When you watch a movie with your partner, do you watch the same laptop or separate laptops?

When you watch a movie with your partner, do you watch the same laptop or separate laptops?

my wife and her bull share a laptop, I watch on my laptop

Why the fuck would you watch it on a laptop?

I don't have a partner

I hope this helps, OP!

I neither own a partner nor a laptop.

>He doesn't have an hdmi cable.

Kys.

I don't let her watch anything I haven't seen myself first, so sometimes she just sits there rubbing my dick

Why wouldn't you connect a laptop to a larger TV?

You share a laptop, dumbass. I can tell youre a kissless virgin from here.

/whiteChristians

MILKY

mega milkino

Separate laptops, separate beds, separate houses, separate movies.

We sit or lay in bed and put the laptop between us. If we're both working from home or screwing around online, we'll be on our own laptops.

Why would you watch the same thing on separate laptops? That's retarded.

My girlfriend won't share a laptop with me. She says it's tio intimate.

I mactivia that shit to my 68 inch screen and we share a beanbag couch

I bet she shares it with the bull though

Then she doesnt like you. Your girlfriend should want to be intimate with you.

preach

Why would you buy a shirt that says you're a bad mother?

hate when they leave it all sticky and I have to clean it up but at the same time I'm glad she has lots of fun with him

so Chads can do the ol' "haha I'm just reading not staring at your tits bb ;)" routine

>watching movies on a laptop

I watch it on my iphone 7 plus while my wife, wife's son and bull watch it in a big tv in the other room.

>watch the same film on separate laptops

Is that actually a thing? Seems like something that would easy to mess up

>oops you're 2 seconds ahead, holy shit he dies

good boy

>what are earphones

Wow, romantic! No wonder Sup Forums is full of virgins

Why the fuck would you isolate yourselves while watching the same movie? The whole point is to snuggle up and watch the movie together.

Me and my boyfriend watch everything on the same iPad Air 3 (128gb model, enough storage for complete seasons)

Iron Fist looks gorgeous on the 2048 x 1536 screen.

Film is an experience and should not be ruined because your faggot ass puts pussy on a pedestal.

Laptop? I use my smartwatch to view kino.

Haven't thought of that before. You could watch kino while going for a jog or while cooking. Infinite possiblities.

Never had a gf, probably never will, only watch movies on my tv.

The difference between memeing and being meme'd is a line drawn in sand.

>Iron Fist looks gorgeous on a 9inch display
lmao

my partner is my laptop. my life is a movie.

We text each other.

I have a Roku and Chromecast with Emby server

But youre sitting right next to each other. Why not just share a laptop and sit together.

Because of feminism.

I bought a projector

we share the 3ds, original one.

Separated marriage/Sepereate relationship

We prefer texting.

All by me

To talking? When youre in the same room?? Are you both turbo autists?

DAMN TIITIES !!!! WHO IS SHEEEE?!?!?!

Out of pure curiosity, did you ask these question genuinely or are you adding fuel to the flame? Always tread carefully on Sup Forums because you never know when you're getting played.

In fact I might be getting played right now.

1 Tablet in bed with 2 separate headphones using a headphone splitter

Im actually curious. I honestly cant believe this.

Is that Isaac Hempstead-Wright?

We're both shy.

Why the hell wouldn't you watch it on a TV, or better yet, a projector? You're a moron.

I still don't know if I'm getting played right now. What if we're getting played all our lives without knowing it? There's always a sharper tool in the shed. And that sharper tool will do the memeing.

Human mind is a mystery.

Shy of eachother, though? Youre both cheating yourselves of a lot of closeness and intimacy. I can understand if youre both a little scared of being close and intimate, I had a lot of problems with it too what I was younger. You just have to grow some balls and start being more assertive, just dont be a chad about it.

>not using a vga cord and lineout to rca cables to output it to your tv

>he uses cables instead of a chromecast

I'm 37.

LOL nevermind now I just feel bad for you. Also,
>37
>still not married

I know this is a bait thread, but is there some guide to relationships for former NEET turboautists? I just recently started dating a chick and have no idea what the fuck I'm doing.

Should I propose?

>2k17
>Not having a 4k curved screen and surround dolby digital extracosmic 45.89 home cinema

lul

this is a good thread

same laptop
it gets kinda hard to see from the bushes though so I carry around a pair of binoculars with me.

FAT

I dunno, she might not really like you that much, you cant even watch a movie together.

just b yourself

Make sure you dont spill your spaghetti, and dont overthink things. Just stay relaxed, and be yourself.

If you are attractive and shes not, you can do anything you want including shitting on her chest

If shes attractive and you're not? You're fucked no matter what you do

If you're both attractive then just fuck like rabbits until you get bored

This is horrible advice. Never, ever be yourself.

Girl's a weeb, I don't think I have to worry about that too much. Intimacy isn't a problem, I'm just not sure how much it's expected we see eachother, text, go on dates. She's 19, so I can't really just invite her to bars on the weekend. I'll figure it out.

All that stuff about how "if you text too much then you seem clingy" is just bullshit. If you both enjoy texting and seeing eachother, then do it. As for dates, just do what feels comfortable. Frequent dates arent a requirement for a healthy relationship, but its good to go on them. Im 19, and not even 5 years ago i was a cringy faggot with no friends. Now, im proposing to my long term gf this year. Im sure you'll turn out fine.

don't listen to the people telling you not to overthink things
think things over very carefully or else you'll let your autism slip through the cracks and it will ruin everything

>proposing at 19
that's.... at least 7 years too early

I'm not poor so I watch it on my curved 80" SHUDTV.

nah

This. Unless you've knocked her up or something what the fuck is wrong with you?!

>actually watching a movie with a girl
>not putting on a movie you don't care about to watch for 10 minutes then start fucking
if I cared about a movie I sure as fuck wouldn't watch it with someone else let alone a girl

Thanks for the advice bro. Hope things work out well for you and your gf

>partner

I thought that was a DedSec shirt from the thumbnail.
As gay as it would be, I kind of want a DedSec shirt, now.

Usually I watch it on TV while my wife browses through her phone and asks me what happened every ten minutes.

>tfw she asks me a question and I spoil the whole movie for her

Worth it every time

>this much autism

I project it onto her boobs, and make her shake them during action scenes so it can be extra Hollywood :D

No, what did they meant by "just b urself brah" is be comfortable as yourself. Once you get comfortable and less insecure, you get yourself some confidence. Chicks digs confidence.

>anime posting turboautist
>started dating a chick
And I'm still forever alone.
Why can't I just kill myself?

What's stopping you?

Some kind of Groundhogs Day situation I think. I always wake up right after.

PHIL?

at least you get to shitpost for eternity

I live in a shopping cart down by the warf.

>owning a laptop