Separatism in Europe

City-states when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Party_(Iceland)
efeyvua.icelandtourist.is/news/2017/04/25/70-asylum-seekers-were-deported-march
islendingabok.is/English.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Reindeer herders have any kind of power
Topkek Turkroach

Not anytime soon

>giving Cornwall independence
Get a grip

>The Free, Independent, and Strictly Neutral City of Cracow with its Territory not marked

shit map

Kaliningrad has a fab flag.

*squints at you*

Klakierów is a shithole full of smog and bydlos with machettes. Can't wait for you landlocked manlets to fuck off.

Give the Setos independance NOW

kys p*Lack

The sami have no right to live here at all. Fuck those reindeerphiles.

Overdose on smog sissy, southern, black haired manlet.

kys northern subhuman

JUST

Don't drown in a spoon of water smogeater.

I thought Europe was supposed to be growing closer and closer together--free movement, mass media, INTERNET, etc. Set to become something similar to the USA but in Europe.

But then with Brexit and this stupid Spanish Catalania thing its making me unsure. Never heard of "united we stand, divided we fall?" Europe use to rule the world, now they struggle to even rule themselves.

desu I don't have a problem with szeklers going independent, those regions are like 90% hungarian and pretty irrelevant anyway, it's just that it would be fucking retarded to have a country straight up in the middle of another country

pol*Cks are too uncivilised to use spoons so you are at risk here
they eat our shit with their bare hands

The difference between a Scandinavian and a Mediterranean is as big as between a Chinese and an Indian.

I see some eating shit is your local custom just as drowning in the sea/lakes because your genetically inferior semi gypos.

No wonder I always go snowboarding to Slovakia or Austria, looking at you sissies showing up shit as your main, daily dish would be disturbing.

We don't share a common European unity like you Americans do. And we don't speak the same language either, it's difficult to unite us.

Same thing with rest of the world, really. Only few countries managed to stay united for a long time like USA.

*you're

Yet Chinese, Indian, Scandinavians and Mediterraneans all came together in the US too, and then some. With free migration any European can go live anywhere else. Mass media and internet means we all mostly share one set of culture, Spanish guys hang out on the same website as you and probably watch the same movies, play the same games as you too.

1000 years ago probably everyone's individual village seemed so different than all the other villages. But was we grow we reach outward and become more interconnected. At what point can Europe call itself a real European UNION?

Did you forget about how not even a century ago we were killing each other en masse? Europe cannot unite, it's just not possible. Even if Europeans collectively wanted to, it would eventually fail.

pooles can't even speak English properly lmao

We all share the same American culture these days but the mentality of the peoples are completely different. When you travel in Europe it's like going to different continents. Even though we all grew up with the same songs, games and tv shows our way of life and mentality is so fundamentally different that the societies we build stand in great contrast to one another.

Said the poopoolack southern manlet.

City states are terrible
t. city state

I am a proud Cracovian
Also we are taller you retard

Our estimation is that by 2035 at least thirty new states will be formed, mainly of the former Germany.

>At what point can Europe call itself a real European UNION?
To add on this:
When one culture or religion wipes out all traces of the old one and forces their way of life upon the entire continent. But then it won't be the Europe we knew anymore. We have too much history and culture to accept the melting pot concept of America, no matter how much the liberals pretend that they want it. Deep inside most Europeans are still very tribal.

OK, fair enough. I was given the impression Europe was moving closer together. Thanks for the explanation I guess. I do know that Europe's regional diversity puts Americas to shame in many ways. But still breaking into smaller and smaller pieces seems the opposite of the right thing to do.

It was moving closer against the will of the peoples of Europe. Our leaders forced it upon us. We don't want to be united, we want to be free and independent and live our life the way that we see fit, not the way some rootless globalist bureaucrats in Brussels tells us to. I can get along fine with nationalists from other countries but I don't want my country and their country to merge as one, I want us both to keep our identity and live in harmony as neighbors, not as one single entity.

