It is becoming increasingly clear this will be the white man's last holdout until we can escape the planet and start a...

It is becoming increasingly clear this will be the white man's last holdout until we can escape the planet and start a new civilization.

It shares no borders with other nations and therefore not easy for millions of mongrels to invade. A century from now the US will be fully mongrel tier and Europe will be an Islamic caliphate full of Arabs.

Might as well make the move now boys, let's start building a big ass wall all the way around Australia. It's all over, we've got to get off this planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdN3PDeErvw
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, they're full.

Well i guess we gotta go and hope Elon is a genius and not a PC faggot.

That picture is misleading because 95% of Australia is so barren it may as well be the fucking moon.

every election they have to discuss the illegal immigrant issues (or boat people as we call them) whoever says they want to accept refugees never gets elected

Feels good.

Shame they're still letting in so many shitskins and niggers through other means, though.

Nothing the white man can't conquer. Us American whites are coming, and we'll vote in a second amendment for you guys.

Which is a good way of selecting people for Australia's eventual colonisation of the Moon and beyond.

Yea, fully sick

Yeah, how are the High Altitude Roo experiments going?

Will Australia one day hop themselves into space?

No Americans allowed

If enough white people move over there the shit skins will simply follow us.

So fuck off, they're full.

You mean no Jews allowed.

More shitskins come via plane and legal immigration then by boat buddy

we need to remove chinks arabs and leftists first, this place is rotting from the inside with these cunts running rampant.

I can vouch for this.

What the frank did we do we're good boys. We'll assimilate into your country and help you get a secon amendment.

> white people go to live on a lifeless rock blasted with radiation while leaving the beaches, pristine forests and clean air to the nigs and muslims
Nigga what?

Don't worry Ameribro as long as you don't live in Melbourne or the Northern Territory lifes gud

Cities are already overrun with chinks (Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane, sydney) curry niggers (melbourne) and lebs (Sydney).

The only reason they haven't overrun the rest is because there is literally nothing there.

No thanks, it's to hot there. I'll stay in Alaska

Vlad please.

Australian way of life is just so god damn cruisy.

They call us the lucky country for a reason.

Except for the skin cancer.

I actually can't believe the greens LOST progress this election cycle. Australia is not as doomed as i thought... Still ABC QandA The Project are still very popular media outlets for the young and middle aged and they all are hard left propaganda. Thing might go the way of Canada when the boomers and such die off.

>It shares no borders with other nations and therefore not easy for millions of mongrels to invade.
Unless we're fine with shutting down airports and genociding the abos, Australia is most definitely not the last holdout.

>Australia
>white

Where the fuck did this meme start? Have you been to any Australian cities?

This was what Stanley Owsley, the LSD cook and sound engineer, realized in the 70s. Of course, he believed it would be due a catastrophic event like a nuclear winter or ice age. Also believed in all meat high fat diet.

I've always wanted to go to Australia. My boss has family there we were just talking about it today actually. He says the people there are like what America was before our recent enrichment.

Also Vlad, my state has the cleanest air on the planet, the largest old growth forests on the planet and some of the best beaches in the world.

Also

>98% white

we dont want or need you stay away

Ayyyy tasbro

Medium whopper meal with cheese cost $10.99 AUD
Can you handle reality here?

All meat high fat, my nigger.

Try it faggots. Quit the sugar jew.

first post best post

All the white people in the world ain't worth that m8.

This. High fat diet means you basically never feel hungry and thus consume food at a deficit each day resulting in weight loss.

Going well m8, just gotta develop the DNA altering VB and the Space program should be good.

>dindu nuffin

As much as Sup Forums loves to blame the jews, all this pozzed up cultural marxism shit is being soread by americans

That only $7

You can make desert hospitable by planting trees.

Fucken cold as fucker here mate.

Why not Iceland instead?

It actually snowed in Canberra this morning

you haven't heard?

