>nigger
>island nigger
>gay kike
>Israeli kike

Fuck this diversity league garbage

All these salty Marvel fags here.

When is Superman coming back?

But that's the wrong Barry

Middle of the movie most likely. These idiots alone can't expect to defeat the forces of Darkseid on their own.

can some pajeets give me (you)'s?
thanks

p.s if it isn't so hard can you try and bate me?

this isn't fanart?

lmao

I always figured a "league" was something rather large
Like, there's plenty of clubs in the champions league, there's plenty of characters in league of legends, there were plenty of states in the League of Nations before it turned into the UN

5 people seem a bit too few to be a league. They should rename it "Justice Team", "Justice Band", "Justice Group" or "Justice Crew" to be more fitting. Or add some more super heroes. It wouldn't change much because cape movies are good at making you feel like nothing is at stakes, you can just power up the uncharismatic villain and add some more good guys easily.

I hate how they keep excluding Supes out of everything.

The Justice League is a pretty big group in the comics. This core lineup though, has always been the iconic "Big Seven", which consists on the biggest heroes the DCU has.

Except Cyborg, who is now there to fill up a quota instead of Hal Jordan. Its first iteration didn't even have Wonder Woman, nor Batman or Superman in it, but they shortly joined afterwards.

Ye, I didn't read the comics but I saw the cartoons as a kid. In the cartoons too it was a group large enough to be called a league. Too bad they didn't follow the comics or the cartoons example for this movie

i feel so bad for ben
imagine actually being ben affleck and being the one with the only talent in your movie

Like you could do better. Fuckin loser lmaooo

I'm angry that Ayer got dropped from SS2. I thought he did a decent job with it despite everything and I like him as a director. I'm glad that Snyder has enough pull to keep making his parts at least.

Why so you can all bitch that they threw in 30+ heroes without "'making their own movie first"

The Flash looks like an effeminate faggot. What's with that pose?

Does anyone actually watch DC movies? I honestly don't see the appeal.

why does cyborg look so shitty he should just like literally be the silver oufit from the end of the new Robocop instead of a skeleton

You are actually GLAD that Zack Snyder is still a part of this trainwreck?

The hell is wrong with you?

>that lack of real BIG GUYS

Because this is before he starts to assimilate more technology into armor. It'll happen later in the film. Christ guys they're just introducing the fucking characters.

Kinda sucks this universe won't be given a chance cause of fanboys.

WHY DO FLASH AND CYBORG LOOK SO BAD?
FUCK

Guys, i'm from around Christmas 2018, don't ask me how. I'll rank last year's capeshit for you, use it how you will.

Ragnarok > GotG 2, Justice League > > Spider-Man > > > Infinity War

Infinity War will eat shit on story and survive on the character of Thanos being on screen.

he IS an effeminate faggot

Is Lex Luthor going to be in this?
If he is I bet five bucks the government lets him out of jail to help fight whatever bad guy is threatening Earth and he *gasp* double crosses them.

why does batman have a dadbod?

Are you retarded enough to believe Sup Forums has any say in these movies? SS turned profit. JL will make bank regardless. The universe isn't going anywhere if they make this money moron

He's being held at arkham and apparently the guards watching him are secretly darkseids "four furies"

Predict the RT score + box office

>83%
>$1.3b

>61%
>910m

Infinity War>GotG 2>> Spider-Man>=Ragnarok >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tommy Waseau's best f(r)iend > Justice League

if they were asian it would look like a Chinese knock-off of something created in the west

unitetheleague.com/

...kino

This movie made Ben Affleck try to drink himself to death.

>52%
>900m

I like actual filmmakers with style user.
And I unironically think that MoS is the best superhero origin movie that's been made.

you are unironically retarded

>65%
>896 mil

Who do you think should direct the DCEU user?

Want me to ask your mom if she'll get you one?

That's kinda cool. I see it too.

Truer words have never been spoken.

no need, they'll be giving them away for free once the movie flops

>shills getting anxious
Why are numales so triggered by white masculinity Sup Forums?

If Lex double-crosses anyone, it'll be the forces of Apokolips, and it'll be to obtain real power. He's never on anyone's side but his own.

Joss Whedon

They'll probably put it in the trailer like how they did with Wonderwoman in BvS, so when he appears it's totally unexpected.

You are not alone.

ay lamo

lex is on humanities side too, but he thinks he's the only one fit to lead humanity

he's not a fan of "superheros" because they are autocrats

Well, they can't all be Thor: The Dark World, user.

40%
700mil

Like Suicide Squad???? :^)

That's the ideal Lex pays lip-service to, sure. It's never what he actually believes. Two things motivate him: avarice and envy.

Where is Superman?

Anyone got that picture of PTP Gal Gadot?

consider them "in league" with each other

Take your pick of any user on Sup Forums. Seriously, any one will do. I would bet my bottom dollar they would be a better film director than Zack Snyder.

Come on oscarlets, let it go. You lost. You got as far as you could buying reviews but now it's over, accept it and move on

Literally just Avengers. Batman is Tony going around recruiting cute twinks who wear red suits.

because he's old

So what's the black dude's superpower? Can he run video games at 1080p/60fps?

Quads

In DC they can. They're all "Thor: The Dark World" in DC.

It's better than your superpower.

Seriously, no one cares you can suck off 57 cocks a minute.

He's a nigger who's mind has been amplified by the power of computers, so now he has a 110 IQ.

Because it is the best origin story

Three films. 2.3 billion box office, and an Oscar.

Remind me - how was the MCU looking three films in?

Better than DC after Batman & Robin.

Yeah, but not nearly so good as DC after The Dark Knight.

Suck it.

They look confused as usual. Don't know why they're so unconvincing

But definitely better than DC after TDKR.

>Flash Elliot Rodger
>The Bionic Kang
>Ghaza Must Burn
>Alcoholic Batman
>"This will be my only movie role"

Cut the shit, You fanboyed out over it just like the rest of us did at the time, assuming you were even old enough to see it in the theaters, that is.

Jury's still out on that one, but not by much.

Yes user, TDKR was great and we all loved it when it came out. Just like with MoS.

Yep, Just like the Hulk. Lined up around the block to see that bad boy, We could do this all day, or rather, *you* could, because you've already lost my interest, Too predictable.

Sort of like you "brand,"

....kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=cDZKPzEnZ-4

Yes, kino.

KINO

fuck that still looks goat

>you've already lost my interest, Too predictable.
Funny enough, this is the general consensus after watching every DCU movie.

pajeet shut up. Plenty here like snyder

>Too predictable.

KEK that's mature.

Looks a bit too digital, but from everything we've seen so far it looks aesthetically pleasing. I hope all of this ends up looking more refined

Holy fuck

Capekino is REAL

It's ok bro, this movie will be good at last.

>Raining/lighting
>Guns
>Murder

lmao and you Marvelcucks thought Snyder would get watered down

>tfw only give money to cinema when watching DC films and the odd good film I like
>pirate everything else

That picture is the perfect representation of the MCU's core fanbase. You guys won't even pay attention to what the fans of this franchise have to say about it.

MoS was great but Zack Snyder is still coked the fuck out

>no u
Keep fighting the good fight, user.

NO NO YOURE WRONG. HERES PROOF [proceed to show box office figures and rotten tomato scores]