German government wants to open army to EU foreigns

The army is against the mesure. According to them, the job depends a lot on national feelings.
It's the first post I make on Sup Forums. I'm not even german, I'm living in germany and this makes me mad. Why the fuck would you allow foreigns in your army??

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-07/verteidigung-weissbuch-kritik-bundeswehr-lehnt-eu-aulaender-ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because foreigners will have no problem oppressing and killing native Europeans.

What do germans think about this? I mean, next thing they'll open the government to foreigns as well.

By "EU foreigns" do you mean foreigners from within the EU, or foreigners outside the EU?

Because the former is much less bad than the latter. It didn't do much harm last time.

Turning the entire national army into a "French foreign legion" is exactly like making your supposed "national army" into an occupation one.

Fuck, I'm not german even though I love this country and live here. But I would never fight in a war for it. I would have no problem fighting alongside germans if Europe was attacked or something, but for my countrys army, as in a NATO partnership. So I imagine how your beautiful foreigners would behave if you actually get in a war.

sorry forgot link

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-07/verteidigung-weissbuch-kritik-bundeswehr-lehnt-eu-aulaender-ab

Is it less bad?? I guess the lovely inhabitants f Molenbeek will love to join the german army.

America really did a number on you guys, huh?

So, here's the scenario: Russia is (reportedly) purging officers from its military a la ww2, china is mobilizing it's forces after the judgement over the south china sea, north Korea declares war (again) on the US, and you motherfuckers want to replace your army with people who don't speak your language or care about your country?

You see what's happening...right?

queen to knight 6...

checkmate.

This. We need to root all the traitors out. They have totally turned against the people.

Stop crying like little girls you damn krauts. They just want expendable mercenaries so they can spare you faggot krauts. You guys are too pussy to fight a war.

This is not like the foreign legion.

>Why the fuck would you allow foreigns in your army?

Service guarantees citizenship.

Honestly, I think a lot of the horseshit that constantly comes out of Germany is because Germany isn't a real country. It's made up. They should go back to being a collection of smaller states.

You know, it really bothers me that Americans get shit on for having a boner for war. When Europe is collectively committing sovereign suicide, the east sticks to their plan. The only real military in the eu, besides Baltic nations (which are currently filled to the brim with US troops and equipment) is the UK, and they fucked right out of there when they saw what they were doing to themselves.

I honestly feel bad for Europe. I can only imagine the feeling when Australia shitposts them into feeling like Indians.

>invite in hordes of rampaging barbarians
>make them into a mercenary army
So Germany is literally trying to replicate the fall of Rome at this point right? There's no way it's not intentional.

Isn't the German army ludicrously small for the size of Germany? Why would that even be necessary? Are there recruitment issues?

If there aren't reasonable answers to those questions, something else is going on. That is very strange.

I remember reading that they used broomsticks in lieu of rifles because they didn't have enough to train with.

This is not a manpower problem. This is a man problem.

The final goal is to purge Europeans. Most Europeans are patriots to their country, and wouldn't kill their own people (well, I think so anyway)

Which is why Plan B exists. Bring in foreign immigrants, make them become soldiers, then they'll just massacre the European people.

>Most Europeans
I mean, most Europeans in the military*

>Refugees won't fight for their country
>implying they'll fight for yours
Here's a smug anime girl just for you

Who is going to pay for gibsmedats when they kill europeons?

I agree, Bavaria, Brandenburg, Saxony, etc would be much better for these people. Untied these people get too fucking weird.

They will be slaves to the elite of course, that is the plan. Get rid of the only people smart enough to collectively resist, then instill a global system of slavery.

It was the plan all along Hans

Funnily enough, they don't think in the long term. They think money just grows on trees over here.

But they'll be slaves. They don't even know they're being played.

Yup, their military size is constitutionally limited or something. I don't know about their lack of funding but I guess that they are usually very conscious when making millitary decisions. They have no problem with this PC shit though. Can any real german shed some light on the issue? I would really like to know what a national thinks about this

>Isn't the German army ludicrously small for the size of Germany?

There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who believe Germany couldn't single-handedly destroy USA in a week

TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!!

Oh believe you me, us Germans are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Germany’s done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Schutzstaffel II, EU edition?

haha

>meanwhile in germany

>would swoop in, raping your women

glad to hear you have been training them up to speed on that in the homeland hans

>glad to hear you have been training them up to speed on that in the homeland hans

You excel at this tho :^)

the batshit insanity of people never ceases to amaze me
who would suggest such a clearly treasonous change to a country's military structure as to allow your enemies to enlist freely

I know it's bait, but I guarantee our niggers have killed more people than your niggers.

Not to mention, once the nation is threatened, our niggers start getting patriotic real quick.

Go ahead, send an army of kebab conscripts. Watch how fast those "mufuggin quick shop owners" get robbed and shot.

I get it, you're freaking out. You're country is all but gone. It's gonna be okay hanz, America is coming. You don't have to be scared anymore.

>send an army of kebab conscripts

Done :^)

>>who would suggest such a clearly treasonous change
literally, it's the german GOVERNMENT who is suggesting it.

Ultimately they want a grand European Army, something that can replace NATO but basically be exactly the same and do exactly the same thing.

Their wet dream would be to send in troops from one country to quash unrest in another country. We all know that soldiers aren't very good at obeying orders when the orders are to put down their own kind.

you have more mudslimes than us though

>Are there recruitment issues?

there are. Also funding issues. When a joint operation asked for some german assistance, they found out a lot of the vehicles no longer work.

Nobody really cares about the military.

>62% white

lmao

"Die Bundeswehr soll auf Einsätze bei großangelegten Terroranschlägen im Inland vorbereitet werden. "

> Its all about using the army inside Germany to fight "acts of terror" - like Germans defending their homeland.

Only cucks with a microdick-induced inferiority complex care about guns and the military.

>Only cucks with a microdick-induced inferiority complex care about guns and the military.

Back to >>> Indimedia Schlomo!

JUST

EAT

CATS

AND

DOGS

The German government is the second-most anti-German institution in the world, after the EU.

>foreigners
>not morally bound to the country they come from
>don't give a shit about the people from the country they are currently surpressing

That way the EU can finally kill off any party that is against them. I can see them doing that in the future.

Pretty sure Machiavelli had a HUGE rant in his book on why that's a horrible fucking idea. Maybe they should read it, I heard it's pretty okay.

yawn

>a lot on national feelings.
There are no 'national feelings' in Germany.

Go home ahmed, you are drunk.

i like it, less likely germany will lead a successful military campaign against any country.

Literally the last days of Rome.
>Have the barbarians defend the borders
>What could go wrong?

This. Every empire does this.

>Why the fuck would you allow foreigns in your army?

>why the fuck would you allow a muslim invasion

>merkel

wrong. we aren't allowed to have a reasonable military because muh history.
people are scared that another reich rises.

on the other hand merkel rules over europe and every muslim country all she like even without military. but doesn't help when someone bombs us.