Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_4et-RLlpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REALLY IMPLORES ONE TO PONDER....

Why can't they just walk around her lol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

and checked

wtf i hate cops now

She's being arrested for being black by the racist, capitalist patriarchy's tools of iron repression.

STOP WITH THESE SHITTY FUCKING THREADS EVERY DAY

WE GET IT

ITS A SHIT PICTURE

NOW STOP POSTING IT YOU FAGGOTS

but they are telling us the photo is making everybody think

that is what is so funny

I don't see what you're memeing about, it's exactly like the Tankman

A still image taken out of context from footage that seems much more neutral by someone thinking they were being clever for standing up in the name of a movement that is actually total bullshit if you took two seconds to read about it.

It makes me sad that Katrina didn't kill more niggers.

Don't worry, OP, the petition worked, the president will certainly declare BLM a hate movement!

Really does make you ponder though.

really makes you think...

She was a part of an illegal protest blocking the road way, she is getting arrested here. This photo is capturing the moment when police slowed down as they ran towards her.

oh for sure captivated some thought within me

they are like frozen between raping her or not raping her

Is there a video of what happened here? Every time I see this forced meme I wonder why the cops both look off balance as fuck and I want to see it in motion.

She has that ignorant smug look. Vacuous stupid look on her face. She's standing up for thugs and murderers.

Doesn't inspire people after 5 cops got murdered, just makes people hate her and her people more.

where's teh video?
Also, what is even going on?

So does that mean I get to fuck your girlfriend? I'm black btw

Why are they doing the dance of their people?

sage for dupe thread

A super-position of rape. A man simultaniously rapes & does not rape a woman, until the women says what happens publicly.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_4et-RLlpY

>Most Iconic photos of the 21st Century
Huh...really made me think..

And so far since the photo has come out the foolishness has only escalated, demanding we "abolish the police". When will the circus that is the BLM movement be stopped Sup Forums?

Katrina relocated alot of niggers to my state, after it was all cleaned up they never went back.

nah, the way the officers are posed pretty much assures that this photo will never not look funny

it really DOES do one a ponder for sure

are they jumping back because she has moved her left hand out (or is perhaps in the middle of crossing them both over her chest)? cops are p flinchy as has been seen. or are they moving forward, but they appear to be moving backward due to the weight of their armor? or possibly the actors in this photo intend to contribute a positive note into the BLM psyop in order to change course for a meme that has gone too far?

really makes you wonder/think

>this is what is being compared to Tankman

They should have slammed her face first into the asphalt, kneed her in the back while twisting her arms in a submission hold to hand cuff her. If they had it might have been iconic. This, not so much.

Jeez your cops look like something out of Starship Troopers. Are they even cops any more or just gendarmes?

Does anyone know the full story behind this? Is there any video footage. I feel like this photo is taken out if context. Snapped just before a violent takedown or something.

This took a major push by the elites, a whole lot of cash. What is so great about the pic? It looks pretty silly to me. Does the pic even matter? Could it have been anything? They just wanted a nigger and cop photo to push?

That's nigger hunting gear. Mother fuckers bite.

wow... really made me think... damn...

>they're so infatuated with the 60s they literally retake a picture from the 60s and call it historical again

>making everybody think

my lord niggers are so coddled in America
getting real tired of this shit.

Also,
>No

Oh shit, are black people using their shouts again?
Fuck, I thought we suppressed that knowledge to where they'd never find out about it again.

She's not even from where the photo was taken. She's a paid protestor who came down from Pennsylvania.

What the fuck is this pic even trying to convey?

Really exercises my noodle

Holy shity. Praise kek. Please tell me someone is documenting all this. Its not even funny anymore.

Not even violent

I fucking hate liberals so much.

HOW DARE THEY COMPARE THIS ATTENTION WHORE TO SOMEONE WHO RISKED HIS LIFE!

Richard Nixon's deputy special assistant Bruce Hershensohn made a speech to the President's Club in which he claimed Tank Man was executed 14 days after the protests.

The Sunday Express article which named him also included quotes purportedly from his friends saying he was dead, but this has never been corroborated by any other news source.

Over the years it was also rumoured that he had been killed by firing squad within months of the Tiananmen Square protests.

So what happened to this attention whore? She gets to go on TV and become internet famous and cash in without ever having to actually risk her life.

Really makes you think...

The video has been posted. It looks like all the niggers were told to stay out of the road. Of course, niggers can't listen. She just stands out in the road. In this situation, riot police have snatch team to grab problem people. The snatch team grabs her and takes her back beyond the riot police's front line.
I've decided that this has gone viral because the kike want to encourage niggers to violate any laws, even ones that there is no sense violating, whenever they are protesting. If they police say you can go crazy in this area, but stay out of the road. Jews want niggers to jump right out in the road and cause problems, even though it's fucking retarded. Niggers will do it for internet fame.

I feel ya