Britain vs America

So I'm currently watching the show, Turn, and all I have to say is wow.

We're the British really this much of a dickhead towards the colonies? Why the fuck was there infighting between British military divisions?

After this show, I feel a deep hatred for the British. I feel as though they are still our enemy... along with their fucking whipping boy Scottish...

Thank God for France. Thank you for helping spawn this great nation . I know we view the French as pussies in recent history. But I hope we can absolve that and truly become the allies we once were.

Never trust those god damn Brits...

LONG LIVE THE UNITED STATES!

VIVA LA FRANCE!

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7S_07E-9CA

> m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2zkWiXZFMo

FUCK YOU GOD DAMN RED COAT LOBSTER BACK CUNTS!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/vlad-the-impaler-how-is-prince-charles-queen-elizabeth-related-to-him/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Graves_Simcoe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>called Turn: Washington's Spies
>made by AMC (the A stands for American)

this couldn't possibly be biased

Don't know much if the infighting was accurate but I'm glad they Benedict Arnold right. The guy just kept getting shit on left and right

America without the English is nothing

Its not biased.

You cunts were fucking bitches and got BTFO Hard core.

Even when you came back in 1815, our Lord and Savior blew you the fuck out with a massive storm.

FUCK YOU RED COAT CUNT!

Well we became the leader of the west without you bitches so fuck off.

Washington should have given him the opportunity to die in battle as he wished. Then he would have been viewed as a hero, not a traitor.

They didn't even know America was unhappy with how things are until America was like "lol we gonna be independent now" Franklin told the king that we were happy up until we tried to secede.
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it happened, but there's no way it was 100% the British's fault

>So I'm currently watching the show, (((Turn)))

> Lmao it wasn't the Brits fault that we wanted Independence. I'm sure they would have given it to us if we asked nicely

Fuck off you cunt.

Fuck off you British colony pussy.

>didn't know America was unhappy until after the fact

I'll take what is the Boston tea party for $500 alex

No, but it was our fault we chose to start a war over independence rather than going to the king with our complaints. Against, I don't disagree with what they did, you just can't put all the blame on the British

The Boston tea party was one of the main events leading to the revolution. They had ample time before then to attempt to settle things

>american history lessons
>"WE WON, USA #1 YEAAAAA"

Parliament has always been dickheads. Brits are great, and nothing wrong with monarchy. You can trace most problems the colonies had (including Canada and Australia) back to Parliament.

You didn't think Americans invented shitty governance with Congress did you? UK Parliament go way back with fucktardedness.

I always wanted to watch it but never got around to it. Saw it's on Netflix so I may have to fix that.

How does it compare to the book?

Still salty about that tea 242 years later

>American education

we did go to him, he told us to fuck off and then gave us the tax stamp. we REKT him because of taxation without representation.

this desu

George III was unironically a good boy who didnu nuffin. God bless the house of Hanover

This show is very historically inaccurate. The prime example being that literally no one dressed or looked like this in the 18th century.

It doesn't even really follow the book that it's based on.

Just because you don't have an accent that resembles ours anymore, doesn't mean you're any less of a colony.

We ended up becoming better than you, so go suck your faggot queens dick

Also yes, why the fuck do you think we Declared Independence???? Makes no sense having some fag king 3000 miles away dictate laws in your homeland

Lol the US was a creation of Judeo Masonic devil worshippers to make a nation totally detached from a volk and the use it to exterminate the white race.

Even the "offical" excuse was poor, you rustics didn't even pay that mich tax (7x less than the mainland) it was also more of a civil war rather than some heroic revolution, which was thought of after the fact, most didn't get involved and those who did, didn't wake up one day saying "im murican now" in fact the requests up to this point were specifically for rights as Englishmen (to make colonies legally operate like the motherland in terms of natural law) not this "American".

The fact you still to this day feel patriotism to an idea, and call yourself whites rather than Europeans juat shows how victorius the Jew is, even in WW2 they managed to get Germans separated only by a generation or two to slaughter their own brothers.

Don't forget you'll be tier 4 red pilled soon, it's all downhill from the French Revolution, therefore its really all downhill since the American revolution.

Yeah but who cares? You'll be beaner nig nogs soon. Revolution was for nothing, "and our posterity"... my arse!

>a satanist plot to detach the nation from paganism

Wat

yeah,ok. our leaders are not the one that are descendants of vampires.

