/éire/

No work, no Matt and Ivan, loads of suffering edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/6rde3d5ixhehc66/Project M 3.6 Full Netplay.iso
emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Gamecube_ISOs/Soul_Calibur_2/66365
irishtimes.com/culture/film/a-sneak-preview-inside-the-refurbished-stella-cinema-in-rathmines-1.3263333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No gore in OP pics pls

Just blood isn't gore.

>gore
All I see is red liquid user.

First for r/ireland memes aren't too bad.

They're facebook memes.

Jaggy, we playing Project M or Mario Party on Dolphin tonight?

>Where have you been all this time? Still in Donegal?

I dropped out of college and had to move into my dad's house. I spent a few months there whilst on the dole.

I moved up to Dublin in order to get a job but I didn't, and got kicked out by my landlord.

I called up my mom and asked if I could stay at her place, she said no so I spent some time sleeping in emergency accommodation centres.

I then found a job, saved up for a deposit and I am now renting a room in a house in Dublin.

The experience of homelessness radicalised me and I read a lot of left-wing theory, I'm now an anti-capitalist.

>Friday Night

bored
Jesus christ how do people handle this? Its like physical torture

>I called up my mom and asked if I could stay at her place, she said no so I spent some time sleeping in emergency accommodation centres.
Yer ma's a bitch.
>The experience of homelessness radicalised me and I read a lot of left-wing theory, I'm now an anti-capitalist.
Mommy issues more like.

>tfw made the last three threads in a row
Clearly correlates with the thread going to shite I'd say.

>playing games tonight
Have you seen the hour of the night? It's almost time for Jaggy to go to his leaba.

>They're facebook memes
That so? Where did you come across this information?

>Yer ma's a bitch.

Aye, her behaviour was a topic of conversations in the /eire/ threads of old

>Mommy issues more like.

More like a rejection of the class system and private property, and believing that the workers should seize the means of production

>going to sleep early on a Friday

>>tfw made the last three threads in a row
I was going to make one there but this was posted seconds before I hit post.

>It's almost time for Jaggy to go to his leaba.
>not even midnight
Not everyone shares your strict sleeping schedule.

Do you want to try it out with Soul Calibur 2? I haven't anything else downloaded yet but can grab mario party or project M if it works ok and others want to join. I haven't used Dolphin in netplay before so I'm not sure if it'll work ok.

Damn, you've had a rough time

>I called up my mom and asked if I could stay at her place, she said no
You always seemed to have issues in your relationship with her but that seems really cold.

>renting a room in a house in Dublin
Whats that like? Dublin seems a bit of a mess these days with the housing shortage. Are you still drawing or doing a normie job?

>I'm now an anti-capitalist.
You've seen the light

What's a good site for getting iso's?

>beginning your gaming session at midnight

>strict sleeping schedule
I stay up till 3 or 4 at weekends, as previously stated.
Not a fan of starting gaming sessions and such at this hour though. Don't mind playing after 12 if I've started before 12, that kind of way.

>It's almost time for Jaggy to go to his leaba.
I played Civ until 2am before and didn't complain once or fall asleep I'll have you know

mediafire.com/file/6rde3d5ixhehc66/Project M 3.6 Full Netplay.iso
I haven't downloaded SC2 yet but I already made a patched netplay ISO for people ahead of time. Make sure you have Dolphin 5.0 installed and the rest will be easy. Also gamecube controllers work via the wii-u adapter and there is a info walkthrough on the Dolphin site.
I'd say emuparadise but Nintendo has been cracking down on them. Check out nicoblog and forums for mega links or torrents.
As a NEET time is no issue for me.

>NEET

>you've had a rough time
it's not really any more rough than the earlier parts of my life so I'm used to it

>You always seemed to have issues in your relationship with her but that seems really cold.

aye, I was surprised by it. She straight-up told me she was preferring the renters in her house over me (the house I grew up in). I decided to cut off contact with her. Haven't seen her in about 18 months.

>Whats that like?

I live with four Czechs. they're crazy into cleanliness. It's alright but the walls are thin so I'm reluctant to bring a girl home.

>You've seen the light

Weren't you a fucking Green Party voter?

Also, I was supposed to be going to a Breeders concert on Monday but I couldn't because of the fucking storm.

>I stay up till 3 or 4 at weekends, as previously stated
But it's a Friday night. Doesn't it make more sense to stay up tonight rather than on Sunday when you'll have work in the morning?

>stay up tonight rather than on Sunday
That's what I meant by weekend, Friday and Saturday nights.

The best kind.

I'm not a fan of all the spacing, would you mind please removing some of the blank lines from now on?

>dodgy download links
I'm a thinking so I am.

>he doesn't recognise Ellen's posting style

100% proof that you are NOT an Illustrious Personality

Then why did you think Jaggy should be going to bed soon?

>no gore
Benders

It's going to take 2-3 hours to download that apparently, that'll definitely be too late to play tonight

>She straight-up told me she was preferring the renters in her house over me
Damn. Are you still on good terms with your Dad at least?