I said "I THOUGHT" etc. Not that how it actually was, and in fact the last couple years have made me "unsure".

Some other Euros explained to me no need to be a cyberbully.

That map makes no sense whatsoever.

Well let’s try to keep an open mind
100 years ago everyone in the US refereed them selfs as Italian-American German-Americans Hugarian-Americans etc. Don’t be suprised when you see this in EU in 80 yrs or so
>t. I wanna live in a global, european superpower

true, some of these separatist movements are meme tier with no support whatsoever
autonomous province of vojvodina will never be independent when it's 70% serbian

There's a lot that would have to change and be accepted upon if the EU wants to further integrate similar to how China or India are.
Considering the EU is a democracy, I think it'd have a hard time doing this and that possibly not every constituent nation has the desire to do that.
There would also have to be one accepted lingua franca which is already english or german I suppose. Frankly I wish it was French or German since the US already speaks English.

What the EU needs is some better native population growth to be better off and stable.
An EU that is Japan-tier in how they approach immigration would also be interesting.

>globalists

>Franco-provençal
Why
>Moselle
Why the Lorraine flag
>Weiss un Rot for Alsace
Gay
>Normandy
Meme flag

All of these speratists movements are gay and unpopular anyway

the bigger eu countries fucked over the smaller ones

FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE FOR ALL NATIONS!

>and Icelandic domination of Europe >:d

I'd be more surprised if I find anyone even speaking Swedish in 20 years. We're so far gone it's not even funny anymore.

>>globalists
Internationalists, people who don't consider borders at all, citizens of the world etc. You know the type of people I speak of. Some of them have good intentions I'm sure, but many are just in it for personal monetary gain.

>bulgaria still the same
>1300 years of history and yet the core of bulgaria is still unchallenged

>Considering the EU is a democracy,
Also not true. The EU parliament and the EU president is not elected by the people of the European countries. If the EU had been hostile the the US, like Iran or North Korea, your media would consider it to be a dictatorship, by all right.

>His country DOES NOT have a singular national identity
>His country does not have its own language, inherently linked to its culture

>His country has multiple official languages

Obligatory
>his country has less than 332,530 people

>t. ruled by feminists who wants to import savages

>Sweden saying this

Icelandic population is 336.000 try again

>His country has an app to make sure you don't accidentaly fuck your cousin

is he wrong though?

Well updated your damn wiki page then, Jón

>does your number include all the lithuanians and poles?

Does Iceland even have a government currently?

See us as a warning example.

>not already pretty much being a city-state

dummy, we lost ours, it's time for the rest to balkanize

lost our what? we never had seperatists. we lost territorries in war

The government collapsed, so Iceland isn't ruled by anyone but the transitory gov is led by this party

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_Party_(Iceland)

As for your latter point efeyvua.icelandtourist.is/news/2017/04/25/70-asylum-seekers-were-deported-march

Fake news

Dno, probably tho

No only a transitory gov because we overthrew the last one for corruption , new elections in 8 days

Agree... they invented democracy 1500 years before civilization (and wheat) crossed the Baltic.

Transitional not transitory

sauce on that cousin app

Why would there be an independent Sami nation? Samis are a minority in the areas the map depicts as Sami clay.

sami aren't even indigenous to scandinavia like people would have you believe, so they don't even have any claim to the land.

It's for tracking family relations in general, the cousin fucking thing was just an advertisement campaign. Read more about it here islendingabok.is/English.jsp

Íslendingabók is ancient, but it was only the app that was hyped w fake news

>map of separatists
>Belarus (literally mixed lithuanian-polish-ukrainian country made by commies) is united

Veisnoria/10

Batka has a pretty much iron grip, there's pretty much no chance of that place splitting up before he dies.

i know a Bulgarian in Vopnafjörður, he lives the with his Serb gf... She works in the fish factory and he is an amateur footballer. I think I want to join them now.