Well, us being the most powerful nation on Earth, I'd have to say you're buttmad as fuck. You'd think the UK leaving the EU would make them less of cucks, but I guess not

kinda looks like a hobo blackbeard. wasnt blackbeard covered in belts, slings, and pistols?

Say what?

calm down mel

Everyone was a dick back then. In fact everyone still is

How would they settle thing if accord you the English didn't know the situation? Do you actually know any of your county's history or are you just making this up as you go?

victorious* you stupid bong

>LOBSTER
Hey don't drag hummer into this!
But intradasting do go on...
>What have you done to Jorvik England... our precious Gem...

>watches fictional media/documentary
>changes mind

millenials for you

And that makes you less of a colony how? Burger arrogance is astounding. I hope for both your sake and ours that you don't fuck this election up.

probably the decade of unrest before the tea party. and by unrest, i mean shooting dirty limeys in their goddamn faces for taxing liquor

heh Ruða/Rouen, notice a pattern? (it was the seat of Gange Rolf, first of the norman leaders)

But I'll leave you to it

youre just a barbarian colony by your standards.

You should know that it's never black and white. The Brits were not as dicks as they are portrayed nor the founding fathers were as noble as they want you to believe

You shit bag
Learn about American history and read some primary sources and text books

>Germans separated only by a generation or two to slaughter their own brothers.
frændr eru frændum verstir

The Revolutionary War was just about the continental elites wanting control of their trade, foreign policy, politics, etc. It was just one group of local elites taking power away from ones across the sea

OYYYY BĂĂĂĂY!!!! FUCK OFF GOY
But it's funny tough, his dad was litterally named Vlad Dracul( Dracul=devil or dragon)

What a fatuous statement.
>be british
>rebel
>"without your past self you are nothing"

>coming from australia
Kek

>anymore
>british "education"

The excuse was that we were taxed without representation, not that we were paying too much.

Say what?

>cbsnews.com/news/vlad-the-impaler-how-is-prince-charles-queen-elizabeth-related-to-him/

There's nothing wrong with "anymore" you thick yank.

OP, your attitude is what makes me depressed. how do people not understand that humans are greedy and will take what they can, including your land!

How do you not remember from grade six that the british burned down the white house?

we have been to war with mexico three times.

build
w
a
l
l

In reality:
>American history lessons
>We won. but it was a sad victory, as the cost to African Americans, womyn, and many other marginalized groups was great, as the founding fathers created a system still perpetuated today, and said system is based around white supremacy, sexism, and colonialism

yes you stupid faggot or we wouldnt have gotten pissed and started a 10 year war with them.

imagine being forced to house and feed a stinky brit soldier

That's why America needs to keep their guns and keep up the second amendment.
The moment the american people are unarmed and defenseless, the redcoats and their loyalist allies up here will come back to collect their back taxes from your rebellious colony.

Not really, they taxed the shit out of us though to fund their war with (i think) the french, and when we told them to quit it they sent an army to police us and make us pay. We chimped out because it felt like we were invaded by an occupying army even though we were still part of Britain.

this

This is true. Our revolution was based on the ideas of British philosophers. The main reason we're better than you is because we did a better job of implementing those ideas. All of the burgers denying this are perpetuating the
>American schools
meme.

>waa waa UK ebil colonists
America literally decided to fight genocidal war against natives with manifest destiny. And UK wasn't only colonist nation. And it by far wasn't the worst, despite plenty of instances of cruelty.

Colonisation was the pursuit of national and rational self-interest at the time and there is literally nothing wrong with a country expanding its power in the most efficient way available

Any more pics of that semon demon with the huge tits?

America owes a lot to the UK all major important arts/history/engineering came from there to kick start the US.

All the amricans I know love the UK I think you're just salty from some propaganda tv show desu phampie

That's not an actual official EU poster is it?

I don't know what show youre watching but it sounds like a load of propaganda my man.

However you're right, we the French have always been your best allies.

you guys colonized more than anyone else.

man France sucked at Empire building.

Literally everyone else sucked it up, only you faggots threw a tantrum over it instead of talking it out. You'd be under total french rule if it wasn't for the British, and they treated their colonies MUCH worse.

See Quebec. They left them to rot just so they could continue to get their fucking sugar in south america. Not to mention french saw their colonists as subhumans, they supplied you just to fuck the British in their weakest point in history.

King George III and George Washington were one and the same.

Our ruling class still owns you.

I tried to come up with a thoughtful response, but this whole thread is kind of stupid. We all know how the revolution happened and what it was about (putting the power into our own hands rather than someone 6 months boat trip away who had no idea what life was even like in the colonies). So I'll just respond the appropriate way.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Graves_Simcoe

You be the judge of that.

