Are small houses the most redpilled way to live?

Are small houses the most redpilled way to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDbrUk2xYBo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsK8W7Rz1Pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw my student accommodation is smaller
>tfw when you have to share a closet with another person

Living on your own grid is the most red pilled way to live
Using solar-panels to get your own power
Collecting rain water / river water/ streams / building a well to get your own water so you don't have to get the fluoride filled jew water
Only thing you might need to be tied town for is internet

BAD GOY

BUY BRAND NEW HOUSES BEFORE YOUR PARENTS FINISH PAYING FOR THEIRS

DON'T YOU WANT TO BE INDEPENDENT? DON'T YOU WANT TO HAVE A MANLY LIVING SPACE?

BE A REAL MAN GOY!!!

I need separation between my cooking space and my sleeping/closet quarters. It's the reason I pay 2800 for a 1br instead of 2000 for a studio in my building.

> having your food stink up your clothes and living space like some kind of poo-in-loo

As a college student, I would love to live like that.

What are closets am i rite?

>must have Internet no matter what
>red pilled

>your own jail
wew lad

> cooking then going to bed surrounded by the smells of your dinner
> not having at least two doors between your food and your clothes

are you some sort of poo-in-loo immigrant?

absolutely

youtube.com/watch?v=lDbrUk2xYBo

Well, it looks comfy as fuck, that's for sure.

It's the most miserable way to live

t.23ms prisoner

Needs a bigger bed (for me and gf) and a proper (at least double monitor) battlestation senpai

Maybe like 1.5 x bigger and with a bigger bed on the ground would be ideal

No, it's cucked as fuck. Have you seen the prices on these cucksheds? Literally only the mostly liberal shitlords actually live in these slave boxes.

Red-pilled living is in country areas with low property values and land ownership. And this is coming from a city apartment cuck.

Sure goyim. Need space from all dem rapefugees.

What is clean your shit up before going to bed amirite?

That's a bit extreme. I'm currently living in a 320 sqft cabin I built but I want to add on. It'll basically be a kitchen/living room, bedroom, bathroom, and laundry.

In Japan? Maybe.

Fuck no. I live way out in the woods. 2900 square feet.

I converted one bedroom with nothing but floor to ceiling bookshelves. I am storing as much useful information as I can in a non electronic format.

I have closets with MREs, water filters, spare winter clothing.

A walk in gun vault and another closet full of ammo.

A deep water well, a solar panel array, and am looking at doing a couple 12V windmills.

Can't do all that in a tiny house.

you can't just disconnect

you gotta know if it's happening

Where are you supposed to put the imitation crab meat?

>A fucking minibar fridge
Replace that for a regular sized fridge, it would just occupy that useless vertical space between the bed and microwave.

Space-wise they're fine if you're under 40 and without kids. Price-wise they're bullshit though.

Living in an RV or trailer would be better and cheaper.

No houses is the ultimate redpill.

That or put a wahing machine there and the fridge above it.

>still falling for the private property jew

can't wait until we are all sleeping at state owned capsule buildings right next to good public transportation

fuck rent / mortgage

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsK8W7Rz1Pw

>tfw they sneak in through the closet and rape you

>wahing machine
Isnt that what is right next to the sink below the tv? Cant say for sure, might be a kitchen cabinet to store pots and fridges and stuff like that?

>Brazil

Has anybody thought of using earthbags/rammed earth to build a house in the woods? It's about $10/sq ft and I'm tempted.

Try cooking fish next to your bed and not smell next day

Seriously though, I'd settle for a micro house if it means I can afford 25+ acres with solar & geotherm.

Where do you even find small houses like this?

Sounds like something I'd make in 7 Days to Die.

Yes goy, buy a small house so you don't have enough room for a white family

Must be fun when you have your friends over!

Then don't fucking cook fish inside you twat

>cooking fish
Gross.

