youtu.be/qJKOQ2fdfzM
youtube.com/watch?v=0fzst0kM8pI
youtube.com/watch?v=HgwRsFPHyd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5OzA6Tm9Yi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i love skating videos goddamn

my favorite skater!

so good to see him back pin the board

stay sober Bam we need you healthy and happy!!!

Bam a shit.

did he build him a skatepark?

Dude looks FAT.

I don't know

they're infectious

NOU

Me too user

lmao it looks like young phil skateboarding

Yeah im thinking hes back

have you seen him before he got sober? Phil2.0

>You realise Jackass is coming back

YESSSSSSSSSSS

I didn't care much for Bam, but to see him pick himself back up, and get into his hobby again is really inspirational.

He was a punk BITCH in Jackass, but I'll give him respect for getting back in the swing of things. Props to you, Bam.

>mfw i can finally hear the call

good for him!

>hobby

the guy was incredibly talented and sponsored 15-20 years ago

so the only trick he knows is that stupid kickflip. how was this faggot ever considered a good skater

Ask Andrew Stranberg.

>People hate bam when almost every other guy on the show was worse except dunn and knoxville

I don't get it at all. They have hours of footage of steve-o crying when they wake him up, being a drug addict dick or his fucking god awful gansta rap he did but you guys love him. Im just curious will bam be loved like him if he gets sober?

>knoxville

He was pure walking kino

It's good to see Phil lost some weight and started skating. I wonder what his son is up to these days.

steveo is a fucking retard but at least he managed to get himself sober and deal with his bipolar shit

good to see Bam getting better, we'll see if it lasts.

Is Bam back? Yeah, I'm thinking he's back

YOU'RE STILL A FUCKING FATASS BAM, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK YOU FUCKING FAT FUCK, I OWN YOU I OWN YOU, I GET MORE PUSSY IN WEST CHEASTER THAN YOU EVER DID, SIT THE FUCK DOWN FATTY, THIS IS FUCKIN BOMB STYLE FAGGOT

The ironic thing is that EVERY member of the jackass crew worked together doing CKY and Big Brother Magazine for years, and then MTV hired Johnny as this presentable face for them, and everybody else kind of hated him because he was some hollywood outsider.

Go to be Rake

>Bam Margera
>Dave Chappelle

Guys what year is it?

Why is Trump making up jump timelines again?

Honestly I like Steve-O because despite being born into wealth he just really wants to chill and get high with friends. He never came across as someone conceited to me and I feel bad for the cringy shit he did more than actually hate him for it. He seems like a real bro who just needs some help getting over his drug issues.

Also, while the other Jackass guys were obviously going farther than they would in their normal lives during the stunts you could tell Steve-O is just fucking insane and would do crazy shit even without any cameras or a paycheck

god bless papa donald

I thought Dave England and Brandon Dicamillo were pretty cool guys, like they were jackasses, but that you could also hang out with them and have a chill time.

youtu.be/qJKOQ2fdfzM

not one

W A S T E D
O
U
N
D
E
D

for same, Sup Forums, for shame

What are you even saying

Dude Bam is just a giant jerkoff. I mean a funny jerkoff who is also an insanely talented stuntman but still a jerkoff.

Johnny and Steve-O just seem like nicer guys. They would never produce something as pretentious and self aggrandizing as that Earth Rocker video.

Steve-o went to clown college and was working a circus at a flea market when they filmed the goldfish bit. Was he really born into wealth? If his parents were rich they certainly didn't give any to him

>What are you even saying
Just saying it's ironic that knoxville was the best, and he was the new guy that nobody liked.

Its absolutely clear you didn't see steve-o at his worst like when they took over MTV for 24 hours or any of his gansta rap. No one involved with jackass could stand him

>be over 30
>would like to pick up skating as a hobby
>price of breaking an ankle would be too high

His father was the head of Pepsi in Brazil, he was actually born there and knows Portuguese as a first language. I'm not sure how that status would translate into the States but growing up he definetly was high class.

Do you even bone density?

You can do it!
youtube.com/watch?v=0fzst0kM8pI

You never watched any of steve o's self released dvd's have you? He was a druggie fucking retard doing druggie retard shit with his druggie retard friends.

uwot? He grew up in england senpai, p sure he was an army brat

Shit I just checked wikipedia you're right m8 sorry about that. Heard him say that in a Howard Stern interview years ago, he was probably fucked out of his mind or something

have you ever broken a bone? it's really not that bad. i have broken an ankle and can still run, broken wrist and I can still type and ride. just make sure you have insurance, because it ain't cheap.

I always wish I got into skateboarding when I was younger. Looks like the most comfy community once you're a little older.

I saw the one where he stapled his nutsack to his thighs.

He's a drug addict maniac but he's still not pretentious about it. Steve-O knows he's fucking retarded.

>obvious samefagging

Bam is pathetic and isn't relevant in any way anymore. Skating itself is retarded, and his relentless alcoholism and lifestyle contributed to his friend's death.
I sincerely hope he dies.

Bam is cool. He skated, did some jackass stunts, made 4 okay movies (CKY series) and 1 underrated movie (Haggard) then bought a bar and drinks for free with his friends. He's set for life. Minghags and Where the Fuck is Santa weren't good.

