IM SO SORRY FOR BEING WHITE

“Dear women, I’m sorry, dear black people, I’m sorry… Dear everyone who isn’t a middle or upper class white boy, I’m sorry,” he recited in his poem.

globalnews.ca/news/2819190/i-wouldnt-change-places-with-you-8th-graders-white-boy-privilege-poem-goes-viral/

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2819190/i-wouldnt-change-places-with-you-8th-graders-white-boy-privilege-poem-goes-viral/
youtu.be/0-CDiANN0zw
youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit doesn't even rhyme. Terrible poem. Haiku is still superior

FPBP

....jesus fuck...being that cucked...

Do black lives matter?
Yes, because without black lives
Crime would have no home.

absolutely amazing.

>sorry doesnt get my bike back coffee shop slam poetry nigger

is he implying that all minorities are poor

>Those comments

Slam poetry fills my heart with a type of dread that few things on this earth can.

It feels like sandpaper being rubbed into an open wound on my soul.

It's literally the most retarded form of propaganda spouting for the left and they love it. It's like dr. Seuss but even more childish.

everyone thinks kids are dumb until they start spouting out bullshit they agree with, at which point they become incredibly wise.

Intellectual pedophiles control schools and pop-culture media. Adults who place themselves in positions of control over young people (schools, social/traditional media) to selfishly molest the minds of children just as sexual pedophiles molest the bodies of children.

That child is the result of a molested mind. It's not really his fault.

>globalnews.ca/news/2819190/i-wouldnt-change-places-with-you-8th-graders-white-boy-privilege-poem-goes-viral/

goddammit japan you cracked me up. Seriously I am dying here.

Cringe. That white boy is going to get bullied so hard, then he's going to wonder why he can't get a girlfriend and 50-100 people bully him every day.

Then he's going to start lifting weights and reading alt-right books, going to school drunk and listening to Nazi war anthems. Then when a bully harrasses him, he's going to snap and punch him out.

Whites when pressured turn into diamonds.

We seriously need to start cleansing the gene pool, we can't let faggots like this reproduce, I don't bloody care that he is white, he's still the enemy.

why will i never reach japan levels of banter senpai

I think Japan is only funny because in our minds we're seeing this weak little nip with a funny accent saying these things. If you picture it as anything else it's not as funny.

idk whenever I see canada posting I just think of a weak little chink with a funny accent and it's not really funny. more pathetic

japan >>> canada

White people are white
Black people are black
White people work jobs
Black people smoke crack

The tears on the face
of crime deprived of black lives:
infinite sadness.

I'm guessing this is an ironic slam poem you use when you're going to slam poetry night at the local coffee shop... not bad

You have to become a white English teacher first

youtu.be/0-CDiANN0zw

Coal burner's life rough.
Travel through miles of black dick
Only to find AIDS

kek

was he being sarcastic?

Nigger nigger nigger nigger
Nigger nigger, nigger
Nigger nigger nigger - nigger,
Nigger nigger nigger!

Kek

Cucks referring to themselves as "white boys" always triggers me for some reason.

Most Canadian posters are Asians from the GTA. Markham especially.

There once was a thug named Mike Brown,
Who bum-rushed a cop with a frown,
Six bullets later,
He met his creator,
Then his homies burnt down the town

Oh fuck, thats not a bad way to think of it

>tfw your country is kekked to hell
If youre white in america, you dont have the right to talk about anything. If you dare do anything other than grovel on your knees for forgiveness and provide gibs, you are ostricized and will never get the succ.

F U C K
M Y
C O U N T R Y
U P
S E N P A I

What a cuck

capped for posterity

his shitty teachers and parents put him up to it

this is a very easy way to corrupt a child's thinking

It's trying to demoralize and emasculate

This is better slam poetry.
youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ

He's a Jew.

kek

this shit is really starting to piss me off. honestly Sup Forums is there any hope for us? we've been subverted in every possible form and the only way out of this normalization is going to be war.

I remember in HS creative writing the whole class (mostly white girls) entered a competition to have their poem read at some festival. All the girls mostly write about flowers and their friends and shit. One nog in the class wrote about white privilege and he git automatic first place. Really pissed me off. They push this shit.

おっ

LMAO white people are done

My fucking sides

K E K
E
K

>that 2nd comment

>apologizing for being born with a certain skin color

I just don't get it. I'm as beta as they come and even I can't wrap my head around this.

How are there people out there who are so cucked?

Do radiation levels have anything to do with banter levels, this shit is off the charts.

The level of indoctrination of even small white kids is fucking disgusting.

blacks don't stop committing much crime, not dropping out of school and hardly sticking around with the mother of their child..

They don't change this, but somehow it improves everything if a white kid gives them an apology for something that makes no sense for him to apologize for.

I wouldn't want to be a black kid either, but that's because their entire communities have no fucking interest in changing their own behaviour, because they think everyone else is the problem.

Holy shit that's like my fucking highschool experience right there, same for you? I mean minus the bullying, I was more of a bully then anything (sorry, ran with a Chad crowd) but I got into lifting and reading alt-right literature, drunk to school, music, fights, the works. Weird.

Sam Hyde should do an ironic self-hating slam poem act; and fill it with obvious, over-the-top cuck lingo as a way of mocking libs.

At that age its the parents and educators who bring it in.

>yes white people, self flaggelate yourselfs, it's the good thing to do

I hope to fucking god we aren't just a but of crazy loners because it seems like we are the only ones talking sense

T-this is the thing called Japanese Banter?

Most japs who post are just faggot JET students.

I'm just here on business

Kill yourselves

what are 'gibs'?

This calls for some poetry from the founder of the #NoLivesMatter movement!

>On the Creation of Niggers (1912)
>by H. P. Lovecraft

>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

Yeah I started as a good lad in high school, A grading in every subject first year, got a fucken award too for conscientiousness. Then got bullied hardcore next year, so started lifting and hitting the punching bag, squeeky clean diet, supplements, the works. Got bullied a ton, so I thought fuck it, time to revert to my old self, which is being the bully. Hanged with "chads", tried some weed, then put a bully in hospital, after I punched him out, and kept punching him once he was on the ground. I broke his jaw big time, fucked his face right up. My knuckles were all squishy afterward. Then I became a gangsta thug wigger, and got mad pussy and lost my good grades. Ayyyy lmao

Japs bringing the fucking bantz

Damn why are people always rubbing it in niggers faces that their lives are better and they wouldn't want to be them?

so underrated it's a war crime

We hallmark cardz now

Straight from the source here lads!

What the kid should've said: "i apologize that you made bad life choices and you refuse to take responsiblity and attempt to correct, your own behaviour, your crime rates, your school dropout rate, your celebration of violence and gangsters and hip hop artists and your gang culture, your lack of interest in studying for school or getting a job, but instead try to blame it on me, I'm so sorry about that. but i can't help you you need to do something about that yourself.. If you pretend you're not in control of your own actions, you can never change anything for the better."

Has anyone actually considered that what blacks do when they do something bad is an insanity plea.. ? "i'm not in control of my own actions, whitey's holding me down"

Mestizo here. I am so sorry for my 60% European DNA. It has given me an unfair advantage over my indigenous brothers. I acknowledge my Hispanic privilege.

The comments give me hope, except all the ones written by women. We never should have let cunts vote. It shows how they eat this crap up.

beautiful

Fuck that is hard to watch. Embarrassed for the kid, I'm sure he didn't come to all of those conclusions by himself.

I wrote one about how equality is overrated and how we should solve domestic problems before trying to fix the world because if we don't get our own shit together how the fuck can we be expected to help anyone else out?

I also talked about a one world government with Canada at the head. I was a purple pill back then.

All this shit is propagated by women. Put a woman in a group of men and the first thing she does is find what she problems with

You just described my entire existence

"gibs" I think he means as in gibsmedats

also known as welfare monkeys

Hiroshima level boom here

>I also talked about a one world government with Canada at the head. I was a purple pill back then.
You just wanted to conquer the world. What's wrong with this?

>I hope to fucking god we aren't just a but of crazy loners because it seems like we are the only ones talking sense
I know how you feel. The inmates our running the asylum and only the most dejected outcasts of society are left to fix it. Our shit social lives and constant shutin NEETness have insulated us from this kind of cucky groupthink

Face it, Sup Forums, we're all pic related right now.

>You just wanted to conquer the world
Yeah, with fucking Canada. Of course, I couldn't have possibly known the kind of memetastic joke my country would turn out to be.

Japan truly is bantz kangz

The noble limerick. Thank you, user

beautiful

FPBP

he looks like a spic. what is with jews and spics and hapas pretending to be white and then doing stupid shit like this? same with the buzzfeed "white people asking white people questions" and they were all curly haired kikes.

and then with the pinning wrongdoings of people like zimmerman and the asian cop that killed phil on white people

anything to make us look worse, huh?

Why it's always Japs who drop the best bantz bomb?

This is why EVERY Hollywood and academic Jew should be burned alive.

notice me

That's because jews and spics are only white when its convenient for them.

Im so fucking sick of this shit. Cops are cautious and quick to the gun on blacks because a large portion of blacks commit a large portion of crime. 6% of the population (black males) commit more than 50% of homocides. Why is it so hard to understand that cops are conditioned to be extra concerned around blacks? I really don't fucking understand. Normal law abiding black citizens are rarely killed by police. Why is it typically guys with criminal records that end up in these situations with the police? Also, 300 or so black people being killed by police (most of which aren't innocent) is hardly an epidemic considering there's millions of blacks in the US. If you constantly teach your kid to fear the police because of the color of your skin, you will grow up with resentment for the police, which may end in an altercation. Stop seeding hatred in to your kids brain and maybe they won't have so many problems society is teaching them to hate. Im so sick of hearing normal fucking black people say "I fear for my life every time a cop is around!" The probability of you being shot is about 0.000000032, so shut the fuck up and come back to reality.

I'm glad I was here to see this.

I thought japan wasn't allowed to have nukes.

Brainwashed cuck

Nice haiku

I'm sorry I'm white!
I'm sorry I'm male!
I'm sorry I'm white!
I'm sorry I'm male!
I'm sorry I'm white!
I'm sorry I'm male!

WHY?
WHY AM I A MONSTER?!

i'm sorry your a pathetic bunch of faggots who are completely dependent on us for survival.

fuck off or we will break you goddamn squirrely niggers

banter master enters
single statement fells nations
none equal his bants

absolutely sugoi

well said

i agree