>Weren't you a fucking Green Party voter?
m-maybe

Did you keep in touch from others from the old general?

>mom.
>I'm reluctant to bring a girl home.
Fuck off please. Cunt.

It's not malicious.
>2-3 hours
Man, I thought you guys had fast internet?

>Man, I thought you guys had fast internet?
I do, mediafire is just really slow. Maybe it's throttled if you're not a member or something.

>why did you think Jaggy should be going to bed soon
Well the main theory behind it was the starting games late thing, rather than him going to his actual leaba.

>It's not malicious
Fake news... potentially.

Feel like just shouting as loud as I can

>Are you still drawing or doing a normie job?

forgot to answer this

I'm working in a clothes recycling plant. Lots of lifting heavy bags and shit, it's a manual labour job which pays pretty well. I'm in good shape because of it and I get to take a lot of free clothes home.

I also write and draw in my spare time and I'm in the process of developing two different projects.

>Are you still on good terms with your Dad at least?

No, he told me he wished I wasn't born. He also told me he didn't see any problem with ending his relationship with my mom (by cheating on her) and leaving her to raise a kid by herself because "that's woman's work"

I don't interact with him either

>m-maybe

I remember, I always remember

No, not at all. I know they had an IRL meetup in a pub and I know from looking at the archives that I was discussed at this meetup, but I have not been in regular contact with anybody since I left Donegal.

I share a wall with my landlord. The walls are paper thin. She threatened to kick me out over the oven being dirty, it is a genuine risk to my living situation to bring a girl home.

Stop

Typing

A

Redditor

You

Fucking

Faggot.

Absolutely

love

it

so

I

do

lads

I've had that feeling lately too.

I guess in retrospect I should have linked it earlier to avoid all of this.
You're still going to have to download the brawl iso and patch it, famlam. I just saved everyone the headache of having to do the patching. I'll try mega and see if that works better.

>I share a wall with my landlord. The walls are paper thin. She threatened to kick me out over the oven being dirty, it is a genuine risk to my living situation to bring a girl home.
You misunderstand. I'm telling you to fuck off because you're a massive normie and go on about bringing girls home. The state of your life. Christ.

W

e

w

>these newfags

ahahahahAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER STOP ME FROM POSTING

I WILL RALLY THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULLS

I could just make a script to ignore posts with a load of whitespace in them.
You seem to have a lot to say, and I might be interested in hearing it but I'm not going to read it with all those blank lines.

>No, he told me he wished I wasn't born. He also told me he didn't see any problem with ending his relationship with my mom (by cheating on her) and leaving her to raise a kid by herself because "that's woman's work"
That's awful, you're right to cut ties with people like that.

>No, not at all.
Oh well, all the Natcons wound up creating some Skype cult and they're rumoured to be over on Sup Forums these days supporting some meme party.
Rusty, Roorah, Karen, AA and Juniper are still around here sometimes. I think Tommy is the only other one who vanished.
There's also some American who posts here frequently even in recent times requesting you to "post neck". Whatever that means.

Yeah man, totally awesome. You and MOM will totes rally on loike.
Enjoy living in your dublin slum with 5 other people on that binman salary.
>it pays pretty well
>I get to take used charity clothes home
Can't even afford your own clothes or a decent place to live. Dysfunctional family. Redditor. Wannabe yank. Actually attended the lé éire meetup.
What a failed wannabe normieprick you are. Maybe you should hang yourself to save the embarrassment you'll feel when people see your drawing and writing projects.

Can't we try SC2? Is there some reason Project M is patched? Does it not work from a standard ISO?

I'll look for a NTSC iso then. It has to be patched to work on netplay, or else it may not work since it's a modded brawl game. Just download it overnight or something.

You're making new friends I see.

oh and fitizen is still on Sup Forums last time I checked.

BIG

REDDIT

SPACES

I got that one
emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Gamecube_ISOs/Soul_Calibur_2/66365

Downloads finished so just make sure you have the same Dolphin version (latest one) and you should be good to go.

I can tell his hands are trembling. Not from the cold of his unheated slum apartment block, but from the rage as he types up a big long reply mostly containing all caps spam.
What a sad state. Can smell the stench of the knacker clothe donation bins from here.

You're 5'7", aren't you?

I thought you guys told me all Irish men were manlets?

Do many GCN games use the Z button? Because the one on my controller's a bit fucked.
The analogue stick's a bit loose as well but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

You'll need to convert that to non yank for me.

>you're right to cut ties with people like that

cheers, my Councillors agree.

> the Natcons wound up creating some Skype cult

I was on that skype group and it wasn't all NatCon, I unveiled my Anarchist-Communist tendencies there. It mostly wasn't that political

>Rusty, Roorah, Karen, AA and Juniper are still around here sometimes

I've seen Roorah on /cgl/ and AA in a recent thread that I lurked. Haven't seen Juniposting in a long time.

>There's also some American who posts here frequently even in recent times requesting you to "post neck". Whatever that means.

that was a thing from the skype group, I never really got it either

I don't really have anime reaction pics anymore

Man, I can't even imagine how fat you are

>fitizen is still on Sup Forums last time I checked.

