I'm only CIA, call it in

I'm only CIA, call it in
Don't crash the plane on me

TELL ME ABOUT BANE!

no

WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DOCTOR PAVEL?

ur mum

BOB?

TELL ME ABOUT SMEE WHAT DOES HE KNOW ABOUT MAIMEN?

samefag

What does the average baneposter think of Mass Effect Andromeda?

>doesn't know about the (numbers)

lol newfag

They are not my friends.

Tell me about Letho, why does he wear the Viper?

Lotta loyalty for a hired elf!

PAINT BANE

Baron?

I need to get this out of my system though. For the last 12+ hours I've been doing nothing but banepost. I haven't ate or been to the bathroom. I've just sat here at my desk, listening to my banecore music playlist, and shitposting about a five minute twenty two second movie scene. I've started a few video edits of the plane scene which, after I'm done, I won't even upload to youtube. They're for me at this point. I've made a few image edits and they've already been reposted a handful of times. I don't think I'll share my edits any more. They're for me, and watching other people share them makes me legitimately sad at this point. I started this whole baneposting thing ironically. I think. It was just another meme. Five years (give or take, I wasn't one of the first baneposters so it's more like four) later and I'm still fucking doing it. It isn't even that funny to me any more. Any time I see new baneposting OC I seriously get giddy. Right now, every damned sentence I'm typing is taking effort to not slip at least one subtle reference in somehow. My actual thought process, I think, has changed because of this fucking meme. I've never even been on a fucking plane and yet I spend every day thinking about that scene.

UNGA BUNGA
(translation: "The fire rises")

Hothead

King Foltest? I'm Witcher.