IDing the White Glove Cop Hunk Giving Obama Shade

We ever find out the name of this hot white glove wearing hunk of hotness?

If we are going to make him a meme, for the Grade-A shade he shot at Obama while he gave his speech, we should at least know his name.

Or hell, maybe even send him a thank you card or some other token of appreciation for expressing the disgust a lot of us felt as Obama once again threw the boys in blue under the bus....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5IcMdwV6Hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

context please.

all i know is that obama's speech in dallas was being called a campaign stop sarcastically by Sup Forumssters

i assume that this was at the dallas memorial.

>make meme
SAVAGED

Obama was lecturing and shaming the police about how bad they are and basically came out in support of BLM

obama shouldnt have shown his face there at all. he race baited this all and he does not support our cops.

Could the police have done anything but begrudgingly clapped? He was all but straight-up trashing them, having the nerve to bring up muh innocent black victims when he was supposed to be talking about the cops murdered by BLM. I'm sure they were seething inside.

Don't even try you stupid faggot.

Surprised there wasn't an 'accident' on his trip back to DC.

Do you at least have a video?

yeah someone pull up a video pls

If you make him a meme for glaring at Obama, you'll just be making him a target for BLM. If you truly want to thank him, leave him be.

>Let's make him a meme!
>Let's make him a bigger target!

Fuck off. No.

He looked like that during the other speakers too. He just has resting bastard face.

Shit, I saw you in my South China Sea post today.
>SAVAGED
What did the schnitzel mean by this?

He'd put more than a few bullets into your empty skull, kiddo.

yeah my original question should've been phrased: please give me a timestamp in president buttnekkids almost 40 minute speech where officer white gloves casts shade.

christ OP was that really that hard to figure out.

You've assumed too much, OP; many of us could've done with a basic explanation of the Dallas incident, Obama's disgusting reaction and approach to said incident - you needed to have explained the basic context better for this white-glove policeman to be considered commendable, and for you to not just be shitposting like a gobshite.

luckily, some other amerifag anons explained what you left out in the OP, but in future, try and make your posts less vague abstruse before publishing them. I understand you meant well, but it really is annoying when people clog this board up with stupid, lazy nonsense.

Fucking Cuckbama shitting on cops after what was essentially a fucking terrorist attack.

It's slang that was created by niggers and white niggers in the slums of Britain, and has apparently found its way over to...well, wherever the fuck his flag is from. I'm terrible with flags.

I cringe whenever I see it used. When someone does something hilariously harsh, they say "sheeit that's savage, senpai!"

or, "you've just been savaged!" to the victim. Hope that shed some light on the matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5IcMdwV6Hg

He's checked out Obama a few times. Does anybody know how far into the speech the 'shade' OP is talking about?

Drudge had the tag line "Obama Mentions Self 45 Times During Memorial Speech For Dallas Officers..." Im impressed Drudge staff managed to sum up the left perfectly in only 11 words.

The lady on the left seemed to quiver around the 9 to 10 minute mark, rolling her eyes.

White-gloves is a stone.

Oh, I know what savage means, I just don't get what he's trying to imply by saying that after telling him to take his memeing to another board.

Well, he wasn't the first to clap at 14:20 and 14:40.
Got a reaction at 14:30. He was also one of the last people on stage to rise to the standing ovation at 15:45. Seemed to break some composure afterwards: you can see a smirk.

He also didn't seem to join in clapping at 16:30, though there is a segment where he isn't on film on that particular video.

Oh wait, 16:45. He and the officer next to him share a look.

Three-clap at 17:00.

Smiles at 17:55, suppresses it. Back to business time.

What presidency is this pic from?

LBJ

He basically stops clapping after the 18 minute mark.

lol watching dateline now and they have that guy cut out of the shot.