Your unanimous #1 National Champions everyone

Your unanimous #1 National Champions everyone.

did saban's postgame interview having him seceding from the ncaa and challenging them?

literally who?

Congrats

Wait are they the champions of life this year?

dubs confirm butch jones will be their coach

We did it bros!!!!

National Champions!!!

that poor team

So by this logic if a team goes undefeated in the Fun Belt and the national championship winner has at least one loss the Fun Belt champion is actually the national champion?

Then join the ACC you bum.

It is pretty fucked up they raped everyone in front of them including Auburn but because muh bama has to be on TV that those kids will never get to prove they’re the best.

Bama Lost to Auburn

UFC Beats Auburn to win the peach bowl. UFC Only undefeated team in division 1

True Champs

I don’t think you understand the meaning of the word “unanimous.” Then again if you’re unironically stupid enough to think UCF are national champs that shouldn’f suprise me.

If that one loss was to a team the Fun Belt Champion beat in a bowl game then yes.

Nah but UCF went undefeated with the 67th sos in the nation and bama lost once with the 61 sos in the nation and never won their conference championship game and made it in over them. That’s reeking of bias.

>undefeated
>beat the one team that beat the national champs
Hmm

how the fuck is duke and UNC in a power 5 conference and this team isnt?

>Muh transitive properdy

yeah yeah and USF was number 1 in 2007

it wont last.

They hung a banner and it's not coming down any time soon.

Still not what unanimous means

Duke won their division a few years ago and Unc even more recently.

Is this a serious fucking question? On the off chance it is, Duke and UNC are relevant in more than one sport and for a longer period of time than once every 3-5 years.

>make playoff system to end all debate
>only allow teams from 4 conferences or you had to have started the season as a preseason top 10
kek
greatest underdog story of all time ends with..a #12 ranking

Kek. Mt. Union also went undefeated. By OP’s logic they should be the true national champs.

Literally what is the point of g5 conferences existing for the playoff if sectards are gonna jerk eachother off about schedule strength whilst playing FCS teams in November

Alabama is going down as the champions in the record books. 100 years from now, everyone will only see Alabama as the 2017-2018 CFB champions.

It's super cool that you have a banner and a bit of confetti though UCF.

There is no point. Form your own playoff or stop bellyaching.

A lot of the problems caused by the SEC's sos bullshit would be solved by the conference expanding to 9 games. At least that way they only pad their schedule with one FCS opponent instead of two.

This year will be disputed in the future as passions fade and people look more objectively at the record books. Just like 2003. It will go down as a disputed championship, even a joint championship.

The point is in order for a G5 team to make it in
>Have to go undefeated TWICE
>Prey your conference doesn't have 0-13 bottom feeders
>Can only play out of conference teams that are top 20 in the pre-season AP poll(if they let you)

>It will go down as a disputed championship, even a joint championship.
>Being this fucking delusional
UCF’s embarrassing title claim will be a footnote if it’s remembered at all

NATIONAL CHAMPS

it feels so fucking good lads

UCF's title claim is far from the dumbest title claims in college football history (read: Alabama 1941, OK State 1945)

Um sweetie

who gives a shit what people 100 years from now think. everyone you know will be dead by then and it will just be like one guy reading one line of text about their win on the internet and thinking "oh interesting"

what actually matters is what people now think, and the educated people in 2018 know who the real champions were.

The American is a better conference than the PAC-10.
Power 5 conferences should face relegation if their teams suck.

>Mt. Union
>D1

Pick one.

Intentional samefag because this has yet to be refuted and I won’t let UCFags bury it

I’m only pointing out that using the transitive property as an argument in sports is patently absurd. Don’t worry, I’m not trying to diminish your meme title claim

SECfags so bootyblasted That UCF is going to keep this meme going for eternity. UCF is the real champ. Just because some biased fags sat in a room and decided to allow a divisional loser into the playoff through the backdoor doesn’t diminish UCF’s accomplishments. For the record, I actual do believe UCF would have won the whole thing had they been allowed into the bracket.

No it's not it's a very commonly used tiebreaker. What is patently absurd is declaring a 12-2 > 14-0 team when the 12-2 lost to a team the 14-0 team beat Auburn also beat Georgia. The only reason Bama was in the playoffs over UCF is Bama is a big name program that would bring the TV ratings.

>No it's not it's a very commonly used tiebreaker
Mt Union and UCF are both undefeated, so why shouldn’t I use transitive property as a tiebreaker?

>unanimous champions
Auburn beat Alabama.
UCF beat Auburn.
Georgia beat Auburn.
Alabama beat Georgia.

If ANYTHING, Alabama = UCF. In a battle of transitive properties, you can't stop when it's convenient to you.

too bad you specified dubs and not quads

Because Mt Union doesn't play in D1. Comparing Mt Union to Bama is like comparing UCF to NE Pats. Where comparing UCF to BAMA is like comparing NE pats to the Philly Eagles.

>what is Auburn

You forgot Auburn beat Georgia

Which leaves you with UCF > Bama

Are you a grille?

>reading comprehension
user got dubs, quads just raffirm

I have to agree with this. Ala-fuck-your-sister-bama shouldn’t have been in there, but CFB wanted the romantic dynasty story to continue for ratings.

Rick Scott is an alien. Look at his fucking head. LOOK AT IT!

Auburn beat Alabama
Auburn beat Georgia
UCF beat Auburn
UCF is the only undefeated team in the entire FBS this season

It's real simple

CHAMPIONS OF LIFE(florida)

say it with me
SCHEDULE BABIES

sauce

I agree

not the same league

>Bama
>Playing anyone of consequence outside of the SEC

The SEC is the pussiest division there is and will refuse to play anyone who could even hope to beat them outside of their conference.

Alabama losers to the wang of america, supreme winners undefeated, can not lose

>unironically stealing the Vegas Knights logo/concept
no wonder why the selection committee skipped these hacks

So will UCF unironically. They were picked by an official NCAA selector. There is no official trophy, only official selectors.

>what is florida state

Are you retarded or just not paying attention? That game was scheduled like 2 or 3 years ago when FSU was coming off a Natty and a playoff berth.

It's not the transitive property. Alabama and UCF have exactly one common opponent. UCF beat that team while Alabama got BTFO.

alabama also scheduled usc last season and while a little bit on the weaker side, wisconsin the year before that. it's not alabama's fault they destroyed the class of the acc, pac-12, and one of the big-10's better teams.

ucf's schedule is somehow worse