Did you like yesterday's episode of Legion?

Did you like yesterday's episode of Legion?

>When David pulled a Neo

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490319766030.webm
imdb.com/name/nm0585651/?ref_=nmbio_trv_4
youtube.com/watch?v=XRh2L7tJqcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was good, but I like it more when the plot is less explicit

I almost felt sorry for the Eye

There was no dance sequence so I'm pretty close to dropping it.

You mean when every howler monkey of a faggot is going "hurr durr filler nothing happens on this show" ?

Is this show as pretentious as it looks?

i liked his powers manifesting itself a tour guide and helping david with a quick rundown

I gave your post a cheeky smirk

Yes, don't watch it

It's not pretentious. How do you even get that vibe from the trailers?

>participating in livethreads when the show isn't complete shit
lol?

It'd probably be pretentious if the dialogue wasn't as casual. As it is it's pretty comfy like Fargo/Hannibal

It wasn't David, British accent suddenly? Takes him to a classroom? It was Charles

>>participating in livethreads when the show isn't complete shit
>watching streams ever

I don't, I still see that shit posted days afterward

Why does the show allow a white male to cotnrolle a Native American poc?

Killing off 95% of her race wasn't satisfaction enough?

David's actor is British, he was speaking normally. Xavier is American, but he's played by a Brit. Don't read into it too much

It's just one of his split personalities like the comics. I actually think one his personalities was a version of Professor X at one point.

British David literally explained it within 10 seconds.

Pay attention, bakayaru

Anyone have a torrent TPB is still down for whatever reason.

lrn2 rarbg.to or eztv.ag

Anyone have webm of the eye dying? Pure kino desu can't wait for finale

Gimme a bit, currently editing the chalkboard scene, that was fucking great.

fucking marvelous the chalk

I enjoyed it. Loved the Ravel.

started that too
here is half of the cuts for the webdl version (tried to cut off the non-chalk parts):

Trim(31692,31997

what program did you use, virtualdub here.

Also kinda sad we didn't get to see Oliver's word shield go into effect, I loved that.

Jemaine Clement is a god

webm for retards

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490319766030.webm

thanks daddy

Stellar work, daddy-o.

Jesus, this recent episode was just pure kino. I'm really impressed with this show's visual direction. I wonder if the cinematographer for this show will move on to movies eventually.

Did anyone else catch Professor X reference? Not the obvious wheelchair one but where David tries to imitate his father and he sounds just like Patrick Stewart

>but where David tries to imitate his father and he sounds just like Patrick Stewart

He's not imitating patrick stewart you goon, Dan Stevens is naturally British!

shit episode
why bother explaining the plot 7 episodes in
it was pretty obvious
anybody who didn't get the plot would have stopped watching much earlier

>neo
>Shit movie from 18 fucking years ago.

Go back to bed, gramps.

I know you dummy. I'm talking about the part where the "British David" mocks the real David's attempt at British accent.

>I'm talking about the part where the "British David" mocks the real David's attempt at British accent.

That's really reaching user, come on now.

I don't think he gets it.

I missed villains who just enjoy being evil.

wanna fuck aubrey

Post her ass.

So The Eye was a pedophile?

so what is his power exactly? I still don't get what he can do.

No, just a typical cowardly bullying late bloomer asshole

>muh evil is just a grey area :^)

Why do (((they))) push this postmodernist faggotry?

Who?

at his most basic ability, he has incredible psychokinetic abilities ranging from being able to communicate telepathically/manipulate minds as well as move objects, even teleport them, in the comics the way his mind fractured caused him to develop additional powers to manifest as different personalities, he could even time travel.

I thought they just shared the same body, and only one could be real at a time, and she was so much younger (physically, not mentally) because she spent most of the time on the inside.

Na, just the fans.

I want to jack off on her hair

His powers are pretty vague in the comics also. He's one of the most powerful mutants in the world but is too crazy to use his powers to their full potential.

make paramilitary dudes explode
melting people into walls
mindreading
making shit fly around
combust doors

probably some other shit too

That's Farouk though except the mindreading.

Yup psychokinesis, his degree of control is on the molecular level so he's literally exciting molecules in the air to cause fires, causing instability in molecular structures to push them into floors and all that other stuff.

No, thats David while being used as a vehicle by Farouk, as illustrated when Syd switches bodies and melts Real Lenny into a wall

it's Farouk using David's power

just finished it.

was bretty gud, sad next week it's over

Question: Who Mars Attacks'd all the government goons when David was tied up in the pool earlier in the season

The combusting, exploding shit seems to be something distinct to Farouk. He might need David's body and wants his power to grow even more powerful but he's pretty powerful in his right.

