It's a kino, not a flick

Ceylan only makes flicks
youtube.com/watch?v=FP71mm-i6Pc

is it like no country for old men?

More like No Yogurt for Old Turkish Men

>literally every guy in the room gets hard at that instant

Only because they wanted tea

really great film

It's a very good film. I feel the latter section, where we follow the doctor back in his village loses a lot of what made the first 4/5's of the film great. But none the less, I enjoyed it immensely.

Controversial opinion, perhaps: Uzak better than Stalker.

turkroach here. Ceylan is the only good thing in turkish cinema and tv. AMA

Didn't you like Mus/tv/ng?

Have you seen midnight express? Did you like it? Is the Turkish revenge a thing?

nobody i know even heard of this movie. I only know about it because of the oscars. Its not famous in turkey

It's extremely boring.

If you think it is a good movie then you are very easily stimulated.

Why not?

No i did not. Is it good? Should i check it out? Also i believe turkish revenge is real but i'm not really sure.

Probably because it doesn't have a turkish name

Is Turkish revenge the punishment Lawrence of Arabia got from the Turks?

It's ok I guess, nothing too special. I just always wondered if what the protagonist refers to as the turkish revenge was true. Also, I asked if you liked because he expresses lots of hate towards the Turkish.
No the tuskish revenge as the act of stabbing someone below the belt, in the ass mostly, because above the waist it is it is considered an attempt at murder

>the only girl who truly disliked the arranged marriage was the one who had to marry the beta

Did they accidentally make a redpilled film?

>the act of stabbing someone below the belt, in the ass mostly
That's exactly what happened to Lawrence though

i never heard someone actually using turkish revenge irl. And i usually don't get offended to shit like that but most turkish people are easier to trigger than sjws so i don't think most people would like the movie.

Oh I see. I should really get around to watching this.