/cfg/ MEME DIVISION : Late Night Penetration Edition

This is a thread for dumping, creating and discussing memes for immediate insertion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2011/12/penn-state-hires-lanny-davis-erases-all-doubt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

We aim to hit that sweet spot

Stylish template for inspiration

i'm shit at memes but you're on page 4 so here's a bump, we in the research threads love you guys keep it up

>we in the research threads love you guys
love you right back, no homo
Thx for bump and continued ammo. Any luck with the HSBC angle?

another nice template from the OP list

from today, this pic inspired much berniefag tears

#####

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

#####

Fully ready template with rectangles for text, all of this can be found in OP links

eating supper atm, will contribute to bread more in 10-15, bumping if too slow

any memes that are similar to the one in op? specifically, dollar amounts donated by anti gay, anti women countries or entities. where it also states why/how those countries/entities are anti gay/anti woman.

>any memes that are similar to the one in op?
that may be a job for you senpai, either google "Clinton Foundation donors" or "Clinton campaign contributions" or even better, ask the dedicated research dept. nicely here:

and they will likely lead you to what you seek. Eating supper , back in 10

Different angles capped from last night's bread

ok. thanks. gonna post it with hashtag #youarealsowiththem

Proof that KEK blessed this campaign

nice hashtag. We mainly use
#NeverHillary
#ClintonFoundation
#ClintonContamination
#ClintonEmails
#BreakTheFoundation
as the main ones, secondary htags are no problem, just make sure you include a main one first or the meme will get no traction

>tfw

germanon is looking into it right now, among others i'd assume

>germanon
bless his soul. This angle is CRUCIAL as it is - as of yet - mostly unknown by the general pop

cool pic mane, you make?

also crucial is the fact that most of the genpop is aware that politicians take money from big donors especially banks, so they will be generally receptive to arguments that are framed within that context -- the key is to uncover the specifics of why that money is donated and all the inhumane shit that's attached to it, that is where the big damage is done

>specifics
absolutely, although the mere fact of receiving money from Epstein - convicted cho-mo - tarnished her rep, I agree we need more links, I msiplaced the meme, but there was one which showed various donations, and how they received govt. contracts. HSBC corrupt af tho, there's def much dirt to be uncovered. Seems like they're tied to everything shady tthere is.

This meme, not made in cfg breads, has gotten a shitton of traction on twitter.

Help me, MentallyHill people are all over me.

Simple meme design considerations. Note: Facebook previews pictures in squares, Twitter in 2:1 rectangles.

Does anyone have pasta or tl;dr for making social media sock puppets?

That's good, we need to try to convert those that aren't too far gone

The few I've encountered just sent angry messages before blocking me

>Mentally Hill
What point of view are you defending? Are they responding to attack memes?

NICE ECHO CHAMBER YA GOT HERE

THANKS

They are responding indeed to my bashing of Bernie for him being a cuck and saying shillary sucks ass too, playing the "betrayed berner" role.
Gandhi.
Any tips? niggers left me alone for the moment it seems, but about 7 of them have swarmed me this day.

All Bernout accounts should be begrudgingly admitting they're warming up to Trump, not praising him outright but accepting him over the evil of Hillary

It means you're winning
Hillary is racist and stands on black bodies while saying she'd be disappointed if Chelsea dated a "black"
the black votes matter meme is quite potent

Op created like 40 memes?

kek
The water's nice, wanna come for a dip?

> my bashing of Bernie
If I may, that was the first mistake. Berniefags are VERY disillusioned rn over the whole thing, and the best angle was more like "bernie's work will not be in vain, #NeverHillary for life and that's not going to change" type of thing. By keeping my ear to the ground, its pretty clear there is a significant pro-(((Jill))) sentiment going around, and that is good because their votes would essentially be neutralized.

Don't support Trump yet, you can use the #NeverHillary and #Trump hashtags together so people see what they want to see.