Fuck off. We're Full.
we Have a Navy for what you are building the Wall for.

fuck off we're full

would you prefer niggers and mudslimes or pajeet and chinkman?

Fuck off, we're full.

classic

Just move to the blue/purple areas where nobody lives and create new societies for next to nothing. Plant some trees and lakes if it's too deserty. I don't get why people don't do this. Same with northern Canada, or eastern Russia. Literally 99.9% empty, perfectly ripe for civilization, yet everyone chooses to cram themselves together in shanties and mud huts instead.

I want to live underground like like those in coober pedy.

yes Im sure a few people can easily make uninhabitable desert into livable area. Also in aus most people have big houses with big backyards so its just much easier to just buy a house in the burbs

Adelaide confirmed whitest city, Sydneyniggers and Melbournestanis BTFO

There's a reason for that dipshit. All those blue parts are mad max tier desert. Australia isn't like America or Canada or Russia with lakes and rivers everywhere.

If I become a billionaire I promise I will undertake the very simple task of terraforming central Australia, senpai.

>Just move to the blue/purple
>Plant some lakes
Its not fucken sim city ya dickhead

>be me as a 10 year old
>have a mormon friend whos American
>he starts off a pussy whos mum called our mum because we had a fist fight
>after a few years of being in aus he can fling bants and throw punches
>he gets deported
>banted by goverment

gotta love australia

>Australia declares war on Carp
>loses
>Aus women get CARPED while aussies sit in their corrugated tin cucksheds

lmao

>be in skype call
>aussie faggot from Sup Forums is in stirring shit again
>angry fag hating german guy comes in and starts attacking aussie calling him a sissy ec
>aussie makes a puppet skype account and puts on make-up (he was a rocker with long hair)
>flirts with angry fag hating and starts talking about meeting him on cam
>stands up from chair and shows him dick
>shouts whose the faggot now? now setting dates with men huh
>guy leaves insults in the group and never returns
you reckless cunts

Aussies are always saying fuck off we're full to illegal immigrants yet they're allowing themselves to be overrun legally with chinks, South Americans, and Indians with their ridiculously lax permanent residency laws.

I mean, they're giving Permanent Residencies out like fucking candy at Halloween to pretty much ANYBODY. Some shit skin Malaysian from my highschool, who has no college degree, went to Sydney and studied at some shitty vocational school for 2 years. He now works as a fucking dish washer at a lounge/restaurant.

His boss is sponsoring this nobody, with a shit job, no skills to contribute to society, with a PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION. Wtf Aussies? Why are your PR acceptance so easy?

>wah
>wah
>wah

fuck off poofta

lads i started drinking fosters because i wanted to be a sick cunt but i see now these ones were made in the US and my aussie friend says nobody actually drinks fosters there. Is this true? am i not a sick cunt but still just a seppo cunt?

Its actually pretty hard to get perm here. Anyway the Asians actually work and are easy to do business with. I get $4k p/m rent fro them so they cans sell gookfood while i negitavly gear and shitpost.

The boat niggers dont pay to come here and want gibs and sharia.

>i started drinking fosters
Sorry m8, your just a shitcunt if you drink that piss.

>moving to a nigger heatbox full of poisonous animals

Good luck

>country literally has millions of niggers

The seeds of anti-immigration are being sewn, a lot of the coalition are crypto/pol/lacks. They have a lot of power right now and Pauline is going to be making calls that will have a realistic chance of being passed.

All it will take is Donald Trump winning and then power levels will be shown everywhere. Conservatives will stop being cucks for fear of insulting our allies.

I didn't a year ago but now I actually believe that there will be a huge cultural swing within the next 10 years and Australia will be made great again.

I understand, but why sponsor nobodies with no skills? I get it if Aussies were giving out PR to the best and brightest from other countries, but this guy for example? He is a shit stain on society, with nothing to contribute to humanity. Why give him, and many others in his position, PR?

Stop the boats is Australias Build wall.
Yet again Australia saving the white race.

