He's not funny anymore

He's not funny anymore

his last specials were so fucking bad, literally worse than the jim norton ones. 4/10 and 3/10 respectively

I think people just like to say he's funny to fit in since CHapelle's show was a meme 14 years ago

>same hero new boots
>he was crying like 2pac: they keep fucking with meeeeeeer
>slow your roll bitch
>he did that shit. Can you feel it? I can feel it.
>in the same period of time he raped 54 woman
>i like him so much that 34 woman in, i was like: "pssst. He only raped about 11."
>the boicott joke

>not funny

I guess he made some trump jokes and now Sup Forums is trying to come over here and act like he lost it? Gonna watch the specials later tonight and see if I can confirm this.

We get it, you're contrarian.

It's basically the exact opposite. He is getting tons of fire from leftists saying he made homophobic jokes.

CTR pls

Nah it just wasn't funny

No. Sup Forums here

I'm a fan of Dave and have been for a long time. These specials were a little weak though, definitely not his top work.

>these shoes were made for walkin', not marchin'

You have mental issues.

Have to agree. Big Chappelle fan, probably one of the best Comics today but his new shows were underwhelming. Michael che is doing Daves comedy better than Dave himself these days

Fuck that. I laughed my ass off. It must suck going through life hating everything

I laughed out load enough times to say it was funny i'd say

nothing will top killing them softly though

he was never that funny in the first place. i dont know why so many people jerk him off, his setups are lame and his voices are fucking stupid

>remember when i was relevant
>namedrop namedrop namedrop
>remember OJ Simpson?
shit sucked

>his setups are lame
Dave's setups are some of the best in the fucking business, get out of here
even his weakest jokes have great setups

Reminder that Dave Chappelle quit comedy because he didn't like how a white guy laughed on set during one of his race skits.

He was happy laughing at and making fun of people, then all of a sudden when someone laughed at him, it wasn't funny anymore.

>best in the business

that says more about the state of comedians than daves ability to create good setups, because they're really dumb

A lot of his material seems to be about being poor and black. I can see how a jew laughing at you like you're retarded would be a bit frustrating.

He never was funny.

>Black people be like
>But white people like

Hehehehehe

>MAN FUCK DA COPS RACIST ASSSS YOOOO CRACK IM RICK JAMES BITCH NIGGAAAA

either you're dishonest in posting this or really dumb for not understanding the context of his decision.

source?

I don't remember a single Trump joke, but I was drinking while watching it so I might have forgot it.

How has no one said this?

He is still funny you're just older and more depressed so you don't laugh at the same stuff you use too.

dlet ths

Then why did I laugh?

Source

What that user is referring to is a skit (I believe it was the time traveling pimps) he wrote that he wanted to cut because he felt that white people were laughing at, not with the characters in the bit.

He quit the show for entirely different reasons.

player haters in time? that sketch was great, though I have to admit I laughed at the characters as much as I did with them. I mean really, they were farcical to begin with and IIRC the player haters ball was first and colored the sketch that way

his stand up as a whole has always been overrated and full of filler and bad jokes

the few bits that do land land amazingly well, and that's true of his latest specials.

the Holly wood special was hilarious
>Bill Cosby is the stephen curry of Rape

his stuff about gay people and trannys was 11/10

Yeah new specials were great.

You can tell he's changed over the years and he adapted his style a bit because of it.

Wasn't it Bill Burr that laughed.

Yes

>it's a contrarian episode

t. shill trying to stir up hysteria and make the public hate Dave

>THEY
>KEEP
>FUCKING
>WITH
>MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I had to watch Key and Peele do my show for the last 5 years
Keepin it real

>he rapes to save

Nobody is funny on Netflix. Not Burr, not CK. nobody.!

BUT HE DOES RAPE

I don't know what it is but Dave just seems more agressive these days.
And I think that's what ruining his standup.

>Old Dave
>And then Clinton was like COME HERE LITTLE NIGGA BABY

>New Dave
>So yeah sometimes you gotta rape somebody
>Also blacks are being oppressed

I still laughed at most of the jokes, but there's just something harsh about his eh.. approach to comedy now.

I'm sure I'll be called a pol tard or a reddit or a hater or a whatever, but I just feel he comes across a bit bitter.
Guess that's why he's smoking so much weed.

you would be wigged out if you had this instant hit show that blacks and whites could find funny and you had white executives saying hollywood bullshit in one ear and fuckin Paul Mooney saying his racist bullshit in your other ear.

I'm fairly sure Dave fabricates 100% of his stories.
I don't expect comedy to be real but I think if people knew they'd be less inclined to care what he has to say.
As a bullshittter my bullshit detector is pretty good and dave spikes the needle.

Too close to home and too near the bone

>I'm fairly sure Dave fabricates 100% of his stories.

You mean he didn't really meet a crack baby that wanted to sell him weed out of woman's vagina?

wtf, I hate Dave chapelle now

You mean to tell me Wayne Brady didn't really kidnap him and shot him after a drug fueled spree?

