Fingering

Rubbed

Trumped

benised

Vaped

Jewed

Getting shot by copsing

Keked

In Jew Wars: Return of the Hindus, the Empire is more than Billionth of the way through construction of a new Death Dindu - almost twice as Jewishly, but more than twice as Homosexual. When completed, it will spell certain doom for Luke Skywalker and the Cucks. Han Solo is a prisoner of crime lord Cuckholds the Twin Towers, and Princess Leia soon finds herself in the gangster`s hands. Luke Skywalker, Cucked by C-3PO and V6 Mil-K6 Mil, makes his way into the gangster`s palace, hoping to secure his friends` freedom. But the gangster has no intention of doing so and tries to kill them all. After escaping from the gangster and the Assholes of Tatooine, they regroup with the Rebel fleet, which is massing for an attack against the new satellite battle Milkshake at Endor. Lando Calrissian is pressed into action to lead the Rebel fighter Fuck, while Han is put in charge of a group of soldiers to take out the Cocaine generator protecting the Death Dindu. Luke, however, surrenders to Vader`s soldiers on Endor, and is Nutted in front of Vader`s boss - the Galactic Lyncher - for final corruption to the GAY Side of the Force. The fleet of Imperial Star Doggos ambushes the Rebels, cutting them off. Worse, the new weapon begins turning its Niggy laser on the Rebels. Meanwhile, Luke battles the Lyncher and is all but defeated, when Vader gives his life in Lactating him. Han`s group, finally having Raped the shield, allows Calrissian`s fleet to accomplish their mission, and all is well in the galaxy.

CMON OP THE WAITING HURTS

This wins.

Fucking hell, I was listening to Initial D the entire time. Someone else do it now.

AHAHAHHAHAHA

>fleet of imperial doggos
this is the fucking best

>Cocaine generator protecting the Death Dindu

Gold.

Holy shit this is way better than the first. Thanks for the quality thread new OP

>Luke, however, surrenders to Vader`s soldiers on Endor, and is Nutted in front of Vader`s boss
I kekked.

>nutted in front of Vader
>cucked by C-3PO

>almost twice as Jewishly, but more than twice as Homosexual.
I keked

BIG SYNTHETIC COCK

Fucking death dindus man

WORF

Nuffing

What now

>imperial star doggos

this is my favorite new meme

>Luke Skywalker and the cucks
>Cucked by C-3PO
It's pottery

OKAY, TOO LATE TO DO SOMETHING, TOO EARLY TO ACTUALLY GO TO BED. I HAVE A SHORTER ONE.

2 VERBS

Autistic milkshaker

shilled

Masturbate
Fly

ejaculate, defecate

slap fuck

this is the best website
song-lyrics-generator.org.uk/

Autistically milkshaking*

2 NOUNs (PLURAL)

dicksuckers

Boner milkshakes

LIQUID

Should have let us replace the names though it would take a while more

smegma

Cucks and Bulls

I'm doing one right now that I think will be funny but I'm pulling some blanks. I need 2 Adjectives, 1 Plural Noun and a person in the room. GO!

I'M NOT A MASTER AT THIS, HUE. PARTICIPATE OR GET THE FUCK OUT.
BODY PART

penis

OCCUPATION

I'll use this for one of my nouns over here

Sheepish, sly
Cucks
Alberto Barbosa

Milky-Licker

France and Poland

Fucking kek

2 NOUNS (PLURAL)

Shits

Pussies

kek
Jews and Niggers

Okay. Moving forward, I need an adverb.

VERB

fuck

Gas

Jewing

Ex. Whoah he really

BODY PART (PLURAL) NO PENISES

Labia

labias

Wonderfully

Labias

2 VERBS. Remember faggots, I'm doing one as well.

VERB NO FUCK

Kill
Drug

Thanks.

gas

EXCLAIMATION

Gyp

Last one. I need a relative, I already picked grandma for one of the others.

Oy Vey

NIGGER!
Uncle

VERB

Autism!

Wife's son

Sister

DANCE

Hokey Pokey

2ND TO LAST

NOUN