Rêally makes you thínk

rêally makes you thínk

Where in London is this?

wasnt there a better pic with a western chick spreading her legs?

>poortugal
Just kill yourself

Can't be London, they aren't being raped by niggers.

Not gonna lie, i'd rather have the girl on the right instead of some slutty white bitch wearing fishnets that sucks black cocks all the time.

wow, we should embrace Islam

Honestly, I concur with Islam's diagnosis of the West. It's a shame they're such humorless savages incapable of producing art.

If you want to defeat jews, use their tricks and target their women they will betray them like white women betrayed white men.

>Adidas
>tuk
>vans
>boots
>boots

tis the choices of progressiveness

>1 post by this ID

Name something specified in the Quran that Sup Forums wouldn't support if Donald Trump said it.

Hello spic

Fuck hypocritical 'modesty'.

i thinks thats Toronto.

Really makes me think that society is fucked. Everybody sits and stares at their phones all day long.

sick quads

Apparently it has come to this, western women may be a lost cause. Why search for a needle in a slut-haystack, when islamic women living in western countries are an unmined goldmine.

They have more hair between their legs than you have on your face, neckbeard

Hmm OP....really filename related.

Despite how slutty the girl on the left looks, I would still fuck the shit out of her. Her pouty lips and button nose are hot as fuck

Do they grow their beard 'down there'?

I seen a prostitute last Saturday who was wearing an identical out lawl

>implying they don't both suck a rainbow of cocks all of the time

user

if you think about it, women with hairy neather regions are less degenerate. its the women that take 100s of cocks that are shaving their pussies.

>I seen
you get Sup Forums on the farm?

i do hope you sawed her head off with a hunting knife. its the only humane thing to do.

I miss the days when women kept a nice trimmed mound. Every girl does Brazilian now. The hair is half the beauty of the pussy.

WTF, I don't know what I hate now

If it wasn't for the global jihad terrorist bullshit, sharia law, and everything else that makes islam completely incompatible with western civilization it wouldn't be a bad thing.

I don't think about Muslims at all.

Seconded.

only women in relationships should be permitted to shave. all single women must not.

I like when they leave 1 little patch of hair

and how would they do that?

inspect every pussy?

I like a trimmed rectangle like a lot of the playboy models of the mid 80s

if men in a new relationship encounter women of questionable sexuality (shaved pussies) they should fucking steer clear and be grateful that they avoided STDs and a shit woman

what, a free woman and an oppressed woman?
yea it really makes me think about how we have to kill islam. i don't understand how feminists aren't protesting against islam all the time when islam is in fact their #1 enemy of womans rights.

Makes me think Muslims should fuck off, yes.

Go home, shitskin

its because feminism's enemy is the west, and as the saying goes "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Therefore they have a temporary alliance with islam.

Imagine getting that government job

both of them are modern whores attached to their phones.

we have a bigger problem than islam, its the degeneration of human cohabitability and life skills that are not passed on due to the attachment of technology.
The time we spend living is not using practical efforts, its to have virtual experiences that replace the collective bonding of people.

OMG like wtf
i used to not think at all.....but
now i am thinking
thank you OP

Look at that little whore, teasing me with her bright red hijab, even a suggestion of ankle, and a glimpse at her wrist.... my rape alarms are going through the roof.

mahfouz is a top-tier, accessible counterexample

Calm down Mahmoud.

>Aposematism is universal

It sure fucking is.

wallahi, seriously, I'm disgusted i can see her face and hands

She appears to be out in public without a man, too. Definitely haram.

We all know that you poortuguese have a thing for Arabes. Unibrow is a plus!

makes me think about why she can't see her way out of an oppressive totalitarian cult

Is it wrong that I want to fuck and impregnate both of them?

Impossible. Not a Chang in sight in that picture.

Imitating each others poses is how females hint they want to have lesbian sex, but its creepy when guys who arent chad do it

Thats why I never look at frum women, Ill interprate paranoidly they are hinting to anyone who isnt me they want to go et down

I don't what's wrong with that, we already have penis inspections so why not have vagina inspections?

One is impressed by their religion
The other is a slut

In thinking really hard right now

oh shut up achmed, her parents are forcing her

This spammer is deliberately doing this to bypass your spamfilter, Sup Forums.

Which is religious oppression

That muslim chick's proportions are actually weird, either she's 6'2", she's super thin, or both

oh now it makes sense, sorry

>no such thing as religious and modest women, they're all being forced by an oppressive system! women's liberation and promiscuity are great!

Mate go back to sucking your dogs cock you retard.

Makes you think

Found the shitskin mudslime Paki. Is there a single White Canadian poster left?

no alhamdulillah

that girl on the right would never have you!

Apparently not.

we r just 2 shades of the same color
we ride 2 gether
we die 2 gether
bad boys AND/OR GIRLS 4 life

I'm putting my money in Oslo, because of the tram (and the ads inside of it).

>one on the right might blow up the terminal
>one on the left might blow up the dollar menu

>white bitch
non-white detected

hmm... if only there were a middle ground between these two undesirable extremes...

Reminder that in the past we've solved every single social challenge that we're dealing with today. inb4

>le wrong generation meme XD

why can't women just be normal people?
why is it so hard for them?

This pic doesn't make me think at all. Two teenagers in different attire. And?

ill take the left, i like stockings.

>Poortugal
>Calling someone a spic

Go home Alberto Barbosa, you're drunk

>Is there a single White Canadian poster left?

I'm Greek Cypriot, so the answer is no.

They are both product of the juden.

If you do not want to remove this pest your race will go extinct.

Those are all men

>muh precious black cock sucking white womyn how dare u insult them

>sees a white woman
>immediately imagines black penis

kys faggot

That bitch on the right is hiding something! Prob a bomb or a couple of kilos hidden under all that shit

One will blow you, the other might blow you up, ill take my chances with the skank, at least her family wont kill me for being an infidel.