>increase bizaree fan theories
>remove saftey functions

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/trek/
youtube.com/watch?v=KtVXAugaSm0
youtube.com/watch?v=EO1FZEUbZJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For me, its Farscape.

>inb4 autists whining about unoriginal OP post despite letting several quality trek threads die with < 20 replies every day

SHOW ME PICARD'S FLUTE

If I wanted to watch a Trek series would I just be fine with The Next Generation? Only one I really care about but how fine would it be lore wise?

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

Remiinder that if you hate Sub Rosa you hate Star Trek

tng tng ds9 seems to be the way to go, and the movies too,
if you want more you know where to find it

Picard is Wesley's father.

>If I wanted to watch a Trek series would I just be fine with The Next Generation?
yes and by that I mean, that's a good place to start. TOS can be too, well, 60s, though I found it just fine and campy. TNG is probably what most people start with anyways. If you just wanna stop with TNG, that's fine, but I feel like you'll be wanting more.

>how fine would it be lore wise?
if you know who Spock, vulcans and Scotty (and if you're gonna go watch the TNG movies, Kirk) are then you won't miss anything. It has callbacks to TOS, but nothing horribly major lore wise.

enterprise is objectively the best trek series. it has the most attractive, toned males. honestly, not to be gay, but trip has an AMAZING butt. like, honestly, i want to bury my face in that butt in a straight way. and i bet archer is really sensual in bed, i always wonder. furthermore, malcom has that perfect jawline...hnnnggghhhh...and then there's the nignog ensign, i guess he's okay. man, not to sound homo but i want to fucking feel up all the dudes on enterprise, every last one. even flox has a great bulge, yum.

>Not sure if this is real or a parody of Enterprise fans

>it's a T'Pol has her period and tries to rape everybody episode

Sub Rosa was shit tier pleb

nice meme

>it has the most attractive, toned males. honestly, not to be gay, but trip has an AMAZING butt

nigga you gay

its a meme to pretend that Sub Rosa wasn't the worse episode of the entire series besides the clip show. Fucking contrarian fuck.

The meme is hating Sub Rosa and the first two seasons of TNG.

But Sub Rosa sucks. First two season were the weakest but its still Star Trek. Defending Sub Rosa outs you just as a contrarian shitposter.

>first two seasons were weak but its still Star Trek

and yet Sub Rosa is bad? that episode is more Trek than many others

>we'ves gots to shuts down the writers!

>pretending Sub Rosa was good

How can the ratings be indicative if an episode is good or not? Nobody's watched it beforehand to know if it's good.

Do you have a hearing problem lieutenant?

>How can the ratings be indicative if an episode is good or not?

IMDB ratings. Not broadcast ratings.

Aaaand I'm an idiot.

You got me interesting in actual broadcast ratings and had to look them up.

>not image.jpg

At least you tried, user.

Why doesn't Starfleet crush the Cardassians? They are much larger than those fools.

How is all good things not rated higher? Easily one of the best TNG episodes and a great ending.

Because they're not about conquering. They're all about trying to bring people over to their side through diplomacy.

>Defending Sub Rosa outs you just as a contrarian shitposter.
No it doesn't, but saying "if you hate Sub Rosa you hate Star Trek" outs them as a contrarian shitposter.

>it's an "anybody who doesn't share my tastes isn't a REAL fan" episode

Point them out

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/trek/

They don't always have "Trek" in the subject field.

This one's about to die, but maybe you can still save it:

I have common shitposting quotes like that filtered, that's a terrible thread and I'm not even going to open it.

Damn those post-TNG ratings are brutal.

Can we all agree that Voyager has the best theme and Enterprise has the worst? Why the fuck did they decide to include lyrics? What were they thinking? Also, fuck JJ and the reboot movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtVXAugaSm0

>DS9 killed the franchise

appropriate

...why isn't tos mentioned? tf, man

It still had higher ratings than Voyager and Enterprise.

TNG had the best theme. Voyager's was a close second, then TOS, then ENT, the DS9.

I loved the ENT song. It worked in a really odd way.

>was about to set this as my wallpaper
>watermark

d r o p p e d

Is there a version of this chart that actually points out some of the notable high/low points?
I've labeled some of the episodes on the chart just from memory, am I correct?

TNG stole the theme from the motion picture! Jerry Goldsmith score is amazing, one of the best of all time for any movie.

I looked around and can't find individual episode ratings anywhere for TOS. I suspect they didn't record them consistently back then. If they existed surely they would be posted considering how geeky people are about Trek.

I just started watching DS9 a little while ago. I grew up on TNG and later on got into Voyager. Almost finished with season 3 and I'm loving DS9 so far. Far better than TOS and Enterprise. To me Star Trek IS those three series and their crossovers.

they did use the motion picture theme, yes, but they touched it up a bit and added the "these are the voyages" voiceover. End of the day, completely original or not, it was my favorite opening.

>I have shit tastes: the post

oh, okay. i thought maybe it was removed to make some sort of bias towards the results. thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah it's like a little peppier and less grandiose than the motion picture original version. Great theme, it was a good choice.

I bet you're a Kirk fanboy that loves the reboot movies.

>quark gets klingon poontang
>i've been alone for 2 years now

DAMMITi

I want T'Pol to rape me desu

all you gotta do is kill some chad twice your size dude not too hard

For me, its Farscape.

>mfw i read that whole fucking pot in quark's voice

the one thing the reboot did better than the show was the main theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=EO1FZEUbZJE

Kirkfats btfo

>he doesn't like TOS

For the last time Garak, i've checked your prostate 4 times this week, you don't have cancer. I'm not even sure Cardassians can get prostate cancer.

The set design was phenomenal that can't be denied

By him being drunk and falling on his own blade.

Hating Enterprise is a meme. I watched Trek in chronological order to the universe

I don't hate it. I just can't get into it with the whole dated everything. I love the movies of the original crew.

Type computer typically works

>computer, make same boring trek thread over again
>gaaay.png

It hurt when they changed the theme in se 2 of ENT

Lol Disengage safety protocols I'm cewl AF

Barclayposting was a mistake. It always gives us terrible threads.

Really? Enterprise then original trek? Bizarre

i almost hate to say it but I think i miss that annoying bashir tripfag

>Computer.

Star Trek improved greatly without Gene Roddenberry.

>mfw the end of The First Duty
GG Wesley