ITT: things only you were autistic enough to do

ITT: things only you were autistic enough to do

>never watching a film starring Joaquin Phoenix again after watching Edgy Commodus on Gladiator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Onq8SwIDHYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You haven't missed much

Commodus was based
And as this user points out, the peak of Joaquin Phoenix.

the master and inherent vice are both bretty gud

>watch a movie I like
>talk to myself like im some kind of film critic, giving the film an in depth analysis and review
>usually in the shower
>im too camera shy to actually do it for real

>see a trailer or even a poster for a movie
>think about what the plot will be, end up coming up with my own story just based on that
>watch the movie and its obviously nothing like what Ii imagined
>my plots are usually better
>rewrite them as fan fiction, taking the initial concept and then adding in what I thought the plot was about
>sometimes post them online and get criticism to test myself as a screen writer

my reviews have been fair

youtube.com/watch?v=Onq8SwIDHYw

subscribed, post your blog, for real

Me too but mostly because he pretended to be crazy for a while. He managed to do such a phony job of his publicity stunt that I can't take him seriously as an actor anymore. Also, in Gladiator he just wasn't very strong. I wish him well though even if he did kill his own brother.

>Her

He missed a true kino

I hate Bradley Cooper eversince Silver Linings Playbook

are you me

Lol, you're mean

He killed him for his bro-lover Johnny Depp, so they could be vampires together. A sad true hollywood story

You've missed a lot of kino

wrong

I also hated him for years, it blew my mind when I found out that was only a character and that he wasn't actually like commodus in real life

why are we pretending that joaquin is not a good actor?

I wish I was that autistic. I actually attempted to watch her after watching the master. I don't even like pain, but man that was painful

I've never watched CBS

this, he's actually much more of a fuckhead irl