Shame the season is so short. Guess they weren't sure whether it would be a hit or not and it seems like a very expensive show between the CGI and the Soundtrack.

>as illustrated when Syd switches bodies and melts Real Lenny into a wall
Wasn't that caused by Farouk and not her?

What power did The Eye have exactly?

He could sense David's astral projected form, bullets didn't hit, look like other people, knock people out with a touch that turns their eye milky, knew the hospital was fake, etc.

>Is this show as pretentious as it looks?

It's just a bunch of nonsense weirdness with a bunch of characters you don't give a shit about.

I get enjoying it because it's different but I don't get the massive amount of praise some people give this shit.

>Insane Plaza will ever violently murder you
Why live bros?

I understood the plot so far but I still enjoyed seeing David realize what was happening himself.

>nonsense weirdness
It's just through a fucked up perspective, the plot is fairly straight-forward

>bullets didn't hit
Some of that scene was an illusion. I thought he could look through the eyes of things too, like that doll he corved when david was being held in the pool.

farouk is using davids body and powers though. farouk himself only exists in the astral plane.

>Turns an X-Men character into a surrealist david lynch movie instead of a MCU superhero.

How the fuck did this get greenlit? Were the FX execs really stoned?

he has also teleported himself and syd across large distances in the show.

Doesn't mean he can't affect the real world, especially if he is that powerful.
Oliver could do it too.

>not enough punchy punchy for me! no story gud unless punchy punchy!

STOP CHORLAH.

This gayme has gowne on lowng enough

I think he just means he is surprised greedy execs would let something this different from the norm through

I remember Farouk saying something along the lines of "together we're unstoppable" which implies he at least enhances David's powers in some way

That gook character is the worst part of the show. She looks quite fuckable but that is where the goodness ends. She's too much of an annoying "wow, a woman can do THAT!" type characters. And her quirky personality is just annoying.

And he basically wants to become a god by combining his powers with David's

She doesn't get enough screentime to be bothered by any of that. And she's a man.

He also appears to be in full control of David's powers, which David is typically not.

She's a she, the nerd is a man.

Shadow King confirmed.

I hope the idiot I was arguing weeks ago who said it definitely wasn't the shadow king, and that I'd be an idiot when it was shown it wasn't the Shadow King is in this topic.

Eat shit faggot, I told you it would be you who looked like a moron for not seeing it was the Shadow King.

I don't think we've seen David's full power yet

This is barely Lynchian. It has surreal elements and is probably more surreal than most shit on TV but probably not that far.

Hard to say if we ever will. He's the 2nd most powerful (arguably 1st) mutant around.

shes natice american though and an enrolled member of the ft. peck sioux tribe

her name is Amber MIDTHUNDER

MIDTHUNDER

her dad:

imdb.com/name/nm0585651/?ref_=nmbio_trv_4

But they're a qt pair
>Don't leave me onii-chan

Syd's > Aubrey's

>Mother is of Chinese and English descent. Father is of Lakota Sioux (Native American) descent
Pretty hot combo imo

Fucking bitch should go back to her own country!

except, no

her mother is from mexico and was adopted. she doesnt know her mothers official ancestry

A lot of little things about it remind me of Lynch. Even Inland Empire broke out in a random song and dance scene. youtube.com/watch?v=XRh2L7tJqcI

Only bit that confused me was why Malorie went into the cyro chamber and opened up the diver's helmet and left, and then later on we see Oliver walking around.

Did she realize keeping him frozen was keeping him trapped in the astral plane?

Is he walking around just in an astral form?

It looked like there was nothing in the suit, so what gives with that?

that sucks
why wouldn't she look it up?

I thought it was Farouk pushing him out of the astral plane to keep him from interfering.
And Malorie checked if he was still alive after the confrontation.

After talking with him she wanted to see if the real him was awake. He was and the suit was empty. They don't show how he got out.

she was checking to see if he was in there, he wasnt and she knew then that he should be there somewhere

who gives a fuck what her ancestry is? jesus christ Sup Forums pls leave

>affirmative action monkey
>repulsive, fat face
>mixed monkey so you know her tits are nasty, droopy and have disgusting dark brown nips

ugly as sin. oh and she's a terrible "actor"

IS IT TIME TO KICK STUFF?
grrrr angry face
monotone 6 word line
grrrrrr angry face

Do you really want yet another action movie capeshit? At least this has character.

I guess that's as good an explanation as any. I'll take it.