>Collecting rain water / river water/ streams / building a well
Where I live, that's illegal to do, even if you own the land. There are also lots of those ENORMOUS animal farms around here where they just let their shit go everywhere, the ground water by now is unsafe to drink - In 10 years it'll be fucking poison.

it's going to happen eventually

millenials are going to break the housing and car industry

>cooking fish in an oven
>smell

Also you should be smoking in your small room, constantly

also advisable don't smear shit on the walls guy you'll smell the next day

pretty sure your own acreage is the most red pilled way to live given that you could sustain yourself for the rest of your life if set up properly

maybe if you're a single cuck

If you're single (or at least, no plans to start a family) and can get one for a reasonable price, they're an excellent lifestyle, especially if you're the outdoorsy type.

At the same time, if you're paying top dollar to live in a shitty shed, you're just a moron. Worse, you're a moronic hipster.

A house you can't cook fish in is a shitty house

I lived like the pic in the OP for a while because I wanted to save money living downtown.

Living within walking distance of everything is great, but it starts to fuck with your head after a while. People aren't meant to live in spaces like that for years on end. Cooking food sets off the smoke alarm. No space for friends or family. You start to feel like caged animal.

tilapia doesn't linger for long in the air I thought you were talking about deep frying sardenes

But honestly, The problem is not the size of the house, it is your dependance on the grid.

While you need stuff like eletricity, water, heating, fuel and food from a city, you are in the grid, and are literally dependant on the jewish government.

Only truly redpilled way to live is to go off grid, live innawood, gather your own water and fuel, generate your own eletricity if you need it, and gather/grow/hunt your own food.

If you are not capable of doing that, you are a slave to the government, and will never be able to free yourself from such dependancy.

Shit, this is almost exactly the kind of home I want to build in the woods. The only difference is I wouldn't go out of my way to make it as small as possible, but it would be simple and rustic.

I would also want to be alone. Cabin fever is real and I'd kill a motherfucker.

>implying

homelessness is the ultimate redpill

It's just a bedroom with a kitchen, good idea, Sup Forumstards never leave their bedrooms anyway.

Tilapia barely has a taste, let alone a smell you oversize child.

No.
It's the way chinamen buying land in popular cities can collect more rent for the space they bought.
Own a ranch, make them squirm about "all that wasted money!"

Nice cuck shed poor fag.

>Are small houses the most redpilled way to live?
Goy buy something 20% bigger than you can afford, you will work harder to get a raise. Also get a 30 year mortgage we need our sheckles.

I had no money and I lived in a srudy room in Korea for 2 months. Shared shower and tiny kitchen. I lived off of ramen and the pork kimchi stew made by the woman who owned the study room.
Wasnt enough floor space to do pushups. I just studied and listened to podcasts. It was too hot in the daytime so I had to wait until night to go for a walk.

8/10 would do again.

Seems kinda shit without natural sunlight from at least 2 angles

was there air conditioning inside? or is it naturally cool.

How else are you supposed to shitpost

I've done a ton of research into alternative and live off grid with a small solar system. It really is worth it. Having a well or spring, free electric and cheap heat via wood is a good feeling. I also do some gardening, soon to expand further and have chickens. It adds a huge level of security. Look into wood gasifiers or hydro power. Solar is nice because its basically a turn key solution and its simple and predictable but not 100% reliable. Especially during winter. Hydro is 10/10 best power but is site dependent. Also the state or the EPA can fuck you for touching a waterway. wood gasification is probably the best for overall usability. It costs 40-50 cents in wood if bought to equal a gallon of gas or it can be free if you want to chainsaw it yourself. It keeps everything AC and can use a minimal amount of electronics. No fancy or expensive super efficient appliances.

This, people still falling for tgis scam.

Buy a caravan or go innawoods if you want to be redpilled

>Isn't addicted to muh 4chins
>Claims to be redpilled

Had air conditioning, only thing that kept me from going crazy. As well as laps around the local university track at night with grannies.

以前也住在台北的师大路。Korean and Taiwan summers arent nice for a leaf. My hobby was laying in my underwear with the aircon

Reverse osmosis water filter. And its not like they will know you have a well if you don't tell anyone. And you can buy water rights. Look up your regulations, you can almost certainly divert a number of achier ft of water from rain, you just cant divert it all.

