Other urls found in this thread:

japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0 57892
youtube.com/watch?v=_HfE1wR0fPg
youtube.com/watch?v=9OxuwDUVpTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>480i

Eng sub when :(

It's for viewing on the 3DS

Why are the fucking Nips being so stingy with this movie?

Fuck them, it's probably shit.

1080p on nyaa.se (uncut version)

i'll wait for YIFI

Did weeb user ever come through with those subs?

>480

No subs

I've got the 1080p version downloaded and am waiting patiently for subs.

I would assume that it wont take long, 1h40m is already subbed so they only got like 20 min to sub.

The difficult part is that it's not one block of 20min but many shots cut from every part of the movie. But yeah, I hope we'll see some sub files before the end of the month.

we're talking weebs here user
subs will take forever because most of them will spend days discussing how accurate the subs are

*innacurate

The entire script is available in the artbook of the movie. So it might have been discussed for a while now.

Shin Godzilla = Godzilla Resurgence, right?
This has been out for awhile now.

do you have subs? not downloading that shit without subs

By time its gets subbed Funimation will release the Bluray.......

And Im buying

No. The previous version was missing like 20 minutes.

I live in Japan and watched this glorious kino at toho cinema with my qt jp wife

You cucks won't get decent subs for another month or so

Nope. But downloading anyway, will just need a .srt when it comes out.

Yeah, been sitting on it since last night.

Someone said he was doing subs, where are you user!?

I thought you weebs were quick wit it

I offer my bull services for you and your waifu, my fellow gojira fan.

>I thought you weebs were quick wit it
Not since Funi killed the subs scene.

Sub+?????????????

>make Godzilla movie in 2016
>hmm...do you think an English subtitled version might be a good idea?
>nah too much effort just to get an extra 1000% audience

>expecting even a minuscule amount of logic from Toho

you'll learn

>480

>.480i.WEB-DL.x264

Now you know how the rest of the world feels.

What if any resources or sites are you guys looking at to see when they come out?

I'm not a weeb so i dunno how these things go, just searching google's last hour or 24 hours

I have no experience so I don't know how long it usually takes, but surely it will take longer than just one day ,as much as I'd like to be wrong.

Actively airing shows are available for download subbed like an hour after they air in Nip land, lad. Don't underestimate the power of weaponized autism.

isn't that because they're somehow using the closed captioning to create them?

Oh I dunno, maybe.

You're retarded, everything these days is subbed by CR. The fansub scene for nip stuff is terrible these days, there's basically nobody working on anything.

>.4k.DialUp-DL.YIFY-SUBS.1010v1010a
IT'S HERE BOYS!!!!!!!!!

>People begging for what is essentially able to be downloaded for months.

My big question is, does the Japan Bluray contain Eng subtitles, thinking about getting the collectors edition.

Nope :(

>.rm

I saw it in the US, my city had a limited showing. Some of the fans were a bit obnoxious though.

wow le faggot making a thread because a shitty movie is on le torrent, wow your life must be fucking awesome

seems too good to be true

Remember those subtitles that said where the scene is taking place, who is the character introduced or what military vehicle is on the screen?

Seems like they're hardcoded.

Bravo, Toho.

>99% of the movie is people talking again
>Godzilla gets hurt by buildings again
>Godzilla gets BTFO by normal humans

Why even bother with this when you can watch Skull Island who has fun action scenes without all the pretentiousness

(You)

>shitty movie

faggot

Is there gonna be a Translator Note for all the shit that appears at the end of the Persecution of The Masses?

This shit better be out tonight I've already waited a day for subs, how fucking long does it take

What the hell does Shin mean?

>Japan in charge of making money

new

>fun action scenes

It had 2.
The helicopters arriving
And the fog camera flashing when they were in the skull crawler pit

Some of the most phoned in acting I've seen almost across the board though.

japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0 57892
Shin godzilla was made for 15 million and made 75 million domestically, they got something right.

