Why are The Simpsons so popular in Mexico and Latin America?

Why are The Simpsons so popular in Mexico and Latin America?

Is it because of the based Mexican dub?

It's more popular in the UK?

El Barto, duh.

No it isn't?

yes
and its a shame it died with the movie
the "new" dub fucking sucks

una

Why is DBZ so popular there as well?

Britbong here. The last time I heard someone bring up simpsons without being ironic or saying how bad it is was when Tapped Out was released.

oh, there was that week where everyone was amount of people that own homer slippers has steadily decreased.

Its part of their culture.

In Latin American countries most people are unemployed and all they do is watch old Simpsons and smoke weed and occasionally stab someone.

managed to delete half of the post lads. was supposed to be
oh, there was that week where everyone was like "simpsons predicted trump!! xD", but the amount of people that own homer slippers has steadily decreased.

>literally niggers

el homo

TV Azteca shove it up their asses in the 90's

What it meant to be represented by the lines on Homer's arm? Muscles, veins, tatts?

Not at all. There's no Simpsons fans here, only chavs and normies, who absolutely dickride Family Guy.

UNA VELA

DELET THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Left is something about a fake roach clip, right says to return the roach clip (or filter) or else Marge will return Homer's donut. Is this language brazilian or some other shit? I only understand spanish.

DBZ was the shit growing up. A lot of anime was dubbed and exported to countries, latin countries probably like the badass characters and it was also something new they hadn't seen before. Like how it's cliche for middle-eastern countries to get 80s tv shows KEK.

Spic here. They change the Mexican voice actors almost at the same time the show turned to shit, that makes it easy for folks here to draw a line between "classic Simpsons" and "zombie Simpsons"

Guess you're just too young.

tuquera = filter
rosquete = asshole

it's argie niggerspeak

It's Argie dialect of Spanish and written intentionally poorly.

It's basically Bart saying to his mother to tell Homer to give him back his pipe, then Marge tells Homer to give the pipe back to Bart so he can go smoke with his friends, "give it him back or ill will not give you my baguel (pussy) tonight".

It's popular here for the same reason it's popular in the US, it's a great show.

>baguel (pussy)
Apaprently it's asshole instead of pussy.

Also, it's "bagel".

>who absolutely dickride Family Guy.
We really are the same

That makes sense. Also, what the fuck is "argie"? Argentina? I left mexico in 96 when I was 6 and haven't looked back.

The godtier dub and