Bulletproof Glass in Stores

One of the best indicators of how "diverse" your area is is the level of security businesses put into their stores. In neighborhoods with extreme levels of cultural enrichment fast food restaurants look like bunkers, occasionally with armed guards to boot.

So to get discussion going, what does it say about a neighborhood when a Pizza Hut needs more security than a bank would in most places? What security measures does your local fast food joint require to operate safely?

Other urls found in this thread:

dnainfo.com/new-york/20120328/harlem/thieves-hit-ghetto-liquor-store-twice-after-bulletproof-glass-removed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping with more pics

If I owned a bullet-proof glass company I'd donate heavily to the DNC.

This one is a liquor store in Baltimore.

There was a KFC close to wear I lived that had steel ropes separating the staff/kitchen from the customers.

Looked like pic related

Democrats actually agitate against bulletproof glass in stores when the issue comes up. There was a story I read once about a guy who opened a liquor store in Harlem with bulletproof glass in it and the hipsters protested until he tore it out. He got robbed a bunch of times right afterwards.

>KFC in Africa
I bet it has more security than the Kremlin.

Tolerance for thee, not for me.

Check you local liquor stores security too for quick diversity verification.

>The cuck listened to liberals and payed for it
>Harlem
>whites

Shop at a nearby store owned by a old man from Uruguay. He will fuck your shit up if you try to rob him. He got accused of racism, but we know he would fuck anyone up trying to rob him blind.

Found the story
dnainfo.com/new-york/20120328/harlem/thieves-hit-ghetto-liquor-store-twice-after-bulletproof-glass-removed

If I recall the owner was actually a Somalian guy, which adds an extra layer of tragedy.
>he survived the hell of Somalia
>he couldn't survive the stupidity of white liberals

Depressing

Somewhat related is "defensive architecture" which is when you design something to deter blacks/homeless. For example under bridges they put concrete spikes like these so you can't sleep in them.

>tfw you live in an area where even liquor stores don't have any security whatsoever.

when I lived in a ghetto there was a korean guy who had an older convenience store, it had almost benchlike surfaces around all the windows and black people would basically treat his shop like their front porch. He got a bunch of these things put in all over the place to stop them.

Pretty sure I could sleep between those spikes fairly easily

>no refills
THAZ RAYCIS!

Most homeless are pretty fucking fat in 'Merica though.

>thinks they wont sleep on their side

No refills is a common policy in the ghetto, blacks abuse it to hell and back.

>no refills
That's unamerican.

cucked tbqh

and its defeated by one layed out piece of cardboard. really its ugly as heck.

Ay mayne, we jus' tryna eat.

The city probably should have put them closer together, here's a better example.

I've seen a group of nigs spend all day at fast food places just to keep getting refills.

Nice to see US catching down with the rest of the world

forgot pic

Somehow, we are not only led to believe that niggers are human but also that their lives matter.

>steel ropes.
They are called cables user...

Ive been staying at alot of hotels in illinois and the closer you get to chicago the more cameras there are. To the point a hotel in a south suburb had 1 camera at every other door in the long hallway. 16 cameras in 1 long hallway.. and just 35 miles south there wasnt a single 1 in the same franchise hotel hallway

Reminds me of the spikes they put on signs to keep pigeons away.

Blacks are literally animals.

>NO REFILLS ON ANY DRINKS

This is price of diversity.

Huh, I haven't seen these in my city. And trust me, we have way more homeless now; it's gross.

That's retarded, if my car was driven off the road I'd be flung into a fucking spike pit!

>None

God bless Alabama

Yep. And without niggers committing most violent crimes you'd need a fraction of the police force you have.

Someone should do the maths what niggers are costing to society and businesses. I'm guessing it's a lot of money.

Just imagine what life could be without them and you'll start hating them.

Houston? I live in Austin and I never saw anything like shit from this thread

>even people who can't afford homes can afford to be fat
God Bless America

you can teach animals you can't teach niggers. They still don't understand to not fight police.

Why would you even bother and do business in areas like these? If I was a business owner I'm not sure I would.

I'm laughing my ass off at these.

Money.
It's obviously still worthwhile running the business with all the security vs not running it.

Well liberals keep telling them to do it.

Can you blame the niggers?

>tfw nearly every store within 10 miles of my house has this

Life is suffering.

Depends on what part of Alabama your in. Parts of Birmingham and Mobile are ghetto as shit. It's right in the heart of the black belt.

Yeah fucking Houston is going down the drain these days.

That's in China. All those images of spikes to ward of homeless are in China.

I think that one is more to deter drivers/cars moreso than homeless people.

cars on both sides are going in the same direction

In those areas, there's a high number of dumb people who tend to buy a lot of fast food. If they take proper security precautions then those places would be gold mines

Move out of nigtown, usa

That looks like an joke to me. God damn, I love living in a white small town.

