Wtf is Lebron sperging our about?

Wtf is Lebron sperging our about?

*out

when you have 0 problems in life you feel like you have to virtue signal

why do black people call themselves royalty so much?
not everyone can be a king or a queen

WE

WUZ

>#livelaughlove

KANGZ N QUEENZ N SHIT

WE

massive inferior complex or dunning kruger effect. sometimes amazingly a combination of the two. theyre fucked in the head Matias

he wants you to stop calling him a chimp

but King James is.

WHITE SUPREMACISTS N SHIET!!!

The kid's shirt said "I'm a monkey oogah boogah" or something on it. It was a poor design by H&M and they were literally asking for the Planet of the Apes to rise against them so I don't have much sympathy.

He's very good at basketball, so naturally he is an intellectual leader in black american culture

>African-american
Alright, who's gonna tell him H&M is a Swedish company?

what did they mean by this

It's not like this is the first time a company like H&M did something like this. They don't care because these types of black people don't shop there anyway.

They probably didn't mean anything, but then the progressives made the connection between blacks and monkeys and immediately projected that onto someone else being a racist. Mainly because they themselves are progressives who don't notice things like race.

thanks to you white people. You made them that way

kek this had to be a disgruntled employee or something

>shitskins cant take the bantz
a story as old as time itself

imagine living in a country founded by white people and you entire race has not a single accomplishment to their name.

i think it's also ridiculous to take credit for the achievements of egyptians and try to say everyone is a king and queen. The reality of any african americans from the slave trade era being descendants of african tribe lords and shit is pretty fucking slim. They were sold by their own people in west africa. I ain't neva heard of egyptians being slaves and being sold off to english merchants and sending them to the new world.

Niggas got the game all messed up. Straight up cuh.

but monkeys are cool???

>livelaughlove

Man, taking that marketing moniker a wee bit too seriously. Can't wait till he's old, slow and completely irrelevant and working on his 3rd divorce. Still can't see his midlife crisis being as pathetic as his mid career crisis at the moment.

>implying hundreds of peanut products and peanut accessories isn't an accomplishment

>Can't wait till he's old, slow and completely irrelevant and working on his 3rd divorce.
eh dont like lebron but this is very wishful thinking. the most pathetic thing about lebron is him getting hair transplants

>make passive aggressive comment over nothing
>lol love everybody
Liberal mentality in a nutshell

I usually think the people complaining are reaching (saw some guy saying a metal bracelet was like slave chains) but if you're in PR or marketing or advertising and you DIDN'T foresee a massive shitstorm coming from a black kid wearing a "monkey in the jungle" hoodie... you're either a retard or blatantly hoping it goes viral due to anger

Fuck white people.

My fucking sides. What a moron

Who wouldn't wear this unironically tho

Fresh af

>livelaughlove
bron a bitchboi, shit like this makes it hard to be a fan

They should have used a white model and featured a graphic print of a monkey on it. Someone really fucked up there.

It's just a fucking hoodie.

Lelbron let his inner WE WUZ out in stupid fashion.

putting peanuts in coke isn't that big an accomplishment

SHEEEEEEEEESH