shitty and wrong.

>theory of gravity
>fact

pick one you colossal floating autist.

I believe in God.

Phrenology used to be a widely accepted 'science' before it was disproven.

But go ahead and push your evolution horseshit.

>MUH SCIENTIFIC EBIDENSE

top autist

>He's a leader of the religion of Science: Scientism

"Scientism" is a made-up pseudoscience to help credulous creationistas feel less butt-hurt over being such incredible retards.

But this is the strangest part. The worst way these fuckwits can insult science or anything else is to call it what?

A religion? Well played, dumbasses!

If God didn't want us to believe in evolution, he wouldn't have created it.

i hope these are bait and people arent really and unironically this unintelligent. You give way too much ammo to the liberals when you start denying the science that the entire field of biology is grounded upon.

>I'm too retarded to understand something so the smart people must be lying!!!

You make it extremely clear you have no idea what a scientific theory is. Pro tip: its not even close to what you think it is.

>A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge

>It is important to note that the definition of a "scientific theory" (often ambiguously contracted to "theory" for the sake of brevity, including in this page) as used in the disciplines of science is significantly different from, and in contrast to, the common vernacular usage of the word "theory". As used in everyday non-scientific speech, "theory" implies that something is an unsubstantiated and speculative guess, conjecture, or hypothesis;[4] such a usage is the opposite of a scientific theory. These different usages are comparable to the differing, and often opposing, usages of the term "prediction" in science (less ambiguously called a "scientific prediction") versus "prediction" in non-scientific vernacular speech, the latter of which may even imply a mere hope.

The strength of a scientific theory is related to the diversity of phenomena it can explain, and to its elegance and simplicity (see Occam's razor). As additional scientific evidence is gathered, a scientific theory may be rejected or modified if it does not fit the new empirical findings; in such circumstances, a more accurate theory is then desired. In certain cases, the less-accurate unmodified scientific theory can still be treated as a theory if it is useful (due to its sheer simplicity) as an approximation under specific conditions (e.g., Newton's laws of motion as an approximation to special relativity at velocities that are small relative to the speed of light).

Theories explain facts, No one disputes gravity but you can dispute the theory of gravity, that is, how gravity works. At least as I understand the definitions.

>I'm too much of a sheep to question science so I'll go ahead and believe everything they tell me like the cucked little goyim I am!!

Science these days is like religion in the old days

If you follow people who you think are smarter than you doesn't make you smarter. People follow what they don't know and are told with a blind faith, and if they don't are ostracized. Just like old days when religion ruled.

I'm not saying science is fake. But following blindly just to not be called an idiot to worship people that play God is creating more problems and new problems.

this is the true face of Sup Forums

they are literally that dumb

>You give way too much ammo to the liberals

The real irony is that you can't tell if OP is a clever liberal or a gullible conservative.

>im literally too retarded to understand basic biology so il just pretend it wasnt true anyways

Pro tip: You can quite literally see bacteria evolving in a pea tree dish if you leave it for long enough.

You realise you can go to natural history museums and see the evidence yourself. or read Origin of Species. No one follows it blindly.

Instead of fuking saying "false" why dont you just tell us why you shitposter.

this is literal pottery. life is sublime

youtube.com/watch?v=H6IrUUDboZo

wellcometreeoflife.org/interactive/

>As additional scientific evidence is gathered, a scientific theory may be rejected or modified if it does not fit the new empirical findings; in such circumstances, a more accurate theory is then desired.

Do you even read what you write? What's to say your shit Evolution theory isn't going to be disproven?

You seem confident, so go ahead, defend it. Despite the lack of transitional fossils you'll defend it until daylight breaks.

Science worship is a mental illness.

The problem with evolution is that it relies a lot on assumptions. It's a very biased and rhetorical theory.

Something is holding us down. We're not theoretically held in place. Call it gravity, call it a sign from the god of downwards; Objects attract.

Don't be such a pedantic bellend lad. it's the prime reason you're so noticeably miserable and presumably consider self lobotomising almost hourly. One should hope.

we as humans have never seen a new kind of animal come from an existing kind of animal though

prove me wrong

You can believe in both.

sure, but you're an idiot if you do
fucking cuckolics

>people unironically denying evolution
For fuck's sake, just because leftists tend to accept evolution doesn't mean you have to deny it just because you hate leftists, that's fucking retarded.

No, a bearded guy in the sky made it all some 6 thousand years ago.

I bet you'll chide us for being skeptical of climate change next

Lack of transitional fossils?

>these fourteen skulls will surely prove my point!!

Oh look, it's fucking nothing.

>pea tree dish

please tell me that's some /sci/ meme

Not particularly, there's actually much more of a point to be made there with regards to the source of the increased greenhouse effect and to what extent humans are responsible for it.
I'll sure call you a dipshit if you deny it altogether though senpai

threadly reminder youtube.com/watch?v=agAiIRkHn2o

Liger

Alternatively I'd like to throw the offspring of a aborigine and and human into the equation. Those upside down niggers are so far from human that even being half that shit is gonna make you if you're very lucky a proto human .

Hey look here's some more

Well when it comes to belief i'm not sure it's fair to call them idiots.

I only "believe" in god.
However, mathematically speaking, evolution is correct. Therefore, evolutionary theory is factual.

Nope.