So your ruling class is Jewish as well?

Britain is literally Americas oldest enemy, all these American cucks on Sup Forums calling England dad should GTFO

With that being said in recent time the UK has been a very reliable ally

> Every other colony accepted being a bitch to the crown

And that's why we are the most powerful nation on the planet.

Quit taking your fucking history lessons from people paid to dress up and play make-believe. Buying into this is the same as that WE WUZ KANGZ shit we give niggers hell for - it's propaganda. Don't act like a nigger, and don't think like a nigger. Goddamn, OP.

Fuck the loyalists! They should be lynched.

Is that why you have a huge trade deficit?

Britain is literally America's oldest friend
America is literally the world's youngest traitor

That map is fucked up. Angola and Mozambique was colonized by Portugal. And the British never colonized the huge swathes of Indo-China and Africa shown there.

Suck a dick you loyalists faggot.

I hope you get tarred and feathered you fopa cunt!

It's not historically accurate but it did a decent job of highlighting the tensions between the colonists and the British.

There are British officers on the show who aren't made out to be monsters, even portrayed in a positve light.

They look like such asshats to you because you're on America's side. It's like us vs the left. Neither side is evil (for the most part), we all genuinely believe we're doing what's best for the world.

It's just that you know that what was best for the world is America happening.

France is our oldest friend you lobsterback bitch.

>get quads
>post is of such a low quality no one checks them except for me ironically checking them

France helped us in the revolutionary war, Russia saved our shit in he civil war.

Anyone who thinks the Brits are our allies probably also believes we support Israel because muh only democracy in the Middle East

>I feel as though they are still our enemy
You are too highly suggestible to be watching TV or reading books.
lol reading books
you
I crack myself up!

>America didn't exist before we declared independence
oh boy

>Implying not being a delusional nigger manipulated by the Televised Jew is the same as being a loyalist to 1700's England

Yesss, good goy, there's no need for international white cohesion, what you need is more vibrant diversity!

(this)
Also what the fuck is the "Catholic theocracy of Arizona"? What the fuck is this "American Republic"? Is that like supposed to be Texas? 80 years before it existed?

nah, nowadays the british are one of the auxiliary troops of the american empire.

I'm Irish and I like you guys even though you enslaved us, starved us, exploited us economically, drove my family out of Ireland, confiscated our estate and destroyed our castle.

What's with all the salt?

>> Every other colony accepted being a bitch to the crown
Uh, no. Canada and Australia negotiated a immense lowering on colonist taxes relatively quickly. We weren't being bitches, we just were much more mature than you, and saw killing other whites, especially ones own ancestors (Which you fucks did twice) is just fucking retarded.

Actually Morocco is Americas oldest friend they were the first country to recognize America as its own country

whatever, you get the idea.

>All whites have the same agenda

You are more of a good goy than anyone.

The English
>speak our language
>share much of our culture and values
>where our ancestors came from

Why should we hate them again? Just shut up and be happy for them gaining their independence with Brexit.

You will hate the Jew British Empire 100x more when you take a little effort to do learn. That is doubtful though.... fact is people are just fucking stupid. You can show them all the facts, all the history, and the truth in the world..... they don't care.

Touch someones 'feelings' in a fucking TV show.... and you change their entire beliefs.

Even though I agree with your comment in a round about type of way, it still makes me feel like giving up completely. I mean this is it? this is what life is all about? this is why we're here? Some giant fucking feel box, where everyone's is bouncing around form one feeling to the next.

Literally the definition of Hell for me.

but now youre still insignificant with a lower living standard while we are the worlds wealthiest and most powerful country.

And Canada and Australia are weak feeble nations compared to us.

We could invade and destroy both of you at the same fucking time. Both if you are weak pathetic nations.

> Muh philosophy

Fuck off you liberal professor.

>where our ancestors came from

This meme needs to end the colonist's came from all over Europe not just Britain

America is not Anglo you loyalist cuck

We may not be as powerful, that is very obvious, but with your current situation, the United States will collapse soon. Especially if Hillary wins. We will outlast you.

>we asked kindly and when the British were done using our assholes for a mastubatory aid they let use go
>a-at least w-we weren'the k-k-killing white people!

Hahaha haha keep telling yourself that and a little advice for the future, just because this is Sup Forums doesn't mean adding a "Muh white race" spin to your shitty argument will make it any less pathetic.