HAPPENING TIMEBRO WAS RIGHT

ITT: We discuss why Timebro was right and decipher what he meant
>pic related

The fuck is CNPA and the fuck is OP on about

I'm here to laugh at the newfags who weren't here for these threads

Yeah well Timebro's geopolitically retarded

Not all of us like on pol 24/7. Is there an archive?

Progressives control all of Wisconsin? Fuck no. They have no power outside of Madison.

Some of us are busy trying to raise aryan children faggot.

I hope he comes back and educates us all.

what was this about?

is this more of team red?

>I want the accolades of being a Sup Forumsack without having earned them

On the other hand, OP, this thread sucks. Link an archive or post more

>tfw Alaska and not even on the map
Irrelevance pays off

I dont recall everything; there may be an archive on his threads but I havent found it. This was all I had saved from the few I saw a while ago.

From what I remember, there is going to be a HUGE civil war; and it apparently happens in almost every timeline according to the original-original poster.

john titor?

Some of us have to catch Pokemon, dude

what the fuck does this even mean

>rioting white communities

What is this, 100 years ago?

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

No; but I know whom you reference. Timebro also claimed to be a time traveler though; so maybe theyre the same person who knows

I remember my first fearmongering thread

Is the poster like some 5-dimensional being?

Its not fear mongering; im just showing that someone made a claim a while ago and it looks like its happening so now maybe we should review the rest of the material he presented. I didnt save all of it I was hoping another user did.

Yeah this. I remember every single "ITS HAPPENING" nuclear countdown WWIII thread that gets posted once a month for the last 4 years

>Washington, and Oregon.
>not New Russia, same with Minnesotta senpai.

witnessed.

Alaska fag here. I just hope we don't join the Canadians

>all of the red area is where the majority of the food is produced

So we just literally build a wall and make them starve?

t. Missouri fag

This
t. Kansas fag

I'm hoping either we get independence out of this or Putin moves in.

LARP from a bluepilled tavi/tavistock agent trying to turn the rustbelt and anywhere where convservative values remain into a boogeyman for impressionable estrogen-laden millenial faggots
The places that he puts as safest are going to be THE LEAST SAFE when shit goes down due to them housing hordes of feral niggers who live off of a welfare state and have suffered generations of total cultural degeneration due to this fact.

>Wisconsin
>progressive-controlled in the event of a civil war
o i am laffin

>witnessed, Kek wills it

witnessed

Someone dump Timebro screencaps

The safe spaces are also liberal elite areas. Sure they have the dregs around them but places like hollywood / silicon valley / etc will be fine.

This, if a civil war actually happened you'd want to be inland where the food is grown and your non-diverse neighbors know how to shoot. The coasts will quickly turn into Brazil.

Don't you guys have like a ton of actual neo-Nazis?

The west coast actually grows tons of food. Half of Washington and California are pretty much farm land. Plus all the seafood available along with imported food.

> inland where the food is grown
what is fish and vegetation?

Found some stuff. Commence mini-dump

>shit map is shit
needs a more urban vs suburban bias

all done, feel free to look harder if you want to find more

>wisconsin completely progressive controlled
is my home state truly that cucked? I thought things were alright when I lived there. Did something happen in the year I left?

What kind of war?

When the niggers chimpout the national guard surrounds the gettos and starvs them to death.

Niggrs cant farm for shit.
Not like gettos offer great ground for it in the first place.

It be 7 to 9 days untill the niggers start dieing and like always murdering each other.

You probably weren't even here before the 7chan split, newshit.

I don't remember /x/ having such a foothold in Sup Forums. Is Sup Forums really the place for political discussion now?

3 years later, literally no one gives a a shit or talks about iWatch, this is the first time I've seen it mentioned since the first time it was mentioned.

Hey timebro are they still using electrode diffusers and playing it of as morgellons?

fuck this is from way back

What a load of shit

Because now it's the Apple Watch and you can actually get it. You might want to move out from under that rock.