>the only protection the subway in my area has is a dingo tied outside the door and a sneeze guard

Grew up in Montgomery, currently in college in Tuscaloosa. Stick to the suburbs of Birmingham and you're good, I don't have much experience with inner-city Mobile.

>own a sub shop/convenience store
>80% of our income comes from food stamp sales

Africa is still in the stone age user, they can't into metallurgy.

Absolutely no security in any fast food, liquor store, or convenience store. Most banks don't even have glass separating you from the teller.

If you guessed my area was >90% white you'd be right.

wtf. Imagine having to get your submarine sandwich through an airlock.

couple layers of cardboard turns that into a nice raised bed.

Now imagine if we cut off food stamps tomorrow.

We have an entire country depending on gibmedats.

So basically oversized vending machines

The thing is, the government knows famine leads to war, so there are no starving people in this country unless they themselves choose to starve. Our poor aren't even that poor either compared to other countries.

This is why you don't give in to niggers. They bitch and complain, but it's so much worse in Africa.

In America we're a bit more discreet.

When I was in Japan I saw some stores that didn't even have staff. You just took what you want and left your money in a box. The money box wasn't even tied down or anything either. Homogeneous societies man.

You know you're starting to get into a nigger area when you start seeing iron bars on windows.

We have an entire RACE depending on gibsmedat

You'd kill a lot of people.

Rolling back that kind of program has to be done carefully, you can't just yank the rug out from under a fair chunk of the population.

and people leave their wallets on chairs in various public places to mark them as occupied by them.

This is one of the main reasons why blacks can't have a stable society, from what I've seen. They have no self-control or sense of moral honor. I was a substitute teacher in a ghetto school for 2 years; and all the nigglet kids were basically mindless, violent apes.

Got bars on the windows at work - it's a business park suburb though so it's basically a gold mine for thieves even though it's in a fairly decent part of Sydney.

i went to Argentina and there were guards everywhere at every fast food place and corner shop

it was normal there

True, welfare is a drug. We need to wean everybody off of it.

Going cold turkey at this point will give the country withdrawal symptoms like you wouldn't believe.

>people are so out of control that gmod gunshops are now real

What a world to live in

Seems kind of nice actually. Just walk up, tell them what you want. Don't even need to go inside the store.

Not to mention a chimpout 20x larger than the currently active chimpening

Slav cultural enrichment is at least funny. This is just sad.

Dogs don't use sneezeguards user. That was a muzzle.

Tbh i wouldnt mind but ventilating some niggers

where i live, nobody has bullet proof glass or bars or any of this nonsense. granted its a white as hell city filled with libtartds, but most store owners are armed, so if you fuck around you are going to get shot, even at a local burger slop.

Why bother doing business in these areas? They should be walled off with the inhabitants left to fend for themselves.

homogeneous nog countries are still shit tho

>When I was in Japan I saw some stores that didn't even have staff. You just took what you want and left your money in a box. The money box wasn't even tied down or anything either.
>people leave their wallets on chairs in various public places to mark them as occupied by them.
That's pretty awesome. Doing that in Finland would be the same as giving it to the first Russian/shitskin that comes nearby.
Fortunately this country is not yet so diversified as to need defensive architecture or bulletproof glass.

Ridiculous. Weebs have gone too far now.

We're all in favor for a safety net and something to help people get back on their feet.

When it becomes clear a person is going to stay on welfare for life, they should get their benefits cut drastically.

They get to live in a studio apartment that provides food and running water ONLY. No money.

>diversity windows

How about fast food restaurants that have restrooms locked for non-customers?

Holy shit brohim. Is this for real? Thank god I live in a white/mexi area. Fuckin nigs gonna nog man.

Thats true. And it would be the middle class residential neighbourhoods that would be looted because DEMS RAYCIZ CRACKAS WIT DEM DUBBLE GAHRAHJUZZ WHO VOTED AWAY MY GIBS

Sounds like Japan needs some more diversity

There's a couple of stores like that near me (NYC). One of them probably makes more money off scratch-off games than actual booze, and its located across from what used to be a KFC but has been abandoned for at least a decade.

underrated post

Because otherwise they would be called racist.

Agreed in principle. Just saying you can't simply cut the programs in one fell swoop as the economic consequences would make 2008 look like a party.

YOUR CULTURE IS ADMIRABLE

APPROVED

No

Its because niggers have dat goverment check to spend

They're actually huge moneymakers, there are rarely grocery stores in the ghetto and most of them also take food stamps now meaning there's a guaranteed revenue stream.

Damn, i'm going to have to visit sometime. Japan seems nice.

It would make a great movie though.

Holy shit I'm in Austin as well and they are living under the bridge parts of 290. Every time I go to Whataburger off of Ben White I see them chilling between each of the columns.

Filthy animals. I seriously wish we could run the homeless out of Austin.