youtube.com/watch?v=2M7gby5yqTQ&feature=youtu.be
spulp.it/video/1178-morto-dopo-aver-ficcato-il-pene-in-un-nido-di-vespe.html
efukt.com/21376_The_World's_Smallest_Penis.html
liveleak.com/view?i=530_1464141898
youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg
youtube.com/watch?v=soOOjLX4z_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmm.... wow... really made me think

Why do you have this saved on your computer?

Fags like you are ruining the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=2M7gby5yqTQ&feature=youtu.be

Things that make you go hmmm

So is this a man who got his cock off and has a bag instead?

>Classics of world literature book in a picture of a turtle tied up inside of a foreskin

Mein seides

>if you want more fun with foreskins...

spulp.it/video/1178-morto-dopo-aver-ficcato-il-pene-in-un-nido-di-vespe.html

>America

I knew what I was going to see and I still clicked it. Fuck.

Inspiring stuff

efukt.com/21376_The_World's_Smallest_Penis.html

All I see is a mentally ill guy fucking a mentally ill girl, seems normal to me

liveleak.com/view?i=530_1464141898

Why would they keep dancing?

I see people say this a lot. Not defending OP posting disgusting garbage, but all you do is right-click and save to desktop, upload, then drag and delete. It's not like it's necessarily part of a folder of favs or something.

Imagine how empty these people are inside that they feel the need to do this shit.

>if you want more fun with foreskins...

Not a sentence I would ever have expected to read.

Also I'm not clicking that nigga

Cuntboys are fucking disgusting.

Traps are fine.

WHY ARE THE MODS SO FUCKING LAZY

I promise its nothing illegal. Will leave you a little shaken up though.

>Transgender is not a mental illness

It involves bees.

That's where I fucking left.

Why do you need mods? This is a related thread. Its not like I'm blogging or some gay shit like that.

What do you guys think of Richard Spencer? Why does everyone hate him?

>tfw you secretly want to be degraded and dommed by a filthy nigress to

the fuck is wrong with me

im amazed about the fact that watching a "dude with a vagina" (i dont know how to call this freak) feels like being punch in the throat.

Wait people hate him?

The only thing I can think of is that him and Jared Taylor probably work for the jews

>tfw our movement was infested with jews from its inception
>tfw there'll never be a holocaust 2.0 to finish the job for Adolf

Jared is one of the coolest guys in the movement. He's very good at articulating his thoughts and keeping a level head, I like the guy. If he's working for the Jews he's not doing a very good job.

Not everyone hates Richard but I was listening to some podcasts recently and a few people made fun of him on them. A few were also making fun of Millenial Woes too, maybe it's just the edgier ones who make fun of them since they're both kinda faggy sometimes.

The only person who I'm sure of being a Jew is Evalion, that girl is shady af desu senpai.

I respect Jared and he's definetly among the brightest in our movement but he purposely refuses to talk about the Jews because there are donors and members of the American Renaissance that are jewish. He even admits this here
youtube.com/watch?v=0UEsVrVbXKg

My feelings on the jews are kind of mixed since I have met some irl that were very redpilled, and I do support the state of isreal, though at the same time I believe Hitler was absolutely right in clearing the filth out of Europe, ad theres no question the Jews are at least partially behind the current multiculturalist, pc, cultural suicide that is going on throughout the west. So for Jared to not even discuss this definetly the Jews have a grasp on him and our movement.

btw ramzpaul is a literal jew. abesolutely don't listen to any of his filth. He was clearly sent by Soros or somebody to try to discredit the anti-semitic elements of the movement.

real yuropoor hours commencing dump..

All of tumbrlr. I just want to start a huge genocide of degenerates, what's so wrong with that?

youtube.com/watch?v=soOOjLX4z_U

GET IN THE ROBOT SHINJI

Every single person in the audience has the most uncomfortable expression on their face.

Fuck this convinced me if I ever have kids I'm sending them to private school.