Blonde guys:
Good for making feminine lil blond bitches to fuck
Got wrecked by Roman empire
Never invented jack shit
Asians (black hair and brown eyes) are smarter
In order to actually look manly they need to take a ton of steroids
Most of them have small dicks compared to global dick size averages

3rd Reich:
Hitler and friends who raised Germany back on it's feet after WWI all have dark hair & many have brown eyes
Many German soldiers have dark hair & brown eyes
They wreck Europe with sucker punch tactics
Force France to sign their surrender on the same train wagon used to humiliate Germany at the end of WWI

After Nazi Germany is finally victorious and living in glory, Hitler's unhealthy obsession with blonde boys causes him to begin to reproduce them in earnest for his "master race"
Einstein (dark hair jew scholar) flees to America to avoid Nazi genocide and gives them the atomic bomb
Allies recuperate from being sucker punched and begin to fight back
Most of the new 3rd Reich is blond guys due to master race ideology implementation
Allies now recuperated after being sucker punched, begin to wreck Nazis
Germany's mostly "master race" soldiers get wrecked hard
Berlin is in ruins on the morning of February 16, 1945

Could Hitler's actual biggest blunder have been relying on blond girlymen to build his "master race"?

Other urls found in this thread:

landoverbaptist.net/index.php/2015/12/10/penis-size-worldwide-or-why-all-hungarian-men-are-homosexuals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swedish men have huge dicks.

That's because shitskins have bigger dicks on average.

Nothing to do with shitskins; Swedish men.
Shitskins aren't Swedish.

Another high level thread focusing on degeneracy

I sense some butthurt

French men also have huge dicks.

Iceland is pretty Nordic and it produces fucking hulks like a beehive. And I find it funny how you guys hate it when niggers go "Muh dick" but you guys will gladly do it to shit on others.

No, they just lie about it.

gay cuck detected

Pretty sure Anglo saxons founded the united states of america you retard

I've always thought that from a Darwin look at it its not the caliber but the reload time

That's because they pull on their foreskin to stretch it out then measure from the base of the cock to the end of the stretched out foreskin. I've seen them do it. French guys are weird

ask why he was obsessed with blond, blue eyes if you want to know the truth.

>I've seen them do it
Honestly m8 this raises more questions about you...is there a story to this?

>Hitler's unhealthy obsession with blonde boys causes him to begin to reproduce them in earnest for his "master race"
>Most of the new 3rd Reich is blond guys due to master race ideology implementation
Things that never happened.

>Blonde guys:
>Good for making feminine lil blond bitches to fuck
>Got wrecked by Roman empire
The Roman Empire was sacked by barbarians (largely germanic tribes) more than once

>Never invented jack shit
>Never invented jack shit
>Never invented
>Never
Try googling the "Nobel Prize" and get back to us.

This French guy I used to hang out with would always walk around naked. His dick was average at best but when we would go out to bars he would hit on girls and inevitably start telling them about his "seven and a half inch cock" (he only got away with using this as a line because of his French accent). So one day I asked him what the girls thought once they saw his dick and realized he had lied, but he just got insulted and said that he didn't lie. We argued for a while and finally I asked him to measure it in front of me because I was curious how he was turning a 5 incher into a 7.5 incher in his head. So he grabs a ruler with his right hand and rests it snugly on top of his cock. He then takes his left hand and pulls his foreskin as far away from his body as he can, which just so happened to be 7 and a half inches.

Blonde men are pretty fucking soft and pansy looking.

>French
>5 incher
this is accurate on average

Self reported?

>Getting pissed off to the post where you tell the bugger to drop trousers
Kek

No. They have big dicks.

A Frenchman can go anywhere and fuck almost any woman he pleases simply because he is French.

REEEEEEE delet this meme map

Yeah, no.

Imagine having to see a small, floppy French anteater all the time then have to listen to it's owner tells girls that it's big. Then imagine that he actually believes himself that it's big.

At least I didn't drop my pants to show him how my 6.5" dick was bigger than his 7.5" dick

>previous chart: France, 5.7 inches
>yours: France, (allegedly) 6.3 inches
wow.. you sure showed me, that is such a HUGE difference! (sarcasm)

>(sarcasm)

I don't like you

settle down blond guy, it's not your fault your forefathers lead the whole white race to ruin. it happened before your time.

I don't want to wait for their response. Can you just sum it up for me please? I would really appreciate it cause I'm very curious, but pressed for time.

Man I wanna see them fug

You are just biased. Swedish guys are taller, smarter if asians are smart why do 90 percent live in poverty?, vikings rekted many countries and took over, etc. Only reason bitch bois now is because of jews. Vikings would fuck your shit up.

lol blonde guys actually above average penis size

>Einstein flees to America and gives them the atomic bomb
>Most of the new 3rd Reich is blond guys
You clearly know nothing about history at all. Enjoy your delusions.

This is either a clever troll thread, or you're a full blown retard who knows nothing about history

I've actually heard a lot of girl's say this on Swedish men (Also on Russians)

Why don't they fucking use them then?

landoverbaptist.net/index.php/2015/12/10/penis-size-worldwide-or-why-all-hungarian-men-are-homosexuals/ this shit is fucking hilarious

East African blood no doubt