Likely Madison being libshit as usual and nobody knowing anything else about Wisconsin because it's Wisconsin, why would anybody know anything else about it.

Such horse shit.

What the fuck...

I remember a guy who posted like this on Sup Forums fucking years ago. He said that there is a universal language and countries turned into global powers. He usually posted a rocketship of some kind. Mighta been timebro idk

>not knowing that you can edit exif data

I've been here since /n/ faggot

Progressive controlled? Is that territory run by leftist?
And what the fuck is the CNPA?

Fuck, is this really about time travel? Back to /x/ with you.

yeah wait what??

The Cuckservative National Popular Anus

Conservative Nationalist Populist Agrarians

don't worry, nobody else on pol does either

the "iWatch" being a great thing is a predictable stumble for someone to make if they're trying to "speak about the future"

he could imagine a future where the iWatch was like iPhone phaggotry, he didn't imagine it failing.

fucking roleplayer lol

FUCK OFF WITH THIS TREMENDOUS FAGGOTRY THIS SHIT MAKES ME REALLY BUTTHURT
SAME SHIT WAS LAST FALL DURING SUPPOSED SCHEMITA FINANCIAL COLLAPLE HAPPENING
ITS ALL BULLSHIT

you are doing god's work, comrade

>tavistock

Alaska's more like the South than anything. And there are no niggers, because the natives are pretty much bros anyway
*Been there before

let me fix that for you

Alaska doesn't give a fuck. KINGINDANORF!

The natives and the Hawaiians make up for the lack of niggers.
*Born and raised here

Hawaiians? Not all pineapple niggers are the same you shitlord

Wait time travel? Don't tell me people here are actually listening to him.

Now this is shitposting.

Sup Forums I'M A TIME TRAVELER I HAVE AN IMPORTAN MESSAGE FROM THE FUTURE

OP NEEDS COCKS TO LIVE

He didn't come back he said he was communicating from the future with quantum communication or some stuff.

Cool I'd love to join a death squad.

>world ends from rapid melting of extensive seafloor methane hydrate deposits
yeah nice roleplaying

So...?

You'll come and liberate us poor Minnesotans, right? Could you turn Minneapolis to rubble for us?

I find it more believable

Progressives will only control cities. They will never control anything outside of that.

Dems getting desperate in this bitch

So when is the absolute latest I can bring my gf to Fl Disney?

This is true, and by control, I mean riots and chimping

the places controlled by non progressives will be peaceful like main, florida, even New england, because most people there are a different breed

there will be chimpouts throughout the south in democratic cities and when this spills out there will be gangs of right wing death squads that drive around and shoot niggers

its what God wants

Pennsylvania was once the nation's bread basket and agriculture is still fucking huge here.

Well a muslim is going to shoot alot of people there soon, so better go before then

screencap this

The cities will be a living Hell. When the food trucks stop coming, there will be bodies in the street within a week.

>but after a month and a half if you're outside of the red or yellow you're doing.
>outside of the red or yellow you're doing well
>Doing well in progressive aka libtard territory
JUST FUCK OFF

SOMEBODY CALL THE FUTURE GADGET LAB

>Wisconsin still completely progressive controlled
>also the only state completely controlled by progressives
You're just fucking with me, aren't you

New York City and Metro Cali will be death zones in civil war

Could that if Trump loses, then conservatives chimp out and the fighting begins.

checked

Timebro?

I guess hes like a Titor 2.0. Wheres the original thread?

Also, no Cascadia?

methane hydrate in the ocean is under too much pressure and far too cold to sublimate

also if the world is undergoing desertification how is it at the same time covered in bio-engineered methane eating trees that are covering everything?

DEUS EX IS A DOCUMENTARY

Atlanta will be a death zone

THE CAR IS ON FIRE AND THERES NO DRIVER AT THE WHEEL

Just go and have fun, you're delusional if you won't go because a totally real time traveling shitposter on Sup Forums scared you.

timebro was proven false. /thread