Don't bash Bernie, go with more of a "I'm disappointed" or "His work will go on without him" sort of role, many Bernouts are pissed but still adore him

For the Hills don't go too deep into logic, these are the most uninformed and emotionally driven idiots you can find, just use subtle facts and emotional reasoning without being too confrontational

Yes maybe I'm just freaking out a bit here, definitely playing that approach. Wasn't able to log in today that much, therefore not able to tweet and RT shit as much. Gonna be more patient from now on.
Also checked.

This Make "discoveries" about the policy overlaps between Trump and Sander's. Notice comparisons, "Hey Trump said in 1999 we should have single payer medicine and the only reason he doesn't like it today is because we can't afford it. Our economy is definitely tanked..." Shit like that.

>Hillary is racist and stands on black bodies while saying she'd be disappointed if Chelsea dated a "black"
Yes. the whole #FeelTheBern things is intrinsically linked to the #NeverHillary thing. Simply looking at the biggest (10k +) pro-bernie accts willl tell you this. They are NOT about to switch to loving Shillary tomorrow. Bashing Bernie is not the way to get followers rn, I know very well what I;m talking about.

> admitting they're warming up to Trump
not yet senpai, please. That's wayyyyy too much of an obvious tell. Just bash Hillary, it's not that complicated and pretty fun.

various fonts in a pic put together by user

This isn't us
this is good

You can still turn it around by pretending to be emotionally invested in his campaign so it just hit you extra hard that he was "forced to sacrifice his values" or some such shit

I got several retweets from stuff like that

the real Bernouts are already doing this, some are proclaiming it loudly

That one's perfect for me

I've been destroying this hilldawg all day

I've seen quite a few turning to Trump under the #UniteAgainstHillary idea but most seem to either be going to Jill or simply crying nothings about their disappointment

>this is good
that's what i'm saying, senpai. It's completely counterproductive to be bashing bernie rn, they already hate hillary plenty. They've been pushing the Hill hate - albeit less stylishly - since day 1. We can and MUST use this, i ccan't stress that enough.

>doing this
Switching to Trump you mean? Good! Could'nt be happier. But that's not our role - yet. We need to build followers and parrot their ideology to a T - THEN (soon enough actually) we can start to convert those on the fence to Trump. But we're not ready for that rn.
>most seem to either be going to Jill or simply crying nothings
yes i agree. But they're all rabid lefties, everylast one of them, and they do NOT want to vote for the "establishment" rn, as it would betray comrade Bernie's hard work.

>kikebook
Good angle, we haven;t event mentioned that platform yet, but it's normietown usa so good on ya. heard they censor anti-hill stuff a lot tho.

stylish template

>heard they censor anti-hill stuff

Nah

Yeah I've been churning out shit about how he helped us and now it's our turn to do what he can not. Been getting a lot of love and retweets among the bernouts for it
I have an old (real) facebook account with only a few people I vaguely recognized in high school. Was planning on trolling the shit out of them with it anyway, most of them seem to be Hillfags too. Will fuck around with them for a bit before making a new fake one

Today In Psych Warfare: Hillary and Bernie join forces in a forced unnatural fake unity, our angle to capitalize on that should be how both left and right (Bush crime family among others) are "united" against Trump.

didn't mean to criticize your angle senpai, in truth all twitter accts are most appreciated. Thanks.

>he helped us and now it's our turn to do what he can not
Same exact thing. Wise angle. That'll get you the sweet sweet followers you need.
Kikebook is mostly preaching to the converted, unless you have like 1k friends that you don't know that well, still it can't hurt to use that forum for dispersing our wholesome meme-missiles
>our angle to capitalize
I see what you're saying. We def have to push Trump sometime. But our angle, for now at least, should be to just parrot what disillusioned Bernie bros say, gain 500+ followers, and then prepare for a full-on assault during the final stretch. We need more white women/poc women/poc men accts ASAP in order to cover all leftists persuasions.

kek. (((Breitbart))) reported on that story yesterday, sucks it wasnt our memes that were featured, just shitty inoffensive macros. Normies...