It wasn't that he was pretentious it's that he was an asshole. He would get really bad
>that time him and nick broke all those plates in that restaurant
>going to a bar just to break shit
>fighting with dunn because you're fucked up on pcp
He was too crazy at times

surfing is the comfy community. skateboarding is for bratty teens.

Dunn was his own man, he flipped (last I knew) 7 cars before he ever died. that's all he liked to do, go fast

Op here, I have not replyed to myself yet. this thread has 30 unique posters in it.
Fuck off cancer.

This is actually nice to see. I'm glad he went back to his roots

Dico was the funniest guy and he was barely in any of the stuff. He was the one who came up with shopping carts
>the guys are going to go to brazil or something
>"aren't you going?"
>"and participate in some bullshit mtv crap? i'm staying here and going to the arcade to kick some kids ass at mortal kombat"
He also had an MK world record for a very short while.

Damn Bam's still got it!

>This is actually nice to see. I'm glad he went back to his roots
We liked watching this shit when we were like 14 years old.

Unfortunately, modern 14 year olds don't like this sort of shit.

Nah, Knoxville said they arent making another onr

Hes still pretty good, nose blunts n shit arent ezpz

how about the time he started cutting his tongue with broken glass on Howard Stern, or when he put a black widow in his mouth

This is such a lame comeback.

t.skater

Alcoholism and the death of your best friend is tough to overcome. I'm glad to see him back on his skateboard. Addiction is no joke, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies. I hope he can find a way to be at peace with himself.

Damn this makes wanna get back on my board again

>tfw used to listen to Mustard Man and Beastman vs Skeletor

>April still let him in her house after he flipped a car on the highway 6 times front to back not rolling with both her sons in it when he was 16

Dunn was such a great guy you could literally almost kill both of her sons and she still loved him like a son.

yeah............IM THINKING HE'S BACK

For someone who was gaining shit tons of weight along with substance abuse this is pretty impressive.

Fuck my ass beast man

I think I might be gay for Tony Hawk

>doing shit that's cool in your teens but becomes more pathetic past 21

>age 37

>locked in a cage, wanna see my rage?

youtube.com/watch?v=HgwRsFPHyd4

Remember the anniversary episode of Viva La Bam where they make him look like Donald Trump?

I saw him cutting it for random people on the street. He ate some of the glass too. Goddamn those videos were shit.

Its not really a comeback, he just moved to spain with a friend who films and they have been doing that. Its not some big "Hes back" other people are hyping it way more then he is

Why can't you skateboard over 21?

Does anybody on earth hate anything as much as Rake hates mustard?

Fucking miss Vito. One of the funniest niggas ever.

What happened to Raab Himself?

so why are you on this website user?

Should be doing more important shit with your life.
This shouldn't even need to be said.

It's a hobby with little investment needed; it's a poor-fuck hobby for urban kids.

>Dude the things I hate most in life are like mustard and period blood

see >equating Sup Forums to loser hobbies
>you can't Sup Forums at work

fullest of kek user

I think he's a chemist like rake

>that time april wiped mustard off his ass

Where is your arbitrary list of "important things"? I want to see what your hobbies are, that you're at the highest level of important shit, not wasting your time on Sup Forums.

Fuck you

Wait until you get older and those injuries slowly start nagging you

>work
I guess you have to answer "hardly working" when they come to your till while you try to fill out a captcha, can't let a single cooldown go by.

last I heard of this faggot he was charging people to party with him and then he'd take all the 15yo girls upstairs and rape them.

I LIVE FOR THIS SHIT

I LOVE IT

BRING IT THE FUCK ON

PAYBACKS A BITCH MOTHERFUCKER

t. a 30 year old who skateboards near the high school to impress children

classic

Knoxville worked on Big Brother as well. Steve O was even more of an outsider. Just some ex-clown with a reputation for hurting himself that some of the other Jackass guys wanted nothing to do with at first.

>needs to rationalize in order to enjoy his hobby
Pathetic. If you don't enjoy your hobby don't do it fucktard.
>being so triggered he needs to defend his hobby to an user on the internet

Again, fucking full kek my man

>"I did one signing where I ate somethin’ with a bunch of tomatoes in it right before. We did the signing and I was sipping on Coronas. I guess I drank too much and I threw up this mix of Corona and tomatoes. Right afterwards this fucking hot chick jumped out of the line and sucked it all up. It wasn’t a Jackass stunt, it was like, I want Bam’s throw up in my body! It was fucking weird. That was the gnarliest thing, and she was cute too and that was more mind boggling. She sucked up my throw up not as a dare, she just did it because she wanted it inside of her."

You will never live this life

>tfw Wee Man can drink twice as much as you

>little investment
You mean time investment? Skating is fucking hard and takes a lot of time and commitment asshole.

did you honestly imply captchas take any sort of effort? what laziness.

>Skating is fucking hard and takes a lot of time and commitment asshole

You sound like the loser neckbeards "trying" to play video games professionally.

dis shii brazy
youtube.com/watch?v=5OzA6Tm9Yi0

Sup Forums is a loser hobby. Difference is you're sitting on your arse while skaters are out being social and getting some exercise.