American hate thread

Hate on americans thread

t. expat from Norway

Over the wall for you, traitor

very rude of you to move to a foreign country and bitch about it.
literally muslims tier

>be am*rican
>wear shoes in the shower

>beezow doo-doo zopittybop-bop-bop

Every time

I never thought about it but I hate this pic. Some disabled person tipped their scooter and the guy just takes a pic as a "take that fatties" instead of trying to help them?

Kinda ugly imho.

Are you ready for WWIII all the countries in the world against the America.

where do you live

If we dropped the PC BS and just nuked everyone, war would be over in about 5 mins, we have enough bombs to cover the world. But we are too pc

I guess im a snow nigger then

Atlanta, Georgia

Interesting place for a Norwegian to live. I figured you'd pick somewhere the rest of us are.

We live in like dakota and minnesota and shit right? I got moved here for my job at Porsche

Yeah. That's where we're at. But over the last couple decades more and more of us have branched out down to Arizona. Not sure why Arizona specifically, but I guess that's where we picked.

I'll fight for Russia, but we are not killing america we are installing a new government.
We are killing the Brits, irish, Canadians, Swedes and Turkroaches

Snowbirds

Well a lot of people are retiring down there. And then some of the young people move down there because they want to try living somewhere new but they still get to be around family.

But there's lots of places to go like that. Not sure why specifically AZ.

thats like the hottest fucking place in the USA I can hardly stand it here I'm from Lofoten which is in the arctic circle.

>Thank you doctor for mutilating my son!

Yeah but it's really dry. I can tell you I'd rather be there than Atlanta. Average humidity in Atlanta is like 70% for the day, starting at 80%+ in the mornings.

Phoenix starts days more like 55% and drops to like 35% for an average day.

Humidity is what makes heat brutal.