The Knick season 3 not happening

collider.com/the-knick-season-3-cancelled/

screenrant.com/the-knick-canceled-season-3/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77286212/#77286212
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you joking it was planned to only run 2 seasons, I heard about the """cancellation""" last year

It hurts more than firefly

Steven Soderbergh wanted 6 seasons

Damn shame, never watched it but I know a lot of Sup Forums bros were enjoying it.

Hang on a second, I don't understand why this is news I could've sworn when season 2 finished I read they weren't going to bring out another season

yeah but it wasn't official. I still had hopes

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77286212/#77286212

Holy shit did that show end on a down note then.

It seems like a very expensive show and they're not getting Netflix money.

It had a good ending though, so not a catastrophe

Sad! I guess. I only watched the first season, but it was totally great stuff. I feel like it couldn't really last that long anyway, at least with Soderbergh doing everything. I wonder what he'll do next, if anything.

No it doesn't, Firefly only got 1 season besides The Knick was good, great production quality but I didn't feel it was that memorable and I certainly don't miss it as much as Firefly.

I missed TSCC more than both of these shows

How is a cliff hanger a good ending?

i'd rather it not continue without clive owen

i will miss coke fiend nursefu though

Sheeeeit that's like the last show I was looking forward to.

I don't remember a cliff hanger?
I just thought of Thack dying in the operating theater, Elkins marrying the murderous son and getting rich, Gallagher travelling to Europe. Seem pretty tied up as I remember it.

I don't know maybe i'm just overly positive but i thought thack might survive

>The Knick dead
>True Detective dead

should i just end it brehs?

How is season 2 compared to season 1?

I loved the first season, haven't got around to watching the second one.

Yeah it was one of my favourite shows. You should give it a chance. Also it has the best waifus

B-but this and the next season of The Young Pope are the only things I had to look forward to.

>tfw they will probably decide not to do another season of The Young Pope too

Did nothing wrong

true detective was dead after season 1

we still have quarry, hopefully. it hasn't been renewed yet but it might, but i doubt it will get any more than 2 seasons

Just as good at least

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LITERALLY THE BEST SHOW FROM LAST YEARS WITH THE LEFTOVERS.

Then why did he kill off his main character and ruin all the others in the very last episode?

>he isn't watching the Leftovers

What the fuck!
Season 3 probably wouldn't have Thack anyways but i'm still mad. One of the most well directed shows i've ever seen

>Quarry, whose renewal for a second season appears unlikely.

Worth watching but It's not as good, especially the last episode.

Every 2 seasons they were supposed to change the setting and character. Like fargo and true detective

FUCKING DELET IT WILL HAPPEN

its good, has a few low points like the first season where you'll just be bored but still great

based barrow

>tfw no qt prostitute gf

Is quarry worth the watch?

Why do almost all the nice shows get canceled and most of the shit shows (Walking Shit, etc) go on for years?

its the best teledramakino of 2016 and has one of the best war sequences ive ever watched

Thanks. I'm currently watching The Leftovers but i'll check it out after i finish it

This is all we are user

the description of the show makes it sound like a hitman thriller, but it's not, it's more of a drama with some thriller stuff here and there. and its better than the leftovers

Did he make it?

just kill me
fuk cinemax

>quarry is cancelled

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK dude

I liked Quarry, it was one of the few decent new shows along with the Knick, its just funny to me how all the new shows I looked forward to getting renewed are being cancelled instead of the endless amount of capeshit, some shitty netflix originals and CW shows that continue running

Just ad space and the end of the day eh

Not official yet

how can a person be this cute

quarry didn't really have much advertising behind it. i didn't even know it existed until like the third episode, someone mentioned it on here and i started watching it

the walking dead and capeshit have huge ad campaigns behind them

Often wonder the same thing

fucking hell when will we know, i'd have thought they'd be well into filming season 2 by now

the finale was in october, so we will probably get some news if it was renewed or cancelled within a couple months

even if it does get cancelled it may not be the end, some other network might pick it up. netflix shops around for stuff like this.

>all the new shows I looked forward to getting renewed are being cancelled
I'm in a lesser purgatory, almost every show I'm interested in goes on extended breaks between seasons.

>Called the Knick
>Main Character died by a self inflicted Nick to the Abdominal Aorta

Absolute pottery