Both long and short games have their own opportunity, both must be done. The Bernie pain right now is strong and must be capitalized with outreach and contrast ops. Meanwhile, we build up traction mechanisms. Honestly that should be continually happening anyway.

>Both long and short games have their own opportunity, both must be done
Couldn't agree more. But it's a balancing act: exposed pro-trump shills will NOT convert any actual leftards/SJW to trump. People don't wanna feel like they're being preached to, like what you're saying is propaganda. But yes, the long game involves Hillarys humiliating defeat and, if the research team can pull it off - her ultimate incarceration and the Foundation's demise.

>pro-trump shills
I think you're missing my point. I didn't say we should shill. Being on the right side of an argument means you don't have to shill, that's what liars like the Clintons have to do. We can be honest in showing that Trump being hated by left and right lends him legitimate cred.

>Join bernie groups
>Steal memes
>????
>profit

>actual leftards/SJW
BTW if these are your target you're wasting your time, they are idealogues that will follow Clinton to hell. They are not the battle. The flexible & undecided are.

Damage control because we're on to your Newt "GOP fluffer" bullshit. Fuck Newt, VP ain't happening nigger.

>actual leftards/SJW
A lot of the "more progressive than thou" crowd ARE berniefags imo. Some of them may vote for Hillary due to Trump being raycisssss but Hillary is def not the progressive candidate in their eyes. I don't even know who is voting for Hillary rn - i probably should - but I have a feeling it's a lot of housewives, middleaged cuckholds/ ppl not even on social media.

>High Level Insider
This nigger again? Stop trying so hard, FBIanon would never be that retarded.

We don't necessarily need to flip them to our side. D&C.

It's not mutually exclusive. We do both. From different accounts, with tailored messages, of course, but we do both/all. Operation #ShockAndAwesome

*citation needed

I would rather try to get as most votes swung to Trump as possible. Votes to Jill of course will derail some votes, but I don't want to risk it until more in the future--1 or 2 weeks from now.

have nothing to do on the website so i'm promoting the "hillary threatened his family" meme on the bernie sites, they already know she's like that, so really I'm just liking things and talking about how racist she is...

This is our's to lose

Just my 2 cents as I am new to this, but there is NOTHING wrong with getting aggression! With most of our angles it should be a given that there will be diehards. You're not necessarily trying to convince the people you're directly talking to. The lurkers who read your exchanges are arguably more important. If you can show them that mentally hills are crazier or that you make more sense, you will slowly convince them or at least plant doubt in their minds. What does everyone think, am I wrong?

My fucking brain hurts reading that. I agree with you. It should be about building followers and gaining influence now. Even if that means conceding position to force a reversal later.

Final remake.

>Even if that means conceding position
Fuck the gambit strategy. NEVER give an inch. If you challenge your mind you'll come up with ways to build followers to later work over without conceeding shit. The only inch you should think about giving up is in your pants.

yes
also yes

We knew this time would come. Who, apart from the most deluded, thought Sanders would get the nod?? No fucking one. I didn't predict the Jill thing tho, that switches things up in a major - and positive - way. Realistically tho, they're not going to vote Jill and give the election to the Don.. What will happen imo is that Hillary will make a bunch of empty concessions to the progressive/Bernie camp in her platform to attract #BernieorBust types, and they will switch to Hillary then.

>Hillary will make a bunch of empty concessions
I hope Trollary does do that, because every radical she gains she loses another 10 moderate dems.

>appear weak when you are strong

It all depends on what game you're playing. If you're uncomfortable with topping from the bottom, then don't try it.

I got more of them.

If it has been working, keep on it. Just be careful. I have been observing some weird happpenings in Twitter (and would imagine fb too) where they show screencaps of these threads.