You mean Dave didn't really fuck Oprah?

I doubt he would, because Dave said in an interview with some Canadian show that Trump is bad for comedy since everyone is making the same jokes

You mean he really isn't a blind white supremacist?

wait wait wait.....Are you telling me Dave didnt actually attend the Playa Haters ball? Like thats fictional?

This story has been going around forever but there isnt a single piece of proof about it. It never happened.

that's a shame to hear, guess people's tastes have moved on

not as funny as old Dave
Still funnier than everything else right now

Fuck you. There is no way you're telling me Dave chapelle did t go around NYC playing music with john Mayer that made white people go crazy and dance

Dumbass

So Dave isn't really an old blind black white supremacist?

He seems a bit more jaded now. I think hollywood did a number on him

You tryin' to tell me he wasnt the first olde tyme nigger that took a shit in a whites only toilet?

You mean that Dave Chappell really didn't find a music video of r kelly called Piss on You?

No way. You mean he didn't really promote a Friday night sissy fight?

no, that one has to be real

fuck you, cracker

Wait wait wait
So hold up
So you sayin
[smacks lips]
So u sayin espn doesn't really air the racial draft every year?

Just another middle age bigot male.

wtf happened 2 him?

Fucking can't stand what this alt right shit is doing to my country.

You missed the point. He didn't like the guy laughing at him because he realized he was being socially irresponsible. He wanted to make skits that tackled issues affecting Americans. When that guy laughed at him he realized he was solely laughing at dave being in blackface and not the actual skit itself. So his stuff was actually hurting his cause instead of helping. It wasn't him being butt hurt about someone laughing at him.

Opposite apparently. He made some joke about Trans-People and now reddit or wherever SJW's come from are saying he's "finished". Sorry "social media critics".

I don't think Sup Forums watches black people comedy. More likely Jeff Foxworthy or Bill Burr.

I don't get it either, but everyone 5 years or so below me fucking WORSHIP him.

both specials were filmed last year and he doesnt make any Trump jokes

Damn son you played yourself.

He talks about a Mexican-killing super hero that needs to grab pussy

They where good.

Not his best, duh. But a return to form for someone who hasn't put out a special in a fucking decade.

Fuck your contrarian opinions this time, your memes aren't stronger then just good entertainment.

DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE NON-EXISTENT POLICE TARGETING OF BLACK MALES LMAO

I don't remember any I'm pretty sure these specials were recorded like 2 years ago

Huge Chapelle fan, watched him all the time when I was younger and I was so hype when I saw this special on Netflix.

I laughed maybe 3 times at most, and nothing beyond a light "heh."

Whatd Paul Mooney do?

If only he told jokes about how his ballsack smells like a barnyard

Literally all comedians do that. What's the problem?

Was that white dude pre-placed to give Dave a joint when he asked for a cig? That didn't seem like no cig either in length of smoking or visually

looked like a cigarillo to me

some of his best work by far. watched it with 6 other people. everyone in the room was laughing the whole time pretty much.

I think it's a good indicator of where the country is with the mixed reactions to this special. I was born before web 2.0, so I loved the humor. For those of us over thirty, it was dead on. I'm white as can be, blond hair blue eyes and all, and I still loved it. Chapelle's show was the biggest thing in it's era for my generation, but I seriously doubt that being able to thrive now in the "everything is offensive even if it doesn't pertain to me" age. I read the ebony article and just laughed. Fuck this era of spin and click bait, because it stifles creativity and acceptance of diversity. I love that he has the balls to be himself. Plus, he married a Filipino chick and told the Hollywood Jews to go fuck themselves. There's a reason they are attacking him in the media already. He offended the almighty Hollywood Jew, so anything he does will be marginalized by the Jews(oh that's right they own the media too.)

I considered that, but who really smokes cigarillos

acted like an uppity cunt for the last 40 years

Hipsters?

>cigarillo

Definitely a cigarello. Black people and my redneck dad love them.

I smoke em

>who really smokes cigarillos
Niggers

You even see UGH SO TRANSPHOBIC, DAVE IS FINISHED crowd here.

It's scary it's spread so far.

>Nigga I ain't gay, I'm just sucking dick to pass the time, I'm Q!

they are mostly for smoking weed

vaping is for fags

Oh shit, this is like finding a leprechaun. I gotta ask - why? What's the appeal?

They're trolling, I doubt anyone on here actually believes that. I doubt most people on here actually believe anything, they just want to stir shit up

its inbetween a cigarette and cigar. some are flavored, theyre usually cheap. whats not to like?

idk his TV show was funny because he'd make fun of niggers

but now it appears that he is a butthurt nigger himself and actually thinks he has it bad when he makes millions of dollars from white people

>yo nigga, lets go cut of our dicks and trick dudes into fucking us

he looks tired as hell when he's performing, it's actually distracting. like why the hell are you so tired, dude