FBI DROPS DB COOPER CASE

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/case-closed-fbi-no-longer-looking-for-db-cooper/

who?

db cooper confirmed

ive notified the fbi about your identity

A big guy.

Everyone knows it's Adam West!

Finally I can go back home.

What's the story about this guy again? Hijacked a plane, stole everyone's wallet then jumped out at 20,000 ft?

He obviously didn't survive the jump.

Do you know how fucking cold it is up there? The dude was wearing a fucking suit in negative degrees, at night, and skydiving.

He didn't fucking survive. Everyone with half a brain knows that.

probably dead before he hit the ground imo

the original master planner

Finally, I'm free

Leave Tommy Wisseau alone!

he was wearing a parachute.
jesus. you kids are retarded.
he was CIA.

He gone.

Ron Paul Sup Forums

THE FIRE RISES

Uhhh... that's Trey Gowdy.

>The case gained what the bureau refers to as “major case-file” status, one of only a handful in the FBI’s history, meaning that it was independently funded and staffed until this week.“On July 8, 2016, the FBI redirected resources allocated to the D.B. Cooper case in order to focus on other investigative priorities,” the bureau said in a statement.The bureau made it clear, however, that it would reopen the investigation if new or compelling evidence is uncovered.During the course of the decades-long investigation and manhunt, the FBI has reviewed tens of thousands of leads, claims and plausible theories, conducted scores of searches, interviewed witnesses and collected evidence — all in vain.

>had it's own funding and staff
>decades long investigation
>willing to reopen at any moments notice

yeah, this isn't a normal case, yeah it was the 70's but it was only $200,000. The rumour is it was a CIA Agent taking back dirty money a FBI agent had uncovered.The FBI agent was transporting the money which had been UV marked to track it, back to HQ so that would of blown the cover wide open on somme of the CIA's drug and weapons trading from/to SA.

that old guy's character from prison break was based on a true story

what if he jumped onto another getaway plane?

My conspiracy neighbor loved this case so much

Told me it was CIA getting revenge

Cases like these make me wish I could relive the crime as it happened

but they found a bunch of the money

He got away with it!

Raped by a Sasquatch

For you

fucking beat me to it

they found $5000 i think. and it was a decade later or so...
The CIA would of shut down the operations long before then. I'm just saying what the rumor was, not that it's true.

when it happened everyone was thrilled at someone jumping out of an airplane with a bunch of money and talked about it for days not really caring if the person was caught or not

they didn't have cameras everywhere or phones
the cops weren't the sort to do a massive manhunt in that area
he got away and there was some soggy money supposedly found by a river years ago but that may have been bullshit by the fbi
maybe they discovered he was a saudi and let him go secretly back home or something lol

About damn time man

The plane was at only about 10000 feet. Not far North of the Mexican border. It's not that cold.

Fuckin underrated

He survived.....every year the locals skydivers do the same jump from an old 727