Required reading.

>in your pants
ouch.
Seriously tho, I have spammed and RTd so many ridiculous KANGZ and BLM posts to build followers that i haven't even come close to expressing any right wing opinion. Will be some top-tier psy-op to suddenly be like "ykw? trump is aight!" kek

>I hope Trollary does do that, because every radical she gains she loses another 10 moderate dems.
Very true senpai, very true. It'll be interesting to see how important the prog/SJW crowd is as a voting bloc; social media would have you believe that this election is SJW/equality vs muh guns muh build wall paco. The truth is more complex

REMINDER: ANY ONE POSTING IN THIS THREAD IN USA OR UK OR EU WILL GET V& UNDER NEW LAWS

Do NOT contribute to these threads.
They are illegal.
A warrant for the disposal of all data drives realting to this matter AND all archives of cfg high level threads have been classified as a MASSIVE security risk.

REMINDER: IF YOU POST IN THIS THREAD YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL

We probably should have started this month's ago and then kept everything on the low. But whatever, here we are playing catchup.

That's why I don't work deception angles and focus on the legit, because there's ample legit reasons for Trump to get the win. The better candidate + awesome packaging.

SHILLS GET SHELLS

Fuck off disinfo faggot, listing USA first when you're from UK. Hey cucked Muslim fluffer, in the US we still can speak our mind without fear of jail.

>caps of these breads
let the faggots cap away. That's the reason we don't show handles/actual tweets ofc. Let them worry about whether the asian BBW transnigger they're talking to is real or not.

>Will be some top-tier psy-op to suddenly be like "ykw? trump is aight!" kek
Yea that's pretty good.

> social media would have you believe that this election is SJW/equality vs muh guns muh build wall paco
Yep read rule #12 of Lying assholes in MSM feed off of Alinsky. They're just pissed because we can coopt and reflect their own asshole strategy better than them.

I still keep on posting pic related, If you ignore them, they will get ignored by the rest.

>That's the reason we don't show handles/actual tweets ofc. Let them worry about whether the asian BBW transnigger they're talking to is real or not.
Yes this, their own paranoia can be fed in on itself to point of shattering their minds, and the meager power they have.

Did Obonga really say that?

>Let them worry about whether the asian BBW transnigger they're talking to is real or not.
So my comment was deleted, strange. Anyway, this. Let their paranoia feed in on itself to point of shattering their minds, and their meager power.

yeaup

I wonder who could be behind that hoax.

>Let their paranoia feed in on itself
Yup. We're too widespread at this point. Not just a handful of accts but many - and hopefully many more to come - that it will be impossible to "shut it down" as they say. Even if these breads are capped, what is really revealed? omg we make attack ads and normie memes... Who tf cares? Not at all subversive 99% of the time. Truthfully? Lefties have no clue, when our accts are handled correctly which many are, who is REALLY behind the curtain. And why would they? As I always say, the sooner they realize how many twitter accts are phony/shills pushing some type of agenda, the better. Twitter is mostly shilling anyway - ppl acting like they're the second coming of MLK and shit. Come on. It's ALL lip service, from ALL angles, ALL of the time.

>I wonder who could be behind that hoax.
he posts ITT every day. Fuck him and all the parasites like him on this fucking laotian mahjong forum.

sleepy bump

bumping from research thread with this quote, maybe you guys can use it
>"You do not hire Lanny Davis for any reason other than you have done something very, very bad."
source is new york magazine: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2011/12/penn-state-hires-lanny-davis-erases-all-doubt.html

trying to associate HRC with pedos/child trafficking rings, dunno if you guys are already on this or not but we'll keep digging

This meme is funded by Soros.

>trying to associate HRC with pedos/child trafficking rings
We've churned out some memes with that ammo, but it's exclusively centered around Epstein - and ONLY on the fact that he donated/was defended by HRC. Nothing more incriminating than that. Eager to hear more.