The whole movie aside from maybe the human introductions was fun. Even the talking parts were fun because the characters actually had personality and the movie didn't take itself too seriously. Acting is nothing special but it's a monster movie. Hopefully the next movies from Legendary are as good as Skull Island

The only good part of Shin is the soundtrack. It makes Godzilla look like a complete pussy getting hurt by buildings over and over again till he gets frozen like a bitch. The humans have absolutely no personality or presence on the screen, despite taking up almost all the screentime. Anno wasn't trying because he knew weebs would defend anything he makes

How long are you going to keep this up?
Do you really think nobody notices?

>youtube.com/watch?v=_HfE1wR0fPg

>youtube.com/watch?v=9OxuwDUVpTo

they're a noodle brand in Japan, it's part of a weird sellout partnership thing
think it's basically the only way to bail out a film involving guys in monster suits, it's never gonna sell enough on it's own

This is a quality shitpost, but I still got to call you out on your shitpost user

Did you even watch either movie? If so, I don't know how you can disagree.

I'm here guise. It's coming. I'm downloading a CAM copy from Funimation's release so I can take whatever I need from there.

That's part of the charm, desu. I think it looks better like that, personally, reminds me a lot of Eva.

Where will you release a .srt ?
(Thanks user, you rock)

Thanks for the update, I was wondering if you'd chime in. Not to sound impatient (I understand and respect it's a lot of work), but about how long would you say it'll take, could you give us an estimate?

HOW ARE THERE STILL NOT SUBS?
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS???

>how can someone disagree with thinking skull island was good.

Easy, it really wasn't that great? Being funny guy, or stoic guy, or angry leader guy, or 'lol told you this would happen' guy and 'lol im here but im girl' girl doesn't make characters suddenly have personality. It's been done in plenty of "going to island or secluded place where will be killed off 1 by 1" movies.

Not him, but I'm really not sure as to why you thought it was something great. The only entertaining talking part was when they were discussion all the things John C. missed while on the island. More or less every other convo can be lifted and placed in other similar movies.

I won't deny Kong himself was cool, but come the fuck on, it wasn't that spectacular.

thank you anonymous, you the real mvp

I'll make a thread on here for sure. I'll probably upload an SRT on Nyaa, maybe on Subscene as well, depending on how that works.

there was a CAM copy? Anyways, godspeed user!

Thanks ! I'm not here often so I'll certainly miss the thread, but I can't wait to finally watch this thanks to you.

Thanks user

Not sure, I've never subbed a movie before. I've only edited and quality checked existing subs. Considering I'm just transcribing and timing, it shouldn't be too much work. Depending on how much homework I have (no underage b&, I'm in uni), I'm hoping to have it done this weekend.

why is everyone complaining about the lack of subs that's expected for a jap release. the real tragedy is the lack of a bluray rip.

Literally /ourguy/

Thanks based user

The current web dl is a good tide over until a proper BDrip comes out

Only came out yesterday. Could be weeks before it gets online.

Cool, thanks! Weekend would be great.

Dude it doesn't need subs, I saw it in theaters and it was completely retarded. The plot made no sense, but Godzilla was pretty cool. Japs can't make good 3D real people movies

thanks and Godspeed user

Is that his final form?

Gimme the subs or the dog gets it.

that's pretty common for titles that are part of a stylistic element

IT'S UP

www22.zippyshare.com/v/NF2qPhLG/file.html

Fake

WTF MY PC EXPLODED

It's Anno you dummy.

it's a japanese only release? and part of the films asthetic?

What the fuck?

Why is there so many pictures of dolphins having sex with undercooked pizza?

This is actual pretty funny.

Are they all like this? I'd be down for some meme subtitles.

>This is no longer NASCAR

I want the 1080p unraped version with subs please
I didn't get to see it in theaters

That'll be $9.95 plus tip.

i'm 99 percent sure those subs are for nine lives. like with kevin spacey voicing a cat. kek.

It seems to be for a different movie entirely

sent ;)

KEK