In merely only a decade or so China turned its international reputation as a despotic third world shithole around into...

In merely only a decade or so China turned its international reputation as a despotic third world shithole around into an powerful, infustrialized, culturally-rich nation with decent living standards.

Is there any other nation that is going to do near the same in the next few decades? Nigeria?

if not BRICS then i guess MINT

No country will be able to repeat it. There are 4 conditions you need to meet: big young population, high demand because of increasing of life quality, low raw materials prices and a market free of competition. Even india met a few of this conditions but the growth is not exceptional. Moreover you need to remember that it's extremely easy to control the market in china and very few country can afford to do it without facing people wrath

Bump

>powerful, infustrialized, culturally-rich nation
Can be also
>a despotic third world shithole

>with decent living standards
In like several cherrypicked cities? they still like in awful commieblocks though. Looks like another Russia just more technically developed but fucked in the head with KGB and censorship and horrible ecology and unedible food full of chemicals.

>like
live

In my experience that's pretty much the opposite: 20 years ago nobody thought anything about china and now that so many people have met chinese irl and been to china everybody thinks it's a massive shithole.

It's still a despotic third-world shit-hole.

foreigners would not understand the change for china, they only know what they can to see

This, China achieved a true miracle. The nation's cities in some aspects surpass the rest of the world, its just anything outside of Tier 1 cities is shit. Also it'll take a while before Chinese exchange students and tourists are seen as respectable.

chinese are known as the people who shit in the street

The rise of China is good thing for the rest of the world? I dont think so at all.
China's insolent behavior has created a serious moral hazard in the world community.
Western developed nations that used to bitterly complain about its human-rights violation or dictatorship,dont say anymore to China for money or a fear of a military power.
Who have grewn such a monster?

>infustrialized, culturally-rich nation with decent living standards.
Only for 10% of the population, as opposed to the previous 0.01%.

>In merely only a decade or so China turned its international reputation as a despotic third world shithole around into an powerful, infustrialized, culturally-rich nation with decent living standards.
what ? you are crazy
when polish people say this kind of shit we are already laughing at them, so the fucking china, just lol

panama

That picture is Seoul, South Korea.

>In merely only a decade or so China turned its international reputation as a despotic third world shithole around into an powerful, infustrialized, culturally-rich nation with decent living standards.

Uhh, no it didn't. In fact, china's image probably got worse due to the Internet. Remember that video with the child that got run over and nobody around gave a shit?

what are you even trying to say?

>In merely only a decade or so Poland turned its international reputation as a despotic third world shithole around into an powerful, infustrialized, culturally-rich nation with decent living standards.
sounds like the average polish Sup Forums post

it’s true for the most part; post-soviet countries are slowly, but surely recovering from fifty years of communism, and that’s p much widely accepted as a fact

That's Seoul imo
I mean, I work at one of those building in the background

Is China really going to be worse than the US at international intervention? Seppos set that standard pretty low

For Asian countries, yes. for rest of world? no

That's fine with me then, I don't care about your suffering

You have one stupid viewpoint. Many people knew about China in the 90's. You probably weren't even alive yet.

>china
>decent liveng standarts
their hdi and GDP per capta is smaller than shitzil's tho

>In merely only a decade or so China turned its international reputation as a powerful, infustrialized, culturally-rich nation with decent living standards around into a despotic third world shithole.
You keep getting this backwards, I keep having to fix it for you. I should start billing you for it