Nigel Farage To Attend GOP Convention

Brexit leader Nigel Farage will attend the Republican National Convention next week, and share lessons about the United Kingdom’s decision to leave the European Union, he told USA TODAY on Tuesday.

"Having criticized President Obama for getting involved in British politics, I am not about to endorse anybody," Farage said. "But I do know a lot of people in the Republican Party, and I'll be interested to hear what Donald Trump has to say in his big speech.

politico.com/story/2016/07/nigel-farage-attend-republican-convention-225434

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/12/brexit-leader-farage-has-lessons-trump-gop/86986562/

Say it with me Sup Forums

CAN'T

BARRAGE

THE

FARAGE

Trump, if your browsing here, you better let Nigel speak

I've lost all my respect for Nigel.

The Fattistanis do not respect you.

Trump is a retarded, bloated capitalist with the economic talent of a Detroit mayor.

New Zealand is just Australia lite

2016 keeps getting more and more incredible, what a time to be alive.

Lol...

> implying New Zealand's thoughts on our politics matter

Implying a Trumpist knows anything. Looking forward to your election night fail with glee.

YOU CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

no one cares what a irrelevant country thinks

New Zealand can't even shitpost properly

Top fucking kek.

It's true, the U.K. and the US have a special relationship. Could you IMAGINE the beautiful carnage a Trump / Farage coalition would wreak on the globalists.

Damn the Torpedoes!

Don't listen to this faggot, he's probably from Wellington or Auckland.
The rest of us based kiwis want Trump to MAGA

>Hurr minorities are the reason I am not winner

>non citizens collecting the benefits if citizenship paid for by taxes of citizens is okay with me!
>just fuck my country up señor!

>>non citizens collecting the benefits if citizenship paid for by taxes of citizens is okay with me!
>okay with me

If Hillary wins you will find out just how accurate that statement is.

Why even post Kiwi? Even if your point was valid both Burgers and Crumpets would tell you to go fuck a sheep just on general principle.

Tell us more about these Wellington Cuckland people

so that we may have ammunition against them for future trolling.

Also one of the hottest cam-whores in the world "missAlice19' lives in your country. Have you banged her yet?

>Wooo! I want Sup Forums to be my echo chamber!

>woooooo thinks the EU is a good thing
>wooooo no understanding of the world outside the sheep farm