How does it feel to know that every single day...

How does it feel to know that every single day, you think in our language and have to speak it in order to survive while we don't have to know a fucking thing about you or your shitty language?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/culture/story/20170904-how-americanisms-are-killing-the-english-language
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>our language

>global boker face

Technically ENGLish is from ENGLand. We speak the American dialect which is probably much more common vs the England dialect though and even taking over England itself. (Google americanisms)

bbc.com/culture/story/20170904-how-americanisms-are-killing-the-english-language

But yeah really language belong to everyone.

Soon all countries will unite to destroy America.

>our is singular

this actually bugs me about english

But you guys are already Mexico 2.0, you have a lot of our people and you speak Mexican. Come, Mexican brother, let's laugh together at the rest of the world.

Yes its OUR language - whenever anyone hears this language being spoken, they think of the United States. Don't be dense.

Just like how people hear Russian and think of a Russian, or hear German and think of a German, or hear Spanish and think of a Spic

I know zero words in Mexican.

Literally le 80% tongue.

Barely anyone speaks a 2nd language in the USA.

>mexican = word in mexican

yes u do

>every single day, you think in our language and have to speak it in order to survive
What ?
I mean so far my entire family survived not knowing english
I don't get it
Also this is not your language, euromutts

>whenever anyone hears this language being spoken, they think of the United States.
>hear Spanish and think of a Spic
No

>you have a lot of our people and you speak Mexican.
Not for long

>Barely anyone speaks a 2nd language in the USA.
40 million Spanish-speakers sure seems like a lot.

But Americans are english diaspora so the American dialect is just as legitimate as the english dialect.

>whenever anyone hears this language being spoken, they think of the United States.
No they think of Anglos which includes Americans

I don't think in English, and I certainly don't need to speak english to survive

>Also this is not your language, euromutts

Yes, it is, idiot Abdul.

STOP!!!!

everyone post this image to troll americans

>idiot americans think that english is their language
how fucking idiotic can someone get. It doesn't matter if people think of your country when they speak it, the language did not originate in your country. It's NOT your fucking language

I prefer non anglo music

>you think in our language
You are the rootless descendant of Irish and German peasants who have been forcefully assimilated by their British colonial masters.

English is not 'your' language.

>Trying to steal British achievement

>British colonial masters

They existed after 1783. You're right. Fucking Hamid thinks he knows American history.

>you think in our language

>>British achievement
>Celts speaking language of their danish overlords
English is just a bastarized danish dialect

>All these replies to such obvious bait
why are my fellow yuropoors so dumb?

Yes you do. How do you post here if you didn't think in English? And in order to visit anywhere outside of France, you need to know English.

I visited Germany once, and the only languages government officials would speak to me in was either in German or English.

That makes American sound even worse

Joke's on you, friend. I write technical manuals in English for a living and I make sure to just subtly fuck up the language just a little bit. Nobody will ever call me out on it, because nobody cares about documentation, and the people who do generally aren't native English speakers. But thousands of Brits will inevitably read the shit I wrote, and some of them will start questioning themselves, and one or two out of those thousands will start repeating the retarded language I put into my manuals. Then they'll procreate, and they'll teach that stupid shit to their children, and in a couple generations I'll win, and there's nothing you can do about it, you cuckold. Next thing you know, your kids will be speaking Nigerian Pidgin.

this
we all know how pervasive broken english is, in a few generations our way of speaking will be long gone and replaced with broken speech fitting a new breed of internet savvy people

What an evil mastermind.

>we don't have to know a fucking thing about you or your shitty language
Cleetus please, you're just embarrassing yourself now

>you think in our language and have to speak it in order to survive

D E V I L I S H

Getting gut punched cunt

writing technical manuals for bidets won't mean shit because people will realize bidets are useless

yeah right weakest president ever

cucked by bannon, schumer, pelosi, kelly, the last person he has a conversation with, etc

Aww look everyone. It think it's human. How cute.

GRUEONALD PLEUNMPF BTFO!!

>Malaysia

How's tourism lately?

>How does it feel to know that every single day, you think in our language and have to speak it in order to survive while we don't have to know a fucking thing about you or your shitty language?