2012: AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOO

>2012: AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOO
>2014: THIS DOES NOT FOOKING SLIP
>2016: DAD?
>2018: citywinslol

What the fuck went wrong? Even-numbered seasons are supposed to be exciting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo
youtube.com/watch?v=eOZM1EyhmRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Poop
happened.

more like "moneywinslol"

There is still time.

>2018: the greatest pl team of all time goes unbeaten

Best season yet. 10.0 on imdb

Will Arsenal fans kill themselves if Pep does it? Muh Golden PL is quite literally all they have left.

I still have hopes, surely the pl writers wrote something interesting.

unless 2 teams in the top 5 collapse, arsenal will miss the CL and wenger will get fired which will be entertaining. or he doesn't which is probably more hilarious.

>arsenal board
>firing wenger

Arsenal is a mistery.

Mystery *
Just trying to be helpful, Portuguy.

Thank you.

They are so overrated too. Drew 12 games, barely scored any goals. The Chelsea team from the next season were miles better. They lost 1 game and drew 6. Scored for fun

English teams play 19 century football and modern football is tearing the league apart like happens when they play UCL.

He missed out on the top 4 last season and it wasn't so bad. Alexis leaving and the team's form plummeting so they finish in 8th could make this an interesting.

is this fanfiction

From what I understand, Wenger is the most powerful man at Arsenal. Wouldn't he have to fire himself?

No, it's Anelka's bio.

Wenger's got a job for life since he makes them a tidy profit. He'll only go if he chooses to go or if he gets the club relegated.

The power always lies with the board. Wenger does a lot of roles as well as managing the team but the board still have the power to fire him.

But they wouldnt, would they? Pundits led me to believe the only way he leaves is by resigning

The could sack him if they want to, but the Arsenal board have incredibly low standards and Wenger is extremely unlikely to dip below those. So the only way he'll realistically leave is by resigning.

Theoretically what would it take for them to sack him? Is it really only about the money?

Hopefully there'll be another Hillsborough type disaster involving Liverpool fans.

City gets the Golden Premier League

Pretty much. Gazidis said that Arsenal were over-performing in their last AGM since they have more points per £ spent than any other PL club. They not in the same position as they were a few years ago when they had to sell Van Persie, they're finanicially stable now which is why they didn't need to sell Ozil or Sanchez last summer. But they're more than happy for things to stay the way things are because Wenger is still generating the club a nice profit despite not having an CL money.

what is "DAD?" ??

youtube.com/watch?v=IjJWU0OheZo

oh fuck, I didn't want to cry today

Thank you for the responses Jack

goosebumps every time

here's some goosebumps for you, ya cunt:
youtube.com/watch?v=eOZM1EyhmRg

add that to 2012 list

Chelsea are a plastic club though, it's not even comparable to what Leicester did.