Well?

Browns, 9 times out of 10

UCF would booty blast both these "teams"

Correct answer

Browns.

depends if Tua hands of gods plays or Jalen oh my god it Hurts

Browns.

Depends on if the NCAA refs can help bama

Alabama may be the best of college football, but the Browns are still the worst of the best players in the world, the Browns would destroy them every game, every time

Pretty much this, except it's the Browns so the one and only time they'd play it'd be that 1/10

Flyin' Hawaiin would dice up the Browns sorry defense, Kizer would get booty blasted by 'Bama's D.

ROLL.
TIDE.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OP continues to imply Bama is the best team in CFB
>but muh natty
Rigged playoff system so Bama could sneak in and play the "#1" Clemson team, then win a close game against a UGA team who shouldn't have even been in the playoffs.

The thing is, a team like the Browns is full of losers. Losers with a high level of potential, sure, which means most of why they're losers is in their heads. Those fuckers don't care about the game and just are collecting paychecks, and if they do show up, it's so they can renegotiate a contract or try their damnedest to get traded.

So, while I agree that it should be a situation where the Browns would be able to wipe the floor with a team like Alabama, I just can't fully believe that because they don't have the discipline or the mental state to be on the same field.

browns would destroy them

browns, every time. browns would smash them.
remember, it's a full pro roster vs. 10 kids that may make nfl. plus, men vs boys. the depth is the thing that would kill a college team. nfl team would OWN the trenches. no question who wins.

this isnt even a great bama team anyway

You don't watch the NFL, trades rarely happen, so to believe that players play to get traded is a stupid thing to say. Also believing pro players play for contracts and not believing college players get anything on the side and under the table is asinine as well. You're an idiot.

Basically what you're saying is everyone in college is all heart and then the draft happens and those same players become greedy nonchalant about the game players. Makes no sense.

When you have to write a paragraph inserting whatever bullshit is awash in your head into what someone else said, odds are you're being both stupid and wrong.

I never claimed that anyone plays for purity of the game. What I claimed is that the Browns are in the headspace of losers while the kids at Bama aren't. If you can't comprehend how big of a difference that is to motivation and effort, then I doubt you've ever played any sport in your life. Those "professionals" are used to losing. That's a terrible place for an athlete to be. They've lost their hatred of loses, they've lost the sting of embarrassment that comes with it, and you better believe anyone who gets stuck with a team like the Browns is just playing for a check and nothing more because there isn't anything more for them. Hell, their own fans heckle them. No one respects them. I doubt they'd even give two shits about losing to Alabama if it somehow happened. Just another L and another check.

I assume because the Browns wouldn't want to lose to college students, it'd light a real fire under their asses, and they'd try to win harder than they did throughout in any game during the 2017 regular season.

Can you please stop making this shit thread? Seriously it's fucking old already. We already settled that Bama would win IF they played at home or on a neutral field AND under college rules, whilst the Browns would have the advantage at home under pro rules.

I don't know how this "we" is, but I feel the Browns would kick their asses at Alabama, at Ohio and/or at a "neutral" field.

Thanks for joining us Reddit!

Bama. Younger, faster, more powerful, much better coaching

Browns have slow 30 year olds playing and forever pathetic. Only place they might be better is o line/d line, but bama players are about the same size so probably not even that

You'd think that spark would have been lit when they were facing a bunch of backups for the Steelers in the last game of the season, with the threat of a loss labeling them the worst NFL team of all time, but nope.

UCF would beat both of them.

The real question is would the best college team any year beat the worst nfl team any year

Probably. Granted the NFL team is "stronger", "more experienced", etc. But also a losers' organization, with a bad morale, probably bad behaviour, bad everything
While the college team is winning, is a winning team, has good morale, power of friendship, etc.

>When you have to write a paragraph
>let me write a longer paragraph
Pick two

the 49ers, texans, colts, lions, browns...theyd destroy bama

anyone unironically saying any college team would beat an nfl team should leave this board and never return

The difference in strength on the O/D lines between NFL players and college players means that there is literally no way a college team would get anything done.
Also, the worst NFL team is made up of the very best college players. No college team has a full roster that will go to the NFL.

Amateur club that a majority of players won't go on to play professionally
-or-
Professional club that is full of wasted talent

hmmm i wonder

good post