Alien Covenant

Is this Film Poster of the Year?

This alone is already making AC surpass Prometheus.

>that Alien Queen crest at the top

OH LAWD

Can they bring anything new to this tired franchise?

Fucking A it is.

Just watched the trailers for the first time...I really want to be hyped for this, but it just looks too much like Prometheus. I didn't see anything new in there that separates it from the other movies. Hopefully I'm wrong because I was looking forward to this.

It's not even Poster of the Day

It is basically Prometheus before Prometheus was de-Alien'd about 5 minutes before production started.

I am gonna watch this with my gf

Unironically looking forward to this, there are not enough sci fi horrors or sci fi films that are serious

As much as this shits all over pic related (thanks Prometheus), I am still hyped for it.

Why should they? Without Ripley people only watch these things to see the Alien. It's like, the best movie monster ever.

I don't like how it seems like the engineers are no match for the xenomorphs.

They're /fit/ as fuck. By all means they should be able to put a beatdown on some of those fuckers.

They're just big humans. Xenomorphs have all that cool shit.

Is it though?
Is it?
Isnt it though?
Are you?

They have a little nigger in their throats. Clone Ripley, half the size of an engineer ripped it out with relative ease. Why wouldn't an engineer be able to do the same?

I just want to see more engineer shit tbqh f a m

They can't lol. Alien has the exact problem as Terminator, they have this HUGE universe and a possibility of jumping back and forth between centuries, but all the movies are exactly the same.

god damn they are scary when they stand up, and when they crawl, and in general

Im in it for Fass

it's not a good poster, not even close, haha wow, its bad, poster expert here

Prometheus was one of the best films about actual aliens but people said it was shit so now we're back to the tired old bullshit that hack Cameron popularised.

The original film is still the best.

The only reason this movie exists is because they fumbled Prometheus so bad

Ridley Scott needs to be stopped

xenokino

no, fuck you
do it yourself if it bothers you so much

you are a fucking pleb.

>muh 80s
>muh color

I'm telling you broggos. This movie is going to be at least 8/10.
NEOMORPHS, BROGGOS.

This will be a kino

>pleb too idiot to see the Rodin-Dante reference
>i-it's a bad poster

>Prometheus was so bad they were forced to make 4 sequels to make up for it
ummm no acktually

>Without Ripley people only watch these things to see the Alien
I liked the robot, weird daughter girl, and main star of Prometheus

It made 274 million dollars so it wasn't a complete flop :-/

is that all? worldwide? seems low for such a high profile expensive ass movie

>is that all?
Yep, the general public are plebs and don't watch scifi

>mfw leakbro was confirmed legit by official info and trailers
It will be xenokino

plebs saw Interstellar and The Martian in droves

worldwide was over 400

Because that's mainstream nu-scifi, not horror scifi kino

It's just so frustrating because it seems like every time they come out with a new movie it suggests a million cool things to be revealed and explored later but it never gives it to us

My prediction for this film is that it's going to follow the same general plot from Prometheus, and at the end reveal something about the Engineers

Like why not give us a movie heavily involved in the engineers?

I'm surprised hack ridley doesn't have the aliens all seated at a table like the Last Supper

Sweet lawd. I thought they were going for the egg/pod theory. I'm pretty excited about the queen being in this movie.

Because the Alien is provocative, it gets the people going

what else did he say?

missed the leak, what's the gist?

Yeah, you're telling me

T&E is trash now that Tim is a cuckdad but this design is awesome

Only the gay couple lives at the end, they vow to raise the embryos as groom and groom. Oh and the alien nannies for them on weekends

What the fuck. Do you have a link, by any chance?

Same. Not to mention that they're getting a pitiful amount of screen time.

Just bought my Tix for Seattle

I need this

prometheus was so bad, and i knew next to nothing going into it, that i actually convinced myself that it was intentionally bad as a throwback to old cheesy b sci-fi movies, like what grindhouse was

once i got home from the theatre and googled article about the movie i was very puzzled to learn that director had never intended the movie to be total shit

also that poster looks like some shitty unfinished digital art from deviantart or something

I don't know why people moralize so hard about xenophobia, those things are legitimately terrifying

I was speaking with my buddy Gerald and he's big into movies and rumours and he was saying Fassbender isn't going to be in this one. Bretty gutted.

Fuck this movie.

I'm boycotting it

Not film poster of the year, not even film poster of the franchise.

>now that Tim is a cuck dad

Hahaha was it tim that got cucked out of a tv show??

Got mine for Royal Oak this morning

Noomi Rapace plays God and constructs a new body for David 8's head out of an ice scream scoop and one of his android hands, which acts as his legs. He's kinda cute, like mini Groot.

David waits until she's asleep before repeatedly drugging her and taking his scoop to her uterus to harvest her infertile eggs. Combining these with the black goo, he creates facehugger eggs and Noomi is subsequently killed by her own creation. Lesson being don't play God Noomi, same applied to Peter Weyland.

Dave 8 rebuilds his body then hilarity ensues as he brings his new eggs and the black goo to the Engineer's homeworld in a space opera the silver screen has never seen.

Covenant shows up a bit later and everyone dies except David and it's sleeping colonists. Xenokino continues in the next presequel.

fuck that's a good poster. way better than the other one they put out.

will this be the poster you see in theaters?

explain further. Otherwise I'm just going to assume you're a memer and a shitposter.

dead centre.. Richard Fairbrass is in this movie?

this flick looked dogshit but I'll maybe watch it now I know It'll feature Dick

>watch it now I know It'll feature Dick
we know you'll see it, bitch

the only reason this movie exists is because ridley scott made the martian

We've already seen the full daytime CGI xeno bashing its skull against the shuttle window.

The film has to be all-time-greatest to be able to overcome that shitty trailer scene.

bretty good