I've lived in smaller in Korea. Forces you to go outside a lot more often.

Skip the windmills. Its a waste of money, especially at 12 volts. They require very expensive protection circuits to do it properly and make it play nice with batteries and solar and because the voltage is so low you need crazy thick cables. A windmill is only useful if its 30 feet above the tree line or buildings or 300 feet of open field. The only way to do that at 12 volts is a shack at the base with the batteries in a field. You can get around that with mppt controllers but they need a voltage clamp or resistor of some sort so the windmill wont overspeed and damage the controller. Price goes up a lot. Hydro is better. Especially a waterwheel. If your interest ask and i can give you some tips and equipment to do it cheap. Even 100 watts 24/7 is a lot.

>2016
>not having 40 acres of farmland you bought off of some young, dumb, rebellious liberal for 35,000

seriously the guy was borderline retarded. he knew nothing about land prices in the area, nor the mineral rights under it, i got that as well. any rational person would sell the land alone for 2500 an acre.

only works in arid or dry environments.

Depends on your age. If you're in college or have a crappy job this is a great way to save money. You could also opt for a trailer home and save tons but still have space.

The real redpilled way to live is on a few acres of land. I've got my eye on some right now and am thinking of getting a trailer house to put out there until I can build a larger home. I may even possibly buy a large plot of land in close proximity to a major college town here in TX to build small houses for renting to students at a fair rate, because I know how much of a pain that is.

Pro-tip: hire your building contractors directly (not through some agency that says they have every solution lined up for you), avoid subdivisions and homeowner associations.

These are called goshiwons for those playing at home. 고시원

>Sup Forums hates cuck sheds.
>Now cuck sheds are suddenly red-pilled.
WOULD YOU FAGS MAKE UP YOUR MIND?

not gonnna lie, comfy/10
Need more kitchen though and a mini laundry section. Maybe build it in the wall?

>My hobby was laying in my underwear with the aircon

this Chang gets it. It's too hot to do anything in the summer so if you don't have Korean gf the only alternative is to watch youtube on your tiny phone screen in underpants with the AC pointed at your crotch.

feels good

fucking this

Diogenes was the original redpilled

>My hobby was laying in my underwear with the aircon
this is exactly what i'm doing right now.

cool, what were you doing in taipei?

Yes if you want to feel like you are living life sentence.

t. someone who has lived un a cubicle for 4 years

redpilled means living underground in bunkers - your natural birthright as nasty things found under rocks
so small houses won't work for you

You need a room for cooking, a bathroom, a room for sleeping, a room for working, a room to hide stuff that shouldn't be in other rooms, and a garden to cultivate stuff and exercise at.

I'm Manitoba you can buy plots of land for $1000. After you build a foundation for a home you get $990 back. I might do that if I can save up enough cash to build a shack.

"And we gonna live of tha fat of the lan''!, right George?"

>Nowhere to wash clothes
>Nowhere to cook a proper meal, with fast food strewn about
>Le pacman
>Le Folded 1000 times sword.
>filthy as fuck.
Neet manchild box you got there.
2/10, but only because of the functional bed and bathroom.

This is the problem as I see it. Most "tiny homes" offer shit value, they're marketed toward hipsters and idiots. People go out and spend $50k on a 100sq ft home when they could have bought a camper or something for a fraction of the cost.

Unabomber had the right idea too but sacrificed his freedom to name the jew

>willingly living in a cuckshed
Move back in with your parents, buy a used van to convert into a stealth camper, or kys if you're broke

There are plenty of plans you can use to build them. A complete tiny house should only run you about 5000 to build and furnish, so long as you don't splurge. Or you could buy one of those two story shed/cabins from Lowes.

고시텔 is also acceptable. But Aint no Chang, just speak chingching and gook
Student at the MTC at National Normal University. Had a great time. I miss 蛋饼 more than anything.

custom cuck shed

>no meat

they are fucking liberals.

a cuck shed is a shed in the backyard of your wifes boyfriends home to live in.
a tiny house is a home you build on a block of land you own innawoods which has all the space you might need