>t. Shitskin immigrant. Enjoy your shift at the 7-11.

>Where the fuck did this meme start? Have you been to any Australian cities?
this this this

i'm sick of cunts from bumfuck regional shitholes banging on about how great and white ausfailia is. nigger all i see, all fucking day are chinks, muzzies, curryniggers, africans and abos with the odd smattering of white people. and most of those are cashed up bogans, welfare sucking white trash or university educated idiots mongo-pushing their longboard to their hipster coffeshop barista job.

motherfucker we aren't even allowed ARs or pump action shotguns. shit the fucking nanny-state cops here recommend vomiting on an attacker or pretending to have a heart attack instead of fighting back to defend yourself.

the truth is america is a the only hope for western civilisation. literally the only uncucked space left in the anglosphere thanks to the foresight of the founding fathers. freedom and liberty can ONLY be achieved and maintained by a heavily armed populace. read your quigley niggers.

>no guns

damn, i had a suspicion i was a shitcunt. What aussie beer should i try to be a sick cunt

Based burger.

>implying i havent been here for 40 thousand years.
Yea righto fucking slurry cunt.

Anything but fosters really, VB, Calrton, XXXX, Emu bitter, tooheys most of these are shit but are standurds here
youtube.com/watch?v=WdN3PDeErvw

10/10

Oh? So you're an abo then?

i'll have to keep an eye out for those, thanks sick cunt. Any beer that has trebuchets is good in my book

>australia is the last refuge of the white race
>australia

>>Coopers Red

anything else is fail

got something against abos?

Australia's gov't is evil it is a police state and they stole everyone's guns with a false flag shooting

lot of work to be done before that happened

Rural life best life anyway.

>celsius
not even freezing

i wonder how hard it will be to find aussie beer here, i live in a state of 5 million people so not huge but i live in the capitol so if you could get it anywhere around here it would be near me

How the fuck could I forget coopers.. Probly the only good bigname beer

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

have you considered moving out to the bush for real

i grew up on a very large farm out in wa and the state police openly did not give a single fuck about gun laws

we had 4 AR-15s, a m249 (dunno where dad got that from), bolt action rifles everywhere, a mosin nagant, a luger,, an RPG-7 (no rounds though, we kept it on our mantlepiece), two glocks, a spas-12, an m1 garand, and a few other guns that may or may not be legal

people from brisbane, melbourne and sydney are certified soft cunts. i tried to pick up a chick at a party once and she actually started hyper-ventilating for real when i told her about the time i convinced an entire group of abos that my farm was haunted with the m249 and ARs.

Nice music thanks for the link i really enjoyed it.

Come home white man

Just kidding, fuck off we're FULL, CUNTS!

> It shares no borders with other nations and therefore not easy for millions of mongrels to invade

Mate Indonesia with a population of 250,000,000 (majority muslim) and Papua New Guinea with a population of 7 million sit just above us, they hate our civilization and are like our version of the mongols.

Since we have no guns it would be hard to defend such a big island, but desu if westerners flood here at least we can change the senate to vote that way.

Australia is probably the most inhospitable continent on earth. At least Antarctica has plenty of water. Whites tame the land, build something nice and still the wogs follow.

>guns make abos believe in ghosts
wtf i mean i know they're stupid but that's real stupid.

It's a dangerous place.

Indonesia is more interested in taking over PNG, East Timor, and every island not belonging to Australia

only reason they invade is if your liberals decide to take a gamble and want to liberate some desolate island for no reason and proceed to wipe your military by drawing you out

>have you considered moving out to the bush for real
yeah. i've worked out in regional wa quite a bit and have a handful of places in mind if i ever want to move out there. mostly to start a family (if i ever find an non-degenerate, feminine woman). although if by some miracle trump wins i'd prefer to move to the states. somewhere like texas or vermont.

It just needs water because It doesn't rain

large swathes of the outback could be terraformed If necessary