How bout dat FBI raid?

How bout dat FBI raid?

public pleb status: W•R•E•C•K•E•D

>pirating in current year
>not producing your own kinos that surpass hollywood

>not producing your own kinos that surpass hollywood

are there even any decent torrent sites left?

what happened?

>amerifats

Why do jews hate freedom?

it got taken down again. it will be back, like it always does.

>making illegal something impossible to enforce
butthurt capitalists have the funniests ideas

>torrent site goes down
>google 10 more
>repeat

For kino or just in general?

PTP is so comfy. You're all missing out.

is kickass torrents officialy running or its just a bunch of shitty ad ridden mirrors?

Kino.

>kat.ph doesn't exist anymore

rarbg.to

Also various public trackers if you use qbittorrent and use the built in search engine. It scrapes like 5 or 6 public trackers.

Is Usenet still a thing?

I unironically only use private trackers anymore. It's too dangerous. Next month when I get paid I'll probably get a year subscription to a VPN too.

Lately I've even gone back to soulseek and emule for movies. I'm that fucking worried about getting sued by a copyright holder.

This new tactic of blocking groups of IPs used by pirate bay and other sites at the network backbone level (by Cogent) might actually be the one that finally kills torrent sites.

Next step is to decentralize the magnet links in some way so you can search from your client and everyone will share hosting of the magnets. If they keep this up, that's what they'll see. Then there really will be no one left to go after but the pirates directly.

I don't get this notion that private trackers are somehow more secure. You think Warner Brothers stooges can't get access? And then they have a full list of everything you've downloaded, most likely saved somewhere on the site as some kind of history.

I have ExpressVPN and it's fast and cheap. Not shilling or whatever, I'm sure there are other good ones, but I have been happy with it.

The onion address still works.

cool bait but I've had multiple notices from my VPN and they never did shit

apparently my $2-3 grand a year is more important to them than selling me out to the government ;) its almost as if corporations are souless whores !

>Then there really will be no one left to go after but the pirates directly.
Something they'll never do, at least not in my country. Criminalizing millions for what exactly? Some billion-dollar company? it would be insane.

>they still waste taxpayer money playing whack-a-mole with public trackers
It just reassures me that they'll never take any real action to stop piracy, since this is the best they can manage. I have hundreds of pirated movies stored on various drives, maybe 10% were gained through torrents. The really funny part is, I've been using the same method for pirating movies for almost 20 years and they've done NOTHING to stop it.

What's the process like?

How does it get taken down. By whom. How does it get back up. Is it legal?

Like what the fuck

The search engine is fucked

Where I live, renting VPN can land you in jail on "suspicion of planning to commit a crime". Same if they find any p2p program on your PC or proxy shit and related.

VPN? I meant ISP

sorry I've spent the day riddled with anxiety and self-loathing. not like haha give me attention but clearly im fucking dumb

i thought they dont keep those kind of logs

Exactly. I think part of the reason it has taken them this long to get serious about clamping down is so they can catch up with the technology and compete with pirating. They can't go after all the pirates and they know it. Once they clamp down hard enough on sites there will be no one else to attack but their own customers.

lrn2proxy

That sucks, what country?

In the USA using a VPN is grounds for the government to warrantlessly hack in to your box, but they're not looking for movie pirates.

>
also if they get into a private tracker, almost every single person on a file is seeding profusely, there are no 0kb uploaders in a private tracker so every IP is a solid target.

You have ~6 years before new intelligent networking technology eradicates pirating forever.

I seriously wish I was joking.

>it's not opening

>what country?

Oh, no thanks, Mr. Interpol.

if you're proxying using a public tracker is just as safe as a private one m8

What kind of Fascist shithole do you live in?

Not bait. I've had multiple warnings in the last 6 months from my ISP. They may ultimately amount to nothing, but I'd rather not risk it. Hence why I'm staying off of public trackers and going back to older p2p, rather than swarm, methods.

Had no idea emule was still a thing. Last I was there it was littered with Chinese Plastics.

>I don't get this notion that private trackers are somehow more secure.
How about the fact that nearly all of them have yet to be busted? They vet their users and the most exclusive ones only recruit new members from power users on other private trackers. Meaning before you can even get into those communities you already have to be a well connected and established member of the private tracker community. Basically infiltration is either impossible or in the case of the FBI not worth their time. It'd be much easier to flip one of the existing members into betraying the group, but that requires actually finding them and approaching them with such an offer.

Lol it's the exact opposite.

ITT butthurt torrent fags. Get a job geeks.

What are good general torrent sites?

>not using a proxy on a private tracker is just as safe as using a proxy on a public tracker

Do you even know how this shit works, kid?

>You have ~6 years before new intelligent networking technology eradicates pirating forever
You must be from some alternate universe were advances in technology aren't immediately exploited by pirates for their benefit. Setting aside the fact that existing methods remain completely untouched. The fact Sup Forums cries about public tracers going down like it's serious proves that most of the people here are either underage or braindead.

lmao just go to extratorrent, rarbg, rutracker and partis you fucking paranoid plebs

Where have you been? Tons of private trackers have been taken down. Google up some lists.

>he doesn't use rutracker

>Tons of private trackers have been taken down
None of the ones I'm in.

>being this scared about muh fbi

Me and all the other normies have been torrenting for years without any proxies or vpn's