He still listens to western pop

>he still listens to western pop
LOL!
kpop has:
>energetic, catchy tunes that brighten up your day
>wonderful, wholesome, colorful videos with a coherent plot or a well thought out theme
>artists who are pretty girls being feminine and appealing

meanwhile western pop has
>disgusting atonal oppressive jungle beat junkie music
>ugly grotesque post modernist surrealist videos
>artists who are drugged up, used up skeletal whites or obese landwhales, niggers and latinxes, jiggling their vomit inducing cellulite straight at the camera

which do YOU want to consume user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhH_ucrPMZc
youtube.com/watch?v=e0ZiAeKPBO0
youtube.com/watch?v=1criFbeN9PA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_fKPBPYUI
youtube.com/watch?v=X9doLGPa2T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH

>listening to pop at all
Folk metal is where it's at.

Both are good tbqh

>using music taste as a way to fan your balls instead of just listening to what you actually like

rape

not my girls

why

>giving ANY attention and money to ugly thin gooks

Post-african repetitions

How does that not contradict your first post?

inb4 subhuman hapa

because they would never want to be raped
because i say it doesn't

All your "pure" qt k-pop stars are prostitues when they aren't doing nigger dances on stages

I rape

are you a waifufag? because i'm not and i don't care what the permormers are like irl. i only care about the product they put out.

Their production is just a plastic copy of American pop

uninformed, talking out of your ass. i could never understand how people were so comfortable spouting shit about things they never know about. guess you're just lacking that intellectual honesty

K-shitter doesn't know anything about music or its history, I'm not surprised

i'm not surprised you can't say a single specific thing either.

>Listening to meat bags

It's common sense from listening to that mind numbing garbage. Are you trolling or really this brain dead?

are you attempting to buy time with insults as you frantically try to google some semblence of an argument to save face? if you don't want to get into situations like these, you simply shouldn't comment on topics you're completely ignorant on.

this is the fourth post we've exchanged and you still haven't said a single specific thing, even though i'm begging you to. why is that? surely if i'm so retarded you should have blown me the fuck out by now?

this reminds me of that ivy song - i dance.

pretty good song

Idol J POP is where it's at, K POP sound very same-y and generic it's like they use the same Gangnam Style sample on all the songs
youtube.com/watch?v=MhH_ucrPMZc

youtube.com/watch?v=1criFbeN9PA

Also Kenshi Yonezu > All the K POP male "bands"

youtube.com/watch?v=Dx_fKPBPYUI

I don't like it
these suck ass and the instrumental background sounds the same in all of these
have any where they don't squeal like pigs?

jpop has very high highs but also very very low lows. also the highs are 1 in 100, whereas in kpop they're like 1 in 20 or 1 in 10.

for these songs that you posted (that are very fun, even on the first listen). there are 500 cacaphonic unlistenable garbage tracks.

it gets good on the fifth listen user :)

where did I imply otherwise

anybody who says they like metal is obviously doing it to fan his balls. it's just a fact of life. no other music fan would walk out on the street wearing a t-shirt or clothes that demonstrate to everybody what music they listen to. only metal fans do that

>what is art?

No one who has a soul listens to pop garbage from any country. Grow up and learn some appreciation for talent.

I don't listen to metal but its clear you've never truly heard music of any sort or you'd make it a part of your identity too.

I know you k-shitters have autism so I'll explain to you as clearly and patiently as I can

K-pop gets its origins and influences from Pop, rap, hip-hop, electronic music etc which all comes from America/the west. Mix all that together, use Korean lyrics and you have a bastard call k-pop. Can your simple mind comprehend this?

I prefer slav-pop.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9doLGPa2T4

Literally making k-pop webms right now.