>if i post animal skeletons, i will prove muh theory

No one's buying your snake oil bullshit.

conservapedia.com/Evolution

>However, mathematically speaking, evolution is correct
People like you actually exist. And you must remind us of it every day.

Question: if evolution doesn't exist how do bacteria develop tolerance to antibiotics?

> Als ik rechts ben zijn mijn standpunten automatisch gebaseerd op het feit dat ik rechts ben.
Nice implication dumbfuck, you're literally opposing yourself.

>People like you actually exist. And you must remind us of it every day.
...People with observational ability?

Hey I mean you wanted evidence of transitional fossils. Believe what you want man

>mathematically speaking, evolution is correct

Arn't facts based on proofs, rather than evidence?

Of course. Anyone who doesn't willfully ignores facts.

>>mathematically speaking, evolution is correct
You understand that all forms of science (from sociology to physics) are math, right?

I was actually paying them the compliment of assuming their reluctance to accept evolution was because it tends to be associated with lefties, as the alternative is that they're incredibly unintelligent.

Yes. Can this be reconciled with the bible?

Please kill me and release me from this stupidity God. I haven't been able to determine if suicide is definitively sinful or not, so I cannot do it myself.

Do it. God is merciful and will understand.

Dude. You're gonna want to research this one. You're looking dumber by the post.

Not gonna risk sin Greece. In no world would I ever risk disobeying my God. What's holding you back from the precipice though, young poverty-man?

Probably the satisfaction he gets from seeing dipshits like you fumble with concepts you can't understand

Might you enlighten us all as to what's being fumbled, good sir retard? ;)

You're making us look bad.

Besides, evolution isn't a belief. It's scientific fact.

You probably need psychiatric help.

God apparently, who must be the same guy that brought me to that state since he's all powerful.

You probably need a higher IQ ;)

You can abdicate responsibility for your choices and outlook on life all you want. Lefties are pretty good at guilt deflection and shifting responsibility for everything that happens in their lives off themselves after all ;)

I tend to believe in a combination of evolution and creation.

The short form is as follows.
Evolutionist: We know creationism is wrong because we can trace the origin of the universe to the big bang.
Me: Do you know what caused the big bang, though? Or for that matter where the base material of the universe originated from before the bang?
Evolutionist: Well... no.
Me: Could it have possibly been God?

Creationist: We know evolutionary theory is wrong because the bible says God spoke everything into existence.
Me: And you're dead sure his exact wording wasn't "BANG"?

The long form involves a theory I've put a great deal of time into that involves the biblical account of creation being dumbed down to suit bronze age primitives who could barely wrap their minds around cooked meat. Plus the absolute refusal on both sides of the equation to accept a unified theory instead of spending countless hours bickering back and forth that could be spent on more productive persuits.

And on that subject, I'm afraid I really must call you a cunt for kindling that argument just a bit further.

Nope, theists believe in a higher all encompassing power so that must mean there is no free will and everything must derive from that power.

When shit doesn't add up they propose free will. How convenient and self contradictory at the same time.

>pretend to be intelligent
>shill for pseudo-science like global warming in that benefits Jewish interests
>atheist
>keep bringing up evolution as if the debate over it hadn't been won years ago

Black science man and Bill Nye the old white guy are faggots.

>You probably need a higher IQ ;)
My IQ is 131 and I'm going to get my Pharmacy Doctorate.

>so that must mean there is no free will and everything must derive from that power
Nope - you conclusion does not follow from the premise.

plato.stanford.edu/entries/david-lewis/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/leibniz-modal/
Gist:
p1) wills exist
p2) wills can make (and do make) all possible choices over all possible worlds
----
c) Even if God knows what choices you can/will make (which is all possible choices), one cannot possibly be more free than a reality in which you can - and do - make any - and all - decisions

Not a theist but a big part of Christianity is free will, it's the act of CHOOSING to do good instead of evil that makes someone a good Christian. An Entity who is only capable of doing good and does not actively CHOOSE to do good would not be considered a moral agent.

Your major would explain your writing ability. It wouldn't explain your absolutely stunningly stupid statements
>all forms of science (from sociology to physics) are math
and
>mathematically speaking, evolution is correct
respectively, since those have very little to do with articulateness and everything to do with thoughtlessness.

So by that logic god is both good and evil, male and female, gay and straight. In short humans are god.

Lay exactly how you draw out that conclusion from the argument I just provided you in premise-conclusion form please.

That's not god. That's a human. Human don't need God to do good.

Interesting opinion.
I just seriously want you to understand that suicidal thoughts are irrational and require medical attention. If you have them, seek help.

Not only do I believe in it, but I practice it. By failing to reproduce.

Great defense of your brilliant statements my friend. I hope one day you can at least manage to write your signature legibly unlike the vast majority of your future drone colleagues.

Thank you

All forms of science do stem from math though.
With mathematical models we can explain the forecs and particles that make up our universe, which is physics.
With physics we can explain how these particles interact with eachother, which leads to chemistry.
From chemistry we can study organic molecules and the even larger and more interesting structures that they form, in the form, like proteins, cells, etc. (Biology)
Hopefully in the far future we can use our mathematical understandings of these objects to explain even the soft sciences such as Psychology.

Evolution does not deal with anything before life or how life came to be.

It only combines natural selection trough adaptation with mutation and also extinction. In complex organisms this takes time. A lot of time. It can be observed. It is logical.

Saying evolution is wrong is about just one step above the flat earther morons.