Fucking how does a slew of backwater rednecks and a coach on the autism spectrum keep pulling this shit off?

Fucking how does a slew of backwater rednecks and a coach on the autism spectrum keep pulling this shit off?

Other urls found in this thread:

rolltide.com/roster.aspx?path=football
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least he had a ring to propose to her with.

I don't get this kind of shit. Why the hell would you propose in such a public setting?
Also the sister-fucking shit is seriously out of control, I've seen it EVERYWHERE. Somehow I doubt a deadbeat father joke about a nigger would get the same reception.

>Why the hell would you propose in such a public setting?
I wouldn't but maybe to peer pressure them into accepting. Would be humiliating if they refuse tho

Normies propose in public all the time. It's fucked up

its an SEC world and you just live in it

the tweet part is photoshop...r-right?

they are upset that both people are white

FPBP

This is why Trump won. You people are so fucking full of yourselves it's a wonder you all haven't died from smug asphyxiation

ITT: white people who can't take a joke.

Is this 4 real?

>white people who can't take a joke they would get socially lynched for making
No shit they don't want to take the joke.

>You people are so fucking full of yourselves it's a wonder you all haven't died from smug asphyxiation
lmao a drumpfer actually said this without a trace of irony

oof

- It's a traditional culture in a place with zero pro sports....so you're treated as kings even more so than other colleges......

- The football program budget's investment into players - food, lodging, weight room, academic assistance, personal mentors, etc. is extreme.

- Saban in particular has produced enough elite professionals and winning college teams now has self-sufficient success.

What would really be interesting would be to see someone like Saban try to do it at a school without the same resources. It can't be done.

they aren't really siblings

>everyone who disagrees with me is a trump supporter
You literally cannot escape your own mental prison

hes also bet on himself to win, pete rose style

good one

The "alabamans are cousin fuckers" joke is as old as the state itself. It's nothing new.

I thought that was the whole deep south

it is, though Florida and Virginia have managed to break free from the joke for whatever reason

Unlike nigger and jew jokes?

How it became an acceptable practice is beyond me.

Why is she crying and why does he have the stupidest smile of all time.

Alabama has been a program of national prominence since the Bear Bryant era (how else did Joe Namath end up in Tuscaloosa?), but Saban has taken it to a completely new level:

rolltide.com/roster.aspx?path=football

Look at that roster. Are there players from Alabama? Sure. But practically all of the elite players are out-of-state recruits.

In college football, recruiting is /everything/, and Saban is the best recruiter out there. He's probably recruiting right now.

Well, if it's a tradition, then it must be OK, right?

>this proposal brought to you by ford escape
> no stay tuned afterwards for an all new simpsons

Virginia's a nice state you imbred.

THICC

>Virginia's a nice state
literally a shitty North Carolina with worse beaches and mountains

>THE BROWNS ARE GOING TO GET THESE PLAYERS

IS IT HAPPENING?

Is that actually his sister, or is this fake news?

Actually his sister

You can get the life sentence for that shit.

>this fat shitter is an "athlete"

>sumos are not athletes

Not in Alabama.

FloriDUH developed its own unique brand of unparalleled stupidity, they no longer have to rely on cousin-humping jokes.

what do you think m8.....

I'm sick to death of these "taking a knee threads"
SHUT THE FUCK UP, NO ONE CARES

>projecting incest onto white folk
it's funny when you realize the only reason they push the southern incest meme is because it's statistically proven that middle easterners and africans are far more incestuous than white people.

why is she crying??

It's just a joke la

Saban can recruit the black southern player.

Previously UA was segregated team and even into the 90s not exactly black friendly.

>it's statistically proven
>Statistically proven in 3rd world countries
Its literally impossible to get a accurate statistical analysis in many of these countries. Yet its already been well documented how prevalent incest is among whites. There are villages in Spain and the UK were many whites have 6 toes and fingers among other deformities from the centuries of incest. Thats what happens in societies obsessed with status and nobility.

Kys

>OY VEY happy attractive white people are still marrying. Post more racist incest memes quick!

She's THICC and hot and they will make many intelligent and strong babies together.

Need this x100000000 and less pic related, but the media will have you believe otherwise

>Italian intellectuals

How are you this dumb?

I'm not that guy you were responding to, but you're just being retarded. You mean that one tiny farming village, that made news in Spain a 100 years ago is proof about how prevalent incest is? And those farmers are obsessed with nobility? Anecdotal cherry picked evidence, from a century ago, is meaningless. Statistically, there is very little incest in the West, in East Asia and in South America.

Undeveloped countries in central Africa have no stats, however incest is well documented in developing countries in the Middle East, South Asia and North Africa. It's not a taboo in cultures like Pakistan where literally more than HALF of all their marriages are between cousins or siblings. There are literally tens of millions of cousin fuckers in Pakistan alone, and that's a fact.

I think its because of how serious Alabama football is taken in Tuscaloosa. People live, eat, and breathe the Tide.

based pasta bro

They are going to have big alpha kids that will bully the multitudes of manlet spics and crack baby niggers that will fill America in the future

Gotta get that social media dopamine

wait this shit isn't illegal in USA?

Her face is way more problematic than the fact she is his sister. He should have waited to get NFL money and married his hotter youngest sister

>he can literally run faster than you