Aye, I interacted with him a few months ago

No, just Angrylad has all the tics of a 5'7" knacker twerp who never got the heeming he needed in school because he always chose to use words where he could get away with it. Heemed many like that in my day.

>feet and inches are American
The fact you don't know the most common way to measure height parallels how fatsos don't often know what a stone is. I'm onto you, little man.

I am half irish and I have been to your country twice so sorry I am irish x

>irish by blood
An excuse for filthy foreigners to be added to the tribal association. Unless you're born and raised in ireland, you aren't irish.

lot of black folks in dublin
if they can be irish so can I x

the

absolute

state

of you animefaggots jesus christ

basically this pmsl

lurk more, you obese mess

>Unless you're born and raised in ireland, you aren't irish.
That criteria isn't strict enough. What about the Nigerian anchor babies left over from the late 90's/early 2000's? What about the Eastern Europeans who have been here since they were aged 4? Are you actually saying they're Irish?

>loser turns to communism
colour me surprised

Beisbol de Las Grandes Ligas time. I'll catch you all later.

>the working class turns to communism

colour you surprised.

>/cgl/
The Irish community has suffered there a bit for drama in recent times without potsy. Current thread is seemingly 4 months old and only 169 posts.
>Haven't seen Juniposting in a long time.
Oh he's here and probably reading this post. He just isn't very forthcoming anymore.

>I don't really have anime reaction pics anymore
Disgraceful

>Aye, I interacted with him a few months ago
Hows he doing? Is he living the dream life after all those gains?

take your fucking gay little chats to your erotic little steam group you all fucking know each other you stupid cunts this is an anonymous imageboard not for little low beta anime loving cuck boys like all of you failures jesus

irishtimes.com/culture/film/a-sneak-preview-inside-the-refurbished-stella-cinema-in-rathmines-1.3263333

When I move back to Dublin I will exclusively patron the refurbished Stella for my kinographic pleasure.

>Playing Catalonia in CK2
>King demands I hand over Barcelona
What do?

>erotic little steam group
Quite the opposite desu. Tis all bile and venom.

One one hand I wished my potsy copypasta would become commonplace, at the same time I wished she would be left alone.

>Oh he's here and probably reading this post. He just isn't very forthcoming anymore.

interesting, I figured he'd be gone from this shit by now.

>Hows he doing? Is he living the dream life after all those gains?

he is still shitting in toilets

>not for little low beta anime loving cuck boys
See that's where you're wrong

>inspiring Muslim communists to be violent
This is social change in action, I can't wait to see where Bookchinism goes from here.

>Communism discussion

Night lads

Drop by again, El

Is it perspective or are Graf's legs extra thicc?

>Drop by again, El

may not happen

>implying muslin communist violent action is bad

ISHYGDDT (as if you've been around long enough to know what that means).

A little bit from column A, a little bit from column B.

>ISHYGDDT (as if you've been around long enough to know what that means).
Shiggy is a facebook meme at this point.

She's got nice columns either way.

>tfw no Pantheon-shaped gf with nice marble columns

Truly the darkest timeline.

So we've gone from sexualising ships to sexualising ancient monuments?
>tfw no Newgrange gf to fill up on solstice

Real quality posts tonight.

>So we've gone from sexualising ships to sexualising ancient monuments?
Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

Are weapon waifus a thing yet?

Yes, Poi has been posting them off and on for a while now.

>weapon waifus
If ye are looking to invest, mech waifus may be the way to go.
I think they could be the next big thing.

>I think they could be the next big thing.
Well, if Trigger's next project is anything to go by, you could be right.

>Trigger's next project
Where did you hear about this, on Sup Forums?

Yeah, a few months ago. It's called Darling in the FranXX.

>needing all those human features for a mechfu
The Qubeley's hands alone do enough for me.

They released some trailers for it weeks ago. It's called Darling in the FrankXX.

>not wanting mechs with big anime tiddies

>Darling in the FranXX
Found that from the reverse image search.
Was just curious as I don't browse Sup Forums much these days and only really know what anime is coming out by checking the season charts a week or two before they start airing.

>human features
But humans are the most sublime beings in the universe. Hence why boats look better in human form.

>succumbing to basic human urges for flesh bags
I thought you were made of sterner stuff.

>But humans are the most sublime beings in the universe.
Only goes to show how poor the design budget for this universe was. I'm going to have words with the maker after this is all over.

>Hence why boats look better in human form.
Debatable.

>I thought you were made of sterner stuff.
Lapse in judgment desu.

>Lapse in judgment desu
Are you saying I had a lapse in judgement in giving you too much credit or you did for mistakenly thinking flesh was greater than steel?

>going to have words with the maker
>practicing foreign monotheism
Assume you meant to say makers, my western friend...
>thought you were made of sterner stuff
Without question the least stern person here desu.

>billion dollar chunks of metal
What a waste. Think of all the potholes we could have been fixing.