Pictures and posters for $250 million movie

Pictures and posters for $250 million movie

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The funny thing is this visual looks better than the movie itself and if they had fought on an airport that actually looked like that it would have been a better scene.

oh wow spooky clouds and debris make it so much better

What do you think this movie is about?

kek what movie is that

A family surviving an earthquake

Hulk, Thor, Quiksilver.

Real American Hero Jeremy Renner saves children from an avalanche.

Also starring The Avengers.

a gay romance

This is clearly a homosexual romance film.

>black guy on the poster

That's a Chinese NOPE

Hawkeye vs The Avengers

Why is Iron Man and his friends so short? Does Bucky get a shrink ray power?

Where's the power stance guy...

Exactly. It was so bad that adding clouds would make it look better. Pretty sad if you ask me.

perhaps if it had started raining so hard it influenced the battle it might have been interesting, maybe lightning strikes keep Iron Man from abusing his flight and shit, keep Ant Man from exploiting his big mode too much

Iron Man and his army of robots teams up with the Avengers to kill one man and his family, who have to fight the odds to survive.

Iron Man and friends would, funnily enough, still be more heroic as villains than as heroes in their normal movies.

Brad Pitt is only in the movie for a mere 5 minutes near the end. That's the crazy thing

Yes, the movie is about a black man desperately running to find his lover. It makes sense that Brad Pitt only shows up near the end.

I had to see if this was real.

Holy fuck, that is amazing. Next to no screentime and yet he gets more poster space then the lead actor and focus on the movie.

That's how you sell a movie about black people to a racist country like Italy.

Hawkeye on the run from Evil Avengers trying to rescue some kids.

Would watch.

A regular man trying to protect his career and family from another shitty superhero movie.

Brad Pitt is a big name in Hollywood so of course he will get a poster of himself even if it was a cameo.

idk why he even decided to do this movie. His character from what I remember served no purpose and could have easily been cut out.

But I guess they wanted more money at the box office and Brad was probably in the neighborhood when they were filming so they went "fuck it let's put this guy at the end".

It's funny how everyone in this picture looks disappointed for some reason and there's Brad staring at the black chick's behind

What gets me is the actual concept of the poster is actually pretty cool, but the way they used generic promo shots and badly photoshopped them levitating in awkward poses makes it look bad.

>Mmmm... her lips reminds me of Angelina's...

Based interracial superstar Brad Pitt.