Fuck liberals

im so fucking tired of all these liberal cucks, Sup Forums. Somehow they've infested the whole state.

how can we un-cuck California? I'm willing to devote my life towards this single achievement as long as its non-violent. Not that I am especially non-violent, its just that violence would only make them cuck harder.

I've been wondering the same bro. LA is basically Mexico, I hate it

We need to separate CA into north and south around Bakersfield or something

that would free up socal to vote conservative, but norcal would just push further and further left

dude last time i went to santa monica beack it was 99% fat ass mexican dudes wearing their white t-shirts into the water. and a fucking meriachi band was playing, not even kidding

to be honest I'm impressed with their political game so far. absolutely genius. They were able to turn the entire education system hyper-liberal after the 1960s -- virtually every liberal art has been overrun with liberal thinking. This in turn drives the conservatives out while legitimizing these fringe opinions as 'facts' - absolutely phenomenal. Then they force all the students to take these classes, and the economy shifts to favor more college education -- they now control the mindset of 90% of college grads. They OWN that voting block. fucking Einstein couldn't have though of that shit.

Similarly they play the minority voting blocks against each other. Support civil rights and welfare so the blacks like them, while simultaneously letting in as many illegals as possible to cut their job opportunities down. Throw in a drug war - crushing blacks and creating violence down south which drives mexicans up. Now you've DENNIS systemed two races into supporting you unilaterally. PHENOMENAL work. I'm very very impressed.

That is the type of shit I want to do. Some long game, mind manipulation to control the populace. Bring these commies back to earth.

Bakersfield here

Make the central valley its own thing. I don't want to be associated with the north or the south.

Regards, Bakersfield.

fuck off, retard. mexicans in central cali are overwhelmingly dems and only moving leftward. get the fuck out of my state, you nazi cuck

Check'd. Modesto, down through Bakersfield should be Cen-Cal. The rest of the shithole state is on its own.

I live in San Diego. Fuck dividing, we just need to remove the criminals from our cities and send their asses back south. California would never be blue again.

You dumb cunt. We're Red in Tulare, Kings, and Fresno Counties. Ask Devin Nunes.

You can't, sorry califag, violence is the only answer for a place so far from where it should be. You guys seriously don't even seem to follow our constitution anymore. Seems like the only law you enforce is anti-hate and gun control. Place is fucked.

devin nunes is an absolute retard, i don't know what you're trying to prove. clowns run our local county departments and it's obvious. i cannot fucking wait to turn these shit hole counties blue with the new generation of voters

>leaving rural Solano County out of Jefferson once again
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice ad hominem. The only thing you're going to turn blue is your papi's balls faggot.
Can we fit 559 into Jefferson state?

I'm getting out ASAP. Fuck this entire diseased brown soil.

no they don't give a fuck about the constitution. most of the people I talk to actually support scrapping the 2nd amendment and other aspects since "it was written like 200 years ago"

I feel like they just understand the human mind so much more than conservatives do. I can spend all day trying to craft the perfect argument of why the 2nd is vital to the long term survival of the nation, etc., and then they just pull out some sob story about someone who died and everybody coos and agrees. 6 new gun bills passed after Orlando for no fucking reason. Just a power grab at the perfect time.

Same goes for race stuff, healthcare stuff, education stuff...

I'd like to learn from them and use their strategies against them. They've been a great case study in power acquisition. Controlling education is most effective, playing off existing racial / gender voter blocks, and using emotional arguments to defend the platform. The only intellectual consistency in their platform is simplistic shit like "be nice to everyone" or "equality is good" or "whites are bad". And people eat that shit up. They're playing on fucking easy mode.

Purge with lead

Not like they have anything to shoot back with

SLO county here... find an over priced town with no industry. No tech people, no blacks, just old rich white people who are conservative.

>burn hollywood
>destroy aqueduct
>bulldoze 90% of the suburbs
>start building indigenous industries and culture to replace white culture that doesnt belong in a fucking desert

socal fixed

oh also kill all the illegals and welfare niggers. that should be done first

>without violence

There's your problem.

>Can we fit 559 into Jefferson state?

Yes.

>pass prop 187
>still get cucked

im moving too i think. this is the ultimate end goal of their plan - drive all the conservatives out of the state. Its happening man

tryna keep off that watchlist ja feel

Pacific Beach, San Diego reporting in.

I know what you mean bro, I live in a fairly white bubble, but everywhere around me is leftist shitskins.

Where in Bako, i was born and raised there.

You do know that not every hispanic is illegal right? Also Hispanics already make up a smaller portion of the electorate than there actual population percentage. I'm certain if every illegal was kicked out of California It'd still be a blue state.

Witnessed!

Bakersfield native here. The rest of California seems to be decaying, but this city refuses to submit. Not sure how long it can hold out, but it's not giving in.

Nuke it. Its the only way

Lol, Bakersfield is trash. White or brown, it doesn't matter. Everything and everyone there is trash.

Conservatism doesn't stop shit. It just retards it.

All you would be doing is delaying the inevitable.

I'm leaving California.

Shut the fuck up, Fresno voted for obongo in 2012.

The central valley is lost.

>Bakersfield
>not decaying
So you've adjusted to your nigger surroundings quite well i see.

Fuck off faggot shill and provide evidence next time. Cunt.

You could kick out every non-white person in California and it'd still be a blue state.

Kings? Would you say you were from there?

OP here. so here's what I'm working on. The conservatives need to break up the main voting blocks of the liberals. That is:

Women
College Educated / Young (before they get jobs)
Blacks
Hispanics
Cucks
Faggots
Asians w/ oppression complex
Native Americans (so small they don't actually matter. But it would help win over cucks).

The first thing to do is flip flop on social issues -- they have to go libertarian here. Gay marriage, abortion, whatever else == Okie Dokie. Then LEGALIZE DRUGS. No one has pounced on this one yet. This grabs the interest of: Gays, Blacks, Mexicans, Young college educated. Now they're all divided on social issues.

Next step - wait for the debt to get so fucking big that they can run on balancing the budget. That should help with hispanics and women and anyone who is reasonable (lol). Pull out all that great 80s rhetoric -- tax and spend liberal, bleeding heart liberal, etc. Timeless classics.

Next they have to alter the education system while theyre in power. Cut out lots of pre-recs and REMOVE ALL GENERAL EDUCATION. This cuts down the funding for new cuck research, and it means they lose the college educated voter block.

Lastly, seal the fucking borders and slow down this racial revolution. Maybe if they end illegal immigration the blacks will suddenly be able to get jobs and they will notice how much fucking money goes to the state. The budget is the ONLY advantage conservatives have and they have to use it

Humboldt Country ayeee

thats the problem dude. I feel it happening every day. Liberals are like an endless stream of waves eroding the shoreline away, where the shoreline is all the morals, rights, freedoms, and standards of society. I can't think about it too much or it feels like my heart is going to fucking explode cause my blood pressure gets so high, rt

We're already uncucking, -61,000 pop this last census. We just need to continue making it too expensive for noskill shitskins to live here.

No marketable skills? Can't afford a house? Enjoy Colorado, Paco.

Brosedale my man, but living in LA now and kinda missing it. This state has been cucked to death and the only real solution is to move out. Even my conservative friends in Bakersfield are turning into pussies. And the spic population on the east side is out of control. The BPD can only do so much.

also note that we're not going to actually do any of those social things, just say some nice sounding words to people. sooth them up real nice

please stop sending these faggots to oregon theyre making everything worse here FUCK

Alot of mexicans here vote red retard

>
The first thing to do is flip flop on social issues -- they have to go libertarian here. Gay marriage, abortion, whatever else == Okie Dokie

Allowing more marxism isn't going to stop marxism. You can't out left the left on degeneracy and you would alienate all the decent people in the country.

>Maybe if they end illegal immigration the blacks will suddenly be able to get jobs
>blacks
>jobs
Blacks will never succeed. It is in their DNA. In africa they eat the seeds that white people given them to try to farm with. They always regress back to tribal primitive societies with large scale corruption and rent-seeking. If you actually ever want a conservative government you need to stop all immigration and strip brown people of their voting rights.

very true. the only problem is the san francisco paradox - everyone who lives there is hyper liberal, yet rich enough that they should logically be conservative. I wonder if China could be convinced to bomb them. War would bring everyone back to earth REAL fast

brosdale indeed. I lived on the far west side.

West side of Bako is still pretty chill. medium-tier mexicans but mostly white. The east side of town is lost to the dogs.

i agree on the degeneracy. but I wonder if we could lie to them to get the votes and kinda just wink at the real americans

As for the blacks, yeah I tend to agree. They literally need to change the very basis of their culture and realign with mainstream america. probably never gonna happen. Lord knows I fantasize all the time about going back in time and preventing slavery in the south. We wouldn't have any of these fucking problems if not for those fuck heads

I actually grew up liberal in Bakersfield, but as I got into my 20's, I got more conservative. Now, I cannot stand the virus that calls itself liberalism. I want it gone from this city, this state, this country. But like a parasite, it has wormed it's way into every facet of people's lives.

GUYS I GOT IT

we organize mass amounts of conservatives to join BLM and other left wing movements. Then on November 5th we go out and stop all the traffic on the freeways across the country. Piss EVERYONE off way too much.Start all the chants that say what liberals really want.. "What do we want? FREE STUFF/DEAD WHITES". Drive the mainstream WAY to the right - theyll still be mad when they hit the polls. Then we win and send the black separatists to Liberia. LOL

You don't think nuclear war would bring people tighter and make them more reliant on government?

It's pathetic here.
Today some fat fucker (reeked of leftism) started shit and got in my face pushing every button of mine and when I finally hit my limit said,"alright fucker, let's go then"
He instantly took out his phone to call the cops on me so i laughed and left. Seriously tho, liberals